[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

I was out so didn't manage to catch what's happening in this episode. *tells self not to back read*

Will try and restrain myself from reading recaps until I watch the subbed episode. Please get me out of here!!! :blink::crazy:

I am kind of marking this page (173) because I have a feeling it will be 10-15 pages when I come back here to join the conversation after watching Ep 12.

vXGqG4.png

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

37 minutes ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

The written preview for next week if someone can translated it :

이번 생에 처음으로 좋아하는 남자와 한 침대에 나란히 눕게 된 지호(정소민)
지호와 세희(이민기), 마주 보고 누워서 내밀한 대화를 나누던 와중
지호의 문학적인(!) 도발에 긴장하는 세희... !

원석(김민석)이 아무런 전조 없이 호랑(김가은)에게 이별을 선언했던 사연이 밝혀지고..
호랑이 행복하기를 바라는 원석은 호랑의 연락을 받고,
무언가를 굳게 결심한 얼굴로 약속 장소로 향하는데...

자신의 습작 '거북이 고시원'이 메인 작가와 조감독의 새 작품으로 
탈바꿈해 제작되는 사실을 알고 멍해지는 지호.
그런 와중, 한 제작사 대표의 연락을 받게 되고, 
그 회사에 찾아갔다가 뜻밖의 인물과 마주치는데... !

Deleted since @teep523has done the translation  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, teep523 said:

For the first time in her life, JH is lying side by side with the man that she likes on the same bed
As JH & SH shares an intimate conversation while looking each other and lying down,
SH gets nervous because of JH's literary(!) provocations... !

The reason behind WS's sudden declaration of goodbye to HR is revealed...
WS, who wishes for HR's happiness, is contacted by her and heads to the location for their meet-up with determination written on his face...

JH is stunned to find out that the main writer and Director Jo has changed the title of her first work 'Turtle Hostel' and have gone into production with it.
Later, the CEO of a Production Company contacts her,
and on her way to the company, she encounters an unexpected character...!

Thank you a thousand times thank you !

Thoses bastards stole her work. 

I am so angry. She was almost raped. 

She choose to quit and yet they stole her script. Revenge !!!!!!!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, kimnabong said:

LOL is this a point system of sort??????? HAHAHAH Just the sort of laugh I need. He's either keeping a record because he doesn't want to fail at this or whatever, I just like the devotion. 

I think it's an occupational habit LOL like a system log of sorts for system failures ???

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

17 minutes ago, kimnabong said:

Hahahaha Oh don't be so sure about the cleanliness thing though.... I've read all 50 shades of grey... but I won't. LOL This couple is too pink and fluffy for such pyontae. Though seriously. As in seriously. HAHA The white shirt JH has on in bed in the preview was totalllllllllllly..... no words. Wholesome. I tell ya. 

Clean? Wholesome? The damn PD-nim had CLOSE UP SHOTS of LMK’s tongue sweeping across his damn lips. My god. The feels. I think we may have all been Ji Ho-going-crazy-at-the-bus stop at that moment. 

And if somebody were to make a GIF out of that scene, I would need a cold shower. 

How is that for clean? Hehehhe JK. Peace!!!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

4 minutes ago, chrysalidding said:

Nope to boyfriend shirt. It's a frilly one. 

Unless... Se Hee has ruffled shirts we don’t know about. Hahahhaha 

6 minutes ago, teep523 said:

I think it's an occupational habit LOL like a system log of sorts for system failures ???

HAHAHHAHA love this. So true! System log of incidents. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

4 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Clean? Wholesome? The damn PD-nim have CLOSE UP SHOTS of LMK’s tongue sweeping across his damn lips. My god. The feels. I think we may have all been Ji Ho-going-crazy-at-the-bus stop at that moment. 

And if somebody were to make a GIF out of that scene, I would need a cold shower. 

How is that for clean? Hehehhe JK. Peace!!!! 

Hahahahha what about the editing of when JH was anxious wiping off the poor table's surface? They edited that with serious jug jug ah ah rhythms. I don't know. I think it's the way JH talks and the way SH feels like a dork most of the time that I cannot let myself get there... HAHA I don't know. Maybe because it's Ji Ho's first that I can, but would rather not, imagine the consummation? LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

It's so funny how SeHee's the one who gives WonSeok the clearest answers regarding marriage - the one in a fake marriage (That's slowly becoming real, heh). Because he takes emotions out of the question and sees it logically for what it is, everything is easily black and white and the consequences are easily obviously arrived at because the variables... are taken away. With things so straightforward, it's easy for an engineer like WonSeok to solve and decide what he must do.

It's like SeHee is making it his mission to dislocate my jaw all this week, what with the kiss yesterday and then the invitation to sleep together today that totally came out of the left field. I agree that he probably just meant sleeping on one bed, side by side, and nothing like SuJi's version (that girl is a fox-rabbit, lol), but even then, for a guy who planned on never getting married, never loving again and dying alone in his own house, that's a huge thing.

SeHee overthinks a lot. And he's been a lonely guy who couldn't rely and refused to rely on anyone. It's kind of saddening how scared he is of hurting another person, it's like it's to the extent of a trauma. And JiHo's just the antidote to that, running in, telling him that it's okay to try new things even if you unexpectedly hurt someone a little because people are strong and becoming a shield for him(!). She was so cool when she took that Ajae's makgeolli and growled at him not to harass her man, HAHAHA.

It's like SeHee was a shell-less snail before (does that make him a slug?), always hiding under rocks and sneering at anyone else that comes close because otherwise he's too exposed. But then he found JiHo, his emotional house, and started venturing out into the world, because he has his home with him all the time where he can hide anytime if it gets too tough after all. JiHo's strong, that's why SeHee's coming out. He's ready to be selfish... because he knows she can take it? (What's a bit of passive aggressiveness, lol.)

I adored the look on Se Hee’s face when Ji Ho was defending his makgoeli honor. 

I love your thoughts about the snail. Ultimately, I hope that both Se Hee and Ji Ho realize their home is not an actual place but that they’ve found a home in each other. 

• Like 15

28 minutes ago, mapleoaks4 said:

I dont think they slept together as in sex. But just slept together. In the Korean text preview it said they slept next each other "straight/orderly"

SIGH.

Ok mod... come get me ( just kidding ). One liner post. What can we comment about when it's the TRUTH? Kdrama writers do think it can be romantic when a couple sleep together. You know.... zzzzz. 

There is no xxxx in this drama thank you. 

• LOL 5

22 minutes ago, teep523 said:

EP 13 Written Preview Translations

For the first time in her life, JH is lying side by side with the man that she likes on the same bed
As JH & SH shares an intimate conversation while looking each other and lying down,
SH gets nervous because of JH's literary(!) provocations... !

Oh My! lol I can already imagine how hilarious the provactions scene will be.

• LOL 5