[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

14 minutes ago, kelmaoneko said:

OK WHO ELSE IS DECEASED BECAUSE OF THE KISS? I MEAN, KISSES?!

I never knew SeHEE could be THIS smooth. HAHAH

Right????? SMOOOTH OPERATOR! No wonder he was so tensed by the fact that his tenant is a woman. he himself has a lot of hots waiting to burst inside. HAHAHAHAHA But this whole ex thing though is really scary

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

Also in the preview, SH enters JH’s room without knocking ???? 

I love so many things : 

first SJ’s talk to this piece of richard simmons 

step in SJ and SG’s relationship

HR realizing something is wrong in their relationship

SH’s working 

SH’s smiles. Guys he smiles so much in this episode. Mostly at JH. 

SH in JH’s childhood room. So sweet 

and finally the KISSES 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, meiil said:

@teep523 the full preview is at the of the kiss video 

Btw if their 'first' kiss was so hot, I can only imagine how the rest will be eheheh

this is by far the most beautiful kiss scene i watched... and it's so hot yet so much love than lust.. love.. love love everywhere

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

I am crying at how he was teasing her about the first kiss about it being a peck and shes annoyed af and gets up to leave and man pulls it out the bag and goes to demonstrate a ‘kiss’ and does and then goes do you get it now??????????? She like erm na YALL WE GOT TWO KISSES IM FLIPPING EVERYTHING 

• Like 10
  • LOL 7

1 minute ago, kimnabong said:

From the preview, SH is on a hunt. HAHAHAHAH. Now he's on offense. I love how he actually went inside her room. OMG, flirty agressive SE HEE is such a welcome change!!!! And then the ex. OMG. She's gonna be the cliff hanger for Ep12 for sure. 

Right?!?!? And then when I saw that part was Ji Ho was going crazy in her bed, I was thinking about something else...

aigoo I am such a greedy person. So grateful for the amazing kisses!!!!

i want to know though what he was thinking before he kissed her. The voice over while he was staring at her then he smiled. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

:wub::wub: Best Monday ever! 

The kissing scene was so SE HEE n Ji Ho! He is his usually obnoxious self being the Mr Know-All analysing the kiss at the bus stop. She is the usual there-he-goes again self. 

I loved the whole set up for the kiss. It's romantic in its own way... This is one of the most beautiful kiss i have seen!! My heart ♥ is racing as fast as theirs, i believe,  as i watch the scene. 

Now I will go to bed and hopefully when i m awake..  The subs will be out!! 

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

WHAT?! MY JAW IS DROPPING OMG, SEHEE IS SUPER SMOOTH.

Yeah, Ma SangGu is his best friend. He knew that SeHee knows that JiHo likes him (SuJi let that slip) but when prodded if SeHee likes JiHo, he changed the subject, muttering that because SeHee knew what love was, he's scared of it. And SeHee said just as much on their little talk at the beach - he envies JiHo for not knowing a lot, because then things that she doesn't know about are good things. And JiHo tells him that just because yesterday turned out like that, it doesn't mean that he knows everything about today. So don't worry. 

Huh, SeHee must have melted at that. He must just have wanted someone to tell him that it's okay to let loose.

SeHee's most scared of hurting someone. T_T SeHee ya... 

Woah! SH knows that JH likes him but still, he gave her money as repayment for her work during the ancestral rite offering and even after she indirectly confessed to him?   *face palm*   

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3