[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만

Guest mireille

Guest vic_taebin

hi, i was wondering what type of files (HQ or LQ) do the subtitles sync with? thanks! Good job in organizing the thread, it looks really pretty! =)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest desertrose281

hi, i was wondering what type of files (HQ or LQ) do the subtitles sync with? thanks! Good job in organizing the thread, it looks really pretty! =)

which subtitles? the latest release is synced for HQ.. if im not mistaken, subs are normally synced for HQ unless stated otherwise.. hope that helped :)

Guest Salford

I am so in love with the 야심만만 subbing team! YOU GUYS ROCK! :wub:

Thank you so much!!! *3*

Oh I was wondering~ do you mind telling us which episodes you are considering to translate? ^_____^

I am so in love with the 야심만만 subbing team! YOU GUYS ROCK! :wub:

Thank you so much!!! *3*

Oh I was wondering~ do you mind telling us which episodes you are considering to translate? ^_____^

check out page 2 of dahee's post :lol: it has the pending projects as well.

like what dahee said, it all depends by the request, and we definitely love to sub all the episdoes :lol: :lol: but we'll do those which are requested first i think :P

^ actually, may I suggest that we put the translation current project on the first pg. of this thread. At least that might help reduce the number of posts constantly asking abt. the current translation project.

kooshie: I'm just helping out :P btw...thanks for passing the stuff to LS unni for me ^_^

Guest cynkawahara

Some links for the first page....thank you for updating!

Air Date: November 29th, 2004

Episode Number: #088

Guests: Kim Sung Soo, Yum Jung Ah, Lee Ji Hoon, Yoon Kye Sang, Kim Min Jung, On Joo Wan

Download Episode:FileSend.

Air Date: Oktober 31st, 2005 (Special: Cast of Shadowless Sword)

Episode Number: #136

Guests: Shin Hyun Joong, Lee Suh Jin, Yoon So Yi, Lee Gi Yong

Download Episode:MegaUpload

Air Date: January 30th, 2006

Episode Number: #148

Guests: Kim Soo Ro, Son Byung Ho, Lee Byung Jin, Shim Eun Jin, Jo Yeo Jung

Download Episode: FileSend

Air Date: February 27th, 2006

Episode Number: #152

Guests: Ji Jin Hee, Moon So Ri, Hong Rok Ki, Chae Yeon, Shin Joo Ah

Download Episode: FileSend.

*edit*

Links have been corrected. So sorry...

Guest crybabytt

i accautly just finsihed downloading from that from the clubox and like i watch the movie and theres no subs :( did anyone download from that clubbox? and not get subs?

strawberry, also make sure that your subs file and the show file have the same file name.

Some links for the first page....thank you for updating!

I can't find the link ^^;

It's episode 82. You can find it on the first page. I believe it's hardsubbed.

We have a list of our current projects on page two in Dahee Fanel's post.

You can download episode 44 hardsubbed from the first page.

Um what exactly are you trying to download from MU? If the file is 250mb or above it will ask you to buy a premium account to download it or if you have used all of you allotted dowloads. When you first click on a download link you will see 3 letters as an image next to a box where you can type something in. Type in the three letters as you see them and click enter. Then you will have to wait 45 seconds until the download will begin. Let me know if theres something else wrong with the reason you can't download.

Everytime I tried to d/l frm MU it always ask for the Premium thing. do he hab to register 1st? I din see anything bout having to type 3 letters... ^^;;

Archived