[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만

Guest mireille

Guest nick_lplin

We are currently working on the subs for the Fin.K.L episodes (the original subbers for these episodes have come to us for help), which, incidentally, come right before the LDG/HJH episodes. :P So we're going to end up subbing the first half of the LDG/HJH episodes anyway regardless. Guess we might as well work on the second half of it, too. :D

:w00t::w00t::w00t: Long Live the subbing team!!! :wub:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dahee Fanel

Just finished watching the newest episode. Hilarious, as usual. The messages to their fiancees were so CUTE! ^^

Next week's guest list: Bi, Uhm Jung Hwa, HaHa, and MC Mong.

I can't wait! :D

Guest Aikiraat

Just finished watching the newest episode. Hilarious, as usual. The messages to their fiancees were so CUTE! ^^

OMG I have to see next weeks episode :w00t:

woah! Bi is back! :lol: another must-see episode. hehehee. thanks for the notice!

OMG, Bi's on again? Can I request this one (like his fans would let this one go unsubbed, anyway :lol:)?

yeah, exactly! :phew: hehe. i'm sure other forums, like sexybi forums would be subbing it too? maybe? hahah.

wow, the new thread looks amazing! thanks for all the help everyone! :0)

and i can guarantee that next week's episode is going to ROCK!! woooo!! everyone watch it!!!!! :w00t:

oh my... Bi AND MC Mong!! yay! This gotta be interesting :w00t:

Thanks for the list ^_^

Guest Dahee Fanel

I just talked to one of Bi's (biggest) fans, and it looks like there's a high probability that sexybi forums will be subbing this. I'll go check into it further, however. Stay tuned.

In the meantime, some pics from the next episode...

ysmm_bi.jpg

ysmm_bi2.jpg

Credit: jisubaddicts.com

Edit: Just noticed that the first picture says that Kim Sa Rang is a guest as well. But she wasn't in the preview... :huh:

Archived