[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

2 hours ago, mapleoaks4 said:

It's her pheromones!!! It's calling to him!

and my goodness. SH! Why would you stop mid kiss to go get some beer?! Hahaha seriously?! Worse timing ever. No matter the expert, he must have been soooooo nervous! 

LOL am I the only one who honestly thought he got up to get a condom? :lol: Which would totally suit his personality.

• Like 4
  • LOL 15
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, aisling said:

LOL am I the only one who honestly thought he got up to get a condom? :lol: Which would totally suit his personality.

I was fully expecting to be in his room to grab... a couple of those. And a beer. And possibly give himself a pep talk on how he can do it. Kidding. Not like Se Hee. Rather, cue sound digital sound effects while he's thinking, and once he's done thinking, he'll rush to the room, all ready to go. LOL :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

13 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:
26 minutes ago, aisling said:

Second to that!!!! :D:D

Well since he got pregnant his last girlfriend, that wouldn't be a bad idea.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

28 minutes ago, aisling said:

You are not alone

Since we already saw or heard about the condoms in past episodes from the other couples I was expecting that

AND. We are not sure if he took them or not ghghahahihih

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

I think Se-Hee got the condoms.

Stop for liquid relaxant.

Decided that Ji-Ho could use one too,

which gave Ji-Ho enough time to fall into a light coma.

btw--I'm sure Se-Hee knew Ji-Ho was faking sleep, which might have been the reason he got them beer.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

45 minutes ago, aisling said:

OMG!!! My thoughts exactly!!! Im sorry but they did it on purpose!! Who honestly woud not think he was going to get one?

they trolled us completely!! Hahahaha!!! :wink: 

Which brings me back to sexy See He, like he is too smooth right? Is it too hot in this thread??????

• LOL 10

Just done with the subbed ep...

Gooooosssshhhh why is this show so good?? It just hits u to the core, every character, every relationship, it all feels so real and u can't help but feel shaken and touched.

I'm also loving all this books references, it makes me wanna read all the material they mention lol

Both JH and SH will definitely deal with their own rooms and each other's. I'm confident they'll come out stronger than ever and fully healed. That's the show main goal imo.

I really can't wait for tomorrow's ep, it's gonna be a big one!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, superfangermany_stv said:

I totally expect SH to do that in tomorrow's episode!! Now I'm in turmoil...one part of me can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode. Another part of me can't face all the angst. :confounded:

Then again, I'm pretty confident that the drama will end well. I would think that JH will return to Namhae feeling that she finds that love is ultimately what she felt was more important than her dream as a writer. And then SH finally realises how lonely he feels without JH by his side, hence going to Namhae again for JH.:wub:

Can I ask why you expect that? I actually do think they might end Ep. 14 apart, but if so, I kind of feel like JH might be the one to take a step back. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, b4l01 said:

I tried the second time around (just cheating myself while waiting for the sub to come-out LOL) and still got the same answer.  Hahahaha!!!!

You are Ma Sang Goo (Park Byung Eun)!

d263ao8qih4miy.cloudfront.net
You’ve pretty much got it all. You’re driven, smart enough to achieve your goals, and you’re also a total charmer. You don’t have any problems socially, and you’ve got a good solid group of friends who enjoy your energetic and hilarious company. Once you set your sights on something, it’s hard for you to let it go, which is how you live your life and are able to be so successful.

i got Ji ho... :wub: i thought i will get SH... 

3 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Agree. I also love that he did that, gently touch her face, before leaving to get beers.

he use to do that to his cat.. hihihihi

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

whew. those giffs and those body movements. the way ji ho scooted over and went straight into his arms. they physically fit together so well that i find it hard to believe it's he first time! i love JH's body movements when she went straight for his lips. aaaaaarrrrggghhhhhh.... this thread is totally on fire. then both their mouths totally agape after the kiss. and SH was totally on fire. he was activated! no kidding. hahahhaa. looked thirsty!

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Wow! So much emotions in this ep. This drama really gets into your head. 

So much tenderness in the way SH handled their first “night” together. That gaze was just pure tenderness and a bit of longing for someone like JH to come along.

JM is a force to reckon with. She just exudes that chic, smart woman vibe, seems like an ideal woman when you grow up. I think she has moved on from the trauma of her failed relationship with SH but their sudden meetup is necessary to put a period to it once and for all.

JH sensed that JM and SH was each other’s past. But the text in the preview which says that JH starts talking about her husband when she met again with JM, means she will fight for her love and her budding relationship with SH. She understood  SH came with his fragile heart which has been broken but I think she needs to feel assured by SH that he felt as strongly as she does. Besides, her brother said in the Car that once JH sets her heart into something, she really sees it to the end.

But I think all the Drama will come in the next ep. The necessary evil. Tonight will be a heavy one. Let’s have some tissues ready, just in case. 

But this writer is really good. And the director too. They really get it!

I hope next week’s final 2 eps will return us back to RomCom mode! 

• Like 18

Hi! It has been a long time since I posted something in these forums! BTIMFL is probably one of the best dramas I've seen and it makes me lurk this topic a lot. 

I dont't know if anyone has mentioned but in the scene with the tangerines, I think that the writer very subtly gave us a hint they were both realy thinking about sex, but awkward trying to pretend not. If you are a minor you may wanna skip this description, but SH is making a very suggestive movement of action, while JH is opening the tangerine (also very suggestive for a female...). I didn't watch the stream so I was so surprised with this short sequence!

• Like 17
  • LOL 1