[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

1 minute ago, xxPeepsxx said:

WHAT?! MY JAW IS DROPPING OMG, SEHEE IS SUPER SMOOTH.

Yeah, Ma SangGu is his best friend. He knew that SeHee knows that JiHo likes him (SuJi let that slip) but when prodded if SeHee likes JiHo, he changed the subject, muttering that because SeHee knew what love was, he's scared of it. And SeHee said just as much on their little talk at the beach - he envies JiHo for not knowing a lot, because then things that she doesn't know about are good things. And JiHo tells him that just because yesterday turned out like that, it doesn't mean that he knows everything about today. So don't worry. 

Huh, SeHee must have melted at that. He must just have wanted someone to tell him that it's okay to let loose.

Thank you, you answer my questions.

Of course, SH knows about JH feelings. 

He is usually attentive 

• Like 8

I am glad for the following... 

Spoiler

The contract mix up. That Se Hee and Ji Ho now have someone to talk to about their contract relationship. 

How Se Hee smiles when Ji Ho’s mom defends him. 

The wedding photo in Ji Ho’s parents house. 

The way he lit up like a kid on christmas morning when he saw Ji Ho. Damn that man is in love. 

How the younger bro and sis in law saved him from totally getting smashed and inadvertently leading him to our kiss. OKAY YOUNGER BRO. YOU HAVE REDEEMED YOURSELF SOMEWHAT. 

So. Excited. For. Subs. But gotta power nap for now before getting up for work hahahahhahaha. 

I love this thread. You guys are so awesome. 

• Like 6

omg I think SH has some issues about love that his ex is gonna help resolve and give him closure on. so in SH's poem book, JH found the following post it that marks a beautiful poem titled "visitor"

kbanPeU.png

it says

"Be well

Let's go back and live as if nothing happened

Instead, let's not do anything like love anymore from now on.

Because you don't have the right to do that"

I think that's a note that SH left for himself in the book:tears:

and I'm not calm enough to do any other translations except for the preview !!! someone please link me to the 30 sec preview or the preview at the end of the ep if you have it 

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 7