[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

omg!! so SH picked up JH on the way home on the bus. and he asked her if she has had dinner!! and she said no, I'm going to have dinner at home. He said, I haven't had dinner either, shall we have dinner together outside? (!!!!!)

but she's still kinda mad so JH says, why should we.. we are people that have financial difficulties..

anw wow SJ and SG found out abt their contract. I love the conversation JH is having with SJ. SJ asked if JH started liking SH from the start or did she start liking SH as she lived with him. And JH said, yes, or maybe not, I think I liked him from the start.

SJ: How about him? Does he like you?

JH: I don't know. And he doesn't know about me liking him too.

During SG's & SH's talk about the contract marriage, SG asked SH: Do you think of her when you look at JH? SH didn't reply and just drank soju :tears:

• Like 8
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, teep523 said:

omg!! so SH picked up JH on the way home on the bus. and he asked her if she has had dinner!! and she said no, I'm going to have dinner at home. He said, I haven't had dinner either, shall we have dinner together outside? (!!!!!)

but she's still kinda mad so JH says, why should we.. we are people that have financial difficulties..

anw wow SJ and SG found out abt their contract. I love the conversation JH is having with SJ. SJ asked if JH started liking SH from the start or did she start liking SH as she lived with him. And JH said, yes, or maybe not, I think I liked him from the start.

During SG's & SH's talk about the contract marriage, SG asked SH: Do you think of her when you look at JH? SH didn't reply and just drank soju :tears:

Omg her???

so his heart still thinking his ex :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, teep523 said:

He really loved her. 

It’s so sad ! 

Thank  you so much !

• Like 2