[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만

Guest mireille

Guest desertrose281

^ thanks for the alternative links iluxxx :D

@Smelly Tofu: yea, like iluxxx said, if its not on the first page then its probably not subbed yet :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dahee Fanel

LoL.. :D cant wait to see that episode subbed :w00t: just out of curiosity, how do u guys prioritize the subbing? there must b so many episodes to do :wacko:

We choose them on the basis of which ones we want to work on, which ones are highly in demand, and which ones are available (because many YSMM episodes, especially older ones, are very difficult to find). It also depends on if we have time.

In an ideal world, we would sub ALL the episodes...And that is our ideal goal...But it looks like that'll be very difficult to do. :sweatingbullets:

So if anyone requests an episode to be subbed here, we will take it into consideration. HOWEVER, there is a HIGHER chance of us subbing that episode if the HQ video file is available.

Hope that helps. :)

Air Date: June 26th, 2006 (Special: Best of...)

Episode Number: #167

Guests: ---, ---, ---, ---, ---, ---, ---, ---, ---, Shin Hye Jin, ---

Do you have the softsubs for these eps...or does the download link is their hardsubbed?? I really want them...esp #148 and #167...

I'm warning you here and now that this episode is probably NOT subbed, because it's just a compilation episode of past highlights in previous YSMM episodes. (And it wasn't even a very GOOD compilation, in my humble opinion.) So there's nothing new in this one if you've seen past recent episodes.

Thus, there's a low chance of us ever subbing it.

Guest aellynne

anyone has the softsubbed for this ?

Air Date: October 2nd, 2006

Episode Number: #181

Guests: Noh Sa Yeon, Kang Ta, Yoon Ho, Micky, Chang Min

thanks .. i really want the softsubbed so much...

Guest mangosteen

anyone has the softsubbed for this ?

Air Date: October 2nd, 2006

Episode Number: #181

Guests: Noh Sa Yeon, Kang Ta, Yoon Ho, Micky, Chang Min

thanks .. i really want the softsubbed so much...

We're working on it. Will release it soon :P

It's in the process of being subbed by another group. :)

Yay for that! :D I love Finkl, and I've been looking for that YSMM for so long!!! :lol: Thank you so much for providing it! :D

Guest desertrose281

We choose them on the basis of which ones we want to work on, which ones are highly in demand, and which ones are available (because many YSMM episodes, especially older ones, are very difficult to find). It also depends on if we have time.

In an ideal world, we would sub ALL the episodes...And that is our ideal goal...But it looks like that'll be very difficult to do. :sweatingbullets:

So if anyone requests an episode to be subbed here, we will take it into consideration. HOWEVER, there is a HIGHER chance of us subbing that episode if the HQ video file is available.

thx for the info, appreciate it :D so its ok for us to request subs for a certain ep? thats cool.. B)

@mangosteen: yay! cant wait for those subs :w00t:

Guest pharmer

But i know the one with Kim DongWan and Park Kyung R/Lim is subbed. I might work on that next but in my own time and speed though since it's not being requested. :P

First of all thanks for making translations! and second I found for the Dongwan episode, i found partical translations (basically just part where DW was speaking) maybe it would help you if you do plan to translate that episode. (seems super funny!!) Of course permission from the actual translation is needed.

You have to join the forum to read it!

Here's the link: http://s15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...p?showtopic=376 credit : ShinHwaChangJo.

thanks again ppl

Guest Smelly Tofu

^ hey there! i think all the soft subs are posted on the first post. if it's not there, it's not :P but i'm not too sure. maybe someone else has it? i dont even know if it has been subbed before~ :blush: there's just so many episodes! okay, that must not have been of much help :rolleyes: hehe.

ok yeah i was pretty much hoping someone might have it in their comp...but guess not...thanx for tell ing me

@Smelly Tofu: yea, like iluxxx said, if its not on the first page then its probably not subbed yet :)

Yeh I know, I keep searching but can't find it...thanx...

I'm warning you here and now that this episode is probably NOT subbed, because it's just a compilation episode of past highlights in previous YSMM episodes. (And it wasn't even a very GOOD compilation, in my humble opinion.) So there's nothing new in this one if you've seen past recent episodes.

Thus, there's a low chance of us ever subbing it.

hhah you're scaring me...lol does many asked for the subs of this ep before?...i only wanted it coz I saw kim soo ro/ra in it that's why...thanx for the warning...though i hope the sub team would one day also succeed subbing every episode...

Is it just me or i cna't see the soft sub page in the first page...or is it that reply where there's a line of links...sorry i think i misinterpret it since it didn't say "soft subs"...or maybe my eyes just wonder too much and i didn't see it at all...thanx subbing team...*I'll go and look again* ahhh i get it now...so it would be located under the post...date of each yashim manman, there sure is alot unsubbed...Sub team FIGHTING!!!

I d/l epsd #167 (the special) & the audio quality is nt so good :(

Can some1 teach me how 2 d/l frm MU? It always ask to d/l wth premium & then lead to nowhr ^^;

I really want 2 see the KSW epsds....

Air Date: January 5th, 2004

Episode Number: #044

Guests: Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Jung Jin, Han Ga In, Bi, MC Mong

Air Date: March 20th, 2006

Episode Number: #155

Guests: Kwon Sang Woo, Kim Ha Neul, Kim Jong Min, Jung Sun Hee, Jung Jun Ha

Guest Dahee Fanel

hhah you're scaring me...lol does many asked for the subs of this ep before?...i only wanted it coz I saw kim soo ro/ra in it that's why...thanx for the warning...though i hope the sub team would one day also succeed subbing every episode...

Actually, you're the first person to ever ask for the subs for this episode. :sweatingbullets:

Ah, you're interested in seeing what Kim Soo Ro has to say? Well, the part with him in it in episode 167 actually stems from episode 148...And that episode IS in our list of possible future subbing projects. :)

By the way, I don't blame you for wanting to see Kim Soo Ro; he's absolutely hilarious! :D

And another note - most of the parts that are in the episode 167 special are from episodes that we will probably end up subbing in future. So really, we don't need to sub this episode at all, since we'll be subbing the older ones...Does that make sense?

Guest Dahee Fanel

THE YSMM SUBBING TEAM PRESENTS...

Ya Shim Man Man Episode 181 (061002) DBSG, Kang Ta & No Sa Yeon

ENGLISH SUBTITLES

Translator: JD (aka m1d0r1j4d3)

Spot Translator: Dahee Fanel

Timers: mangosteen, Aikiraat and jann

Editors: dl00lb, seirin and Dahee Fanel

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VJLCYY1V

And also available in my clubbox:

http://clubbox.co.kr/daheefanel

The HQ video file is available in my clubbox as well. :)

Guest desertrose281

ENGLISH SUBTITLES

Timers: Aikiraat, jann and mangosteen

YAY!! thanks sooooooo much 4 these subs! :w00t::w00t:

EDIT: just finished watching and man, was this ep awesome! its sooo much better with the subs, i can finally understand what they're saying! so thanks again to the subbing team for the great job :lol:

heres a YSI link for those who cant use MU EDIT: link deleted

new links WITH credits:

http://download.yousendit.com/9189D87948BB1C75

http://download.yousendit.com/B6BEBF445F5AAF4A

ENGLISH SUBTITLES

Timers: Aikiraat, jann and mangosteen

And also available in my clubbox:

http://clubbox.co.kr/daheefanel

The HQ video file is available in my clubbox as well. :)

Man Se! Man Se! Man Se! and thanx to desertrose281 for teh alternate link.

EDIT:

Here's a sendspace link

The edited version

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lmlmdy

Archived