[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만

Guest mireille

Guest Aikiraat

I can't find the link ^^;

Everytime I tried to d/l frm MU it always ask for the Premium thing. do he hab to register 1st? I din see anything bout having to type 3 letters... ^^;;

Ok I'm not exactly sure what the problem is. Take a print screen of the page when you first open it and send it to me.

can you guys tell where i can DL some of the older episodes...thnx

Are you serious?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest desertrose281

Some links for the first page....thank you for updating!

Air Date: November 29th, 2004

Episode Number: #088

Guests: Kim Sung Soo, Yum Jung Ah, Lee Ji Hoon, Yoon Kye Sang, Kim Min Jung, On Joo Wan

Download Episode:FileSend.

Air Date: Oktober 31st, 2005 (Special: Cast of Shadowless Sword)

Episode Number: #136

Guests: Shin Hyun Joong, Lee Suh Jin, Yoon So Yi, Lee Gi Yong

Download Episode:MegaUpload

Air Date: January 30th, 2006

Episode Number: #148

Guests: Kim Soo Ro, Son Byung Ho, Lee Byung Jin, Shim Eun Jin, Jo Yeo Jung

Download Episode: FileSend

Air Date: February 27th, 2006

Episode Number: #152

Guests: Ji Jin Hee, Moon So Ri, Hong Rok Ki, Chae Yeon, Shin Joo Ah

Download Episode: FileSend.

*edit*

Links have been corrected. So sorry...

thanks for uploading these! im a bit confused tho, are the links for the subtitles or for the vid files? the link for ep88 is for the subtitles.. is that rite..?

Guest crybabytt

Everytime I tried to d/l frm MU it always ask for the Premium thing. do he hab to register 1st? I din see anything bout having to type 3 letters... ^^;;

i'm not sure if this is the case or not but sometimes when the file size exceeds a certain limit (i think 250 mb or so), one would have to be a premium member in order to download the file from megaupload. so maybe the file is too big?

Guest dilly_dally

hi Rozzy,

i am looking for Ep. 69: Lee Sung Mi, Park Mi Sun, Kang Dong Won, Jo Han Sun, Lee Chung Ah

and Episode 91: Lee Sung Jae, Kim Hyun Joo, G.O.D....they're from 2004 so its kinda hard for me to find. :)

Guest cynkawahara

thanks for uploading these! im a bit confused tho, are the links for the subtitles or for the vid files? the link for ep88 is for the subtitles.. is that rite..?

sorrrryyyy... you are correct. #88 was for the subtitle. I didn't realize I did that. Please disregard #88. The others are the video files. thanks for letting me know.

Well first a big Hurray! for all of you people using your freetime to sub

this.

Then (of course) just a question: which tool/application were used to split up the HQ episodes that's been uploaded to for example megaupload. Is it virualdub? ....since I would like to "unsplit" them ;)

Couldn't find any info on the first page and have been scanning thru the rest as well. Maybe putting up some info about it on the first page?

Well well, looking forward to many funny episodes. What would I do without you subbing it? (learing Korean maybe :))

Guest desertrose281

sorrrryyyy... you are correct. #88 was for the subtitle. I didn't realize I did that. Please disregard #88. The others are the video files. thanks for letting me know.

hehehe.. no prob.. i was a bit confused for a while there.. :P

@tringo: if the files were split they were split using HJsplit .. just google to search for the application.. hope that helped :)

Guest nenny1984

Anyone knows the song that played inthe episode where kang ho dong was forced to say something for his wife to show his love...?

Guest Dahee Fanel

I am praying really hard for someone to sub the episode with Lee Dong Gun & Han Ji Hye :)

We are currently working on the subs for the Fin.K.L episodes (the original subbers for these episodes have come to us for help), which, incidentally, come right before the LDG/HJH episodes. :P So we're going to end up subbing the first half of the LDG/HJH episodes anyway regardless. Guess we might as well work on the second half of it, too. :D

Guest Dahee Fanel

THE YA SHIM MAN MAN SUBBING TEAM IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR KOREAN TO ENGLISH TRANSLATORS AND SPOT TRANSLATORS. If you would like to volunteer, please PM me! Do NOT post on this thread! PM me first, please!

Thank you!

We are currently working on the subs for the Fin.K.L episodes (the original subbers for these episodes have come to us for help), which, incidentally, come right before the LDG/HJH episodes. :P So we're going to end up subbing the first half of the LDG/HJH episodes anyway regardless. Guess we might as well work on the second half of it, too. :D

FINKL!!! :D:D Yay! I'll be waiting for the subs.... :P Thank you so much for doing this... :D

Archived