Quantcast
jolin_chan

[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

Heehe, true he did film more than one project in the past, I think he is just busier now since he has more brand deals compare to the past, business, also in the past two months he has been heavily promoting the DD movie. Spending lots of time with his mark. Maybe he may turn back to his partying and gaming lifestyle once he is freed up.  Someone mentioned he is doing a variety show with children again, maybe he is on good behavior so that the parents are more at ease when around their children. Who knows, we may even speak too soon, next thing we know we see photos of mine dunk again.  Not sure why he hasn't confirmed his new work,,,, maybe he is a lazy actor?  Maybe nothing interesting came across.

Rumors of Ying Boa being prego, next thing we know maybe XX will be a daddy out of the blues lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, xingyuerefuel said:

Heehe, true he did film more than one project in the past, I think he is just busier now since he has more brand deals compare to the past, business, also in the past two months he has been heavily promoting the DD movie. Spending lots of time with his mark. Maybe he may turn back to his partying and gaming lifestyle once he is freed up.  Someone mentioned he is doing a variety show with children again, maybe he is on good behavior so that the parents are more at ease when around their children. Who knows, we may even speak too soon, next thing we know we see photos of mine dunk again.  Not sure why he hasn't confirmed his new work,,,, maybe he is a lazy actor?  Maybe nothing interesting came across.

Rumors of Ying Boa being prego, next thing we know maybe XX will be a daddy out of the blues lol. 

:tounge_wink: Daddy's Barbeque...TV Show with kids... rumors she is pregnant...:tounge_wink:

• Confused 1

In Zhao Li Ying and even Lin Geng Xin fb fanmade account a rapidly people who are showing love about PA untill now...!! There some polls about chinese movies or drama majority people like PA....Therefore PA fans are waiting untill now about PA2....Those fans are not only XingYue fans but they love PA the most....maybe PA it will become a legend movie coz people cant move on about it....I dont think and dont aware of what scandals now appeared in weibo about ZLY/FSF and WLK/LGX.....coz its so stressful just waiting here of another collaboration once again :)

14 hours ago, princressagents1 said:

XINGYWY swordsman slowly reveals.  LGX is so handsome.:blush:

4qzaEZj.jpg

3ebYyTw.jpg

4ctMU5z.jpg

There’s something about LGX as a historical romantic lead. The look just suits him. He looks gorgeous without even trying.:wub:

Now let’s hope XingYue filmed together for this mini movie just like the first one. 

• Like 3

On 8/13/2018 at 2:43 AM, happyfanlgx said:

so I give up !!! :D

me toooo!!:joy: I'm not trying to figure it out with ZLY..LGX...FSF..WLK anymore, too much scandals/clarification. I cant caught up:joy: now I just enjoyed updated ZLY/LGX works that's  it. :lol: unless things change who knows!!! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Swordsman just revealed  another XINGYWY, LGX look sad in this one, so freaking handsome.:kiss_wink:.i can't wait for ZLY. 

qiGcelj.jpg

CEAgHL3.jpg

4Vfg6z1.jpg

Mfq0swx.jpg

Is this when zly/lgx reminiscing about each other or maybethey meet eachother again.:lol: sorry i can't get a clear pic of ZLY, i got this from Baidu ship. I don't know where baidu get zly pic from, i have check swordsman weibo i can't find it. Oh well. 

Cr to Baidu LGX/ZLY ship

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, princressagents1 said:

Mfq0swx.jpg

Is this when zly/lgx reminiscing about each other or maybethey meet eachother again.:lol: sorry i can't get a clear pic of ZLY, i got this from Baidu ship. I don't know where baidu get zly pic from, i have check swordsman weibo i can't find it. Oh well. 

Cr to Baidu LGX/ZLY ship

PC https://www.weibo.com/jxqysy?profile_ftype=1&is_all=1#_0

Mobile https://m.weibo.cn/u/5668808039?uid=5668808039&luicode=10000011&lfid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D新剑侠情缘手游

2 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

They look stunning from the stills. I’m getting hopeful that they have actual scenes together since they both have stills from similar pinkish/flower petals setting. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cenching said:

ZLY in iQiyi Event today....:ph34r:

2Kros.jpeg

2KroM.jpeg

She is wearing Swarovski Duo Moon ring....

2KrpR.jpeg

Her hair clips are double stars....

Moon and stars everywhere on her accessories-How much more obvious can she get! Xinger and YWY-:heart:

She looks healthy and radiant too.:blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

The trailer for the mini movie looks good but I want to see them in an actual scene together. But even though the clips look very much edited XingYue scenes, it’s so good to see them again “together” onscreen.

• Like 1