[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만

Guest mireille

Update...

I am at half way mark of subbing...

Still need to finish and sync... hopefully by Saturday or Sunday...

Stay tuned...

No problem I will wait for u!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest desertrose281

Update...

I am at half way mark of subbing...

Still need to finish and sync... hopefully by Saturday or Sunday...

Stay tuned...

oh yay! looking forward to ur subs :D thanks a lot!

Guest vietblue99

this is the best show in the world. i love how the questions get the stars on the shows to reveal their secrets. the secrets are really good whether they're little minor ones or big conterversial ones. but in the end they are all really touching and fun to watch. it gives us more of an insight to our favorite stars

Guest Dahee Fanel

Next week's guest list:

Moon Geun Young, Kim Joo Hyuk, Lee Seung Chul, Son Ho Young.

Another guest will probably come out as well, but since the official list isn't out yet...*shrugs* I'm looking forward to next week as well. :D

Edit: After taking a look at the collage at the very end of the episode, I've realized that the guy who played the coach in Marathon and the gangster in Glass Shoes and A Thousand Years of Love is a guest as well! Whoopee! :D

^ yay!! cant wait for the subs >___<

@lusny: um, that link u put up isnt working :sweatingbullets:

Oops.., it was working for me before. Sorry, i guess the person who upload it took the file out.

I'll try to upload it with sendspace if you guys still want it.. :blush:

Guest loving_D

i loved this week's YSMM. i think its because all the stars were so talkative and active. although bi probably got the most screen time (duh), i think the rest of them got almost equal screen time. and it was cool how all the stars were friends with each other.

Guest desertrose281

Oops.., it was working for me before. Sorry, i guess the person who upload it took the file out.

I'll try to upload it with sendspace if you guys still want it.. :blush:

lol.. nah, its ok.. ibmp2005 put up a MU link alredi, but thanks for the offer :D

Guest Dahee Fanel

does anybody have the episode with dbsg...in october..but in a diff format? i found the link but its in srt format?

You found the English subtitle file. :P If you can use clubbox, the video file is available in my clubbox. :)

Ya Shim Man Man Episode 94 (05-01-10) Fin.K.L and Yoon Jung Soo (Part 1) (HQ)

NOW AVAILABLE IN MY CLUBBOX:

http://clubbox.co.kr/daheefanel

Guest desertrose281

^ the srt file is the subtitle file .. u need to dwld the vid file.. the links are up on the first page..

# Air Date: October 2nd, 2006

# Episode Number: #181

# Guests: Noh Sa Yeon, Kang Ta, Yoon Ho, Micky, Chang Min

# Subtitle: MegaUpload :¦: SendSpace ·.·[new]·.·

# Subtitle Credits: Translator: JD (aka m1d0r1j4d3) || Spot Translator: Dahee Fanel || Timers: mangosteen, Aikiraat and jann || Editors: dl00lb, seirin and Dahee Fanel

# Download Episode: MegaUpload :¦: MegaUpload part 1 (HQ) :¦: MegaUpload part 2 (HQ) :¦: MegaUpload part 3 (HQ)

dwld the "Download Episode" part.. hope that helps :)

Guest tokidoki123

Rxgoodleaf, thanks so much I can't wait to see BI again on 야심만만. I loved his discussions in the show. Especially, the whole Small Eye Club thingy with Kim JaeDong and Kim JongGook. Yipee! (lol)

Guest milkystar

wow! thanks to everyone for having this awesome thread be so organized! its very easy to find and dl things. thanks for subbing shows and sharing links to dl ^__^;

Guest Rxgoodleaf

I do not mind if you post my English subtitle at other sites, as long as I am credited... I have worked very long and hard on this... spent hours and I mean hours subbing... AND, please do not ask me to upload the video file!!!

Finished!!! :w00t:

It was rather difficult to tranlate this one because there were a lot of slangs and sayings that I had no idea...

Had to do some research and ask my Mom and other Korean friends of mine...

On top of that, lots of dialogue... had to paraphrase and cut out some sentences... otherwise, too many run in errors when syncing/timing...

Timing is off slightly at some places, but I am too pooped out to redo it... *shrug*

Just the English Subtitle .srt file, 64kb.... sync to 700mb video file (but I think it works with LQ one as well)...

Click on cap to download...

Uploaded to Sendspace 10/28/06:

YSMM183BI1.jpg

Above cap is when Ji Hoon was relentless asked about his one-sided love of a married woman, he was pretending not to hear the questions... ^^

Please use above link and save below YouSendIt link for those who can not use Sendspace...

Click on cap to download...

YSMM183BI4.jpg

This cap is when Ji Hoon was talking about swimming in the nude and being discovered! LOL

Guest Dahee Fanel

^Wow! Thanks so much! *muak*

I'm uploading the subtitle file to my clubbox as well, if that's okay. (http://clubbox.co.kr/daheefanel)

Again, thanks! :D

Guest Aikiraat

Thanks so much for subbing this episode Rxgoodleaf. It must have been really tiring doing the whole thing by yourself. I really appreciate it :).

Archived