[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만

Guest mireille

@tringo: if the files were split they were split using HJsplit .. just google to search for the application.. hope that helped :)

Ahh it's called HJsplit. No wonder vitual dub didn't work for me. Thanks!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest desertrose281

oh~ Bi! this'll be interesting.. will the subs get posted here if it gets subbed by another group?

sorry, but does neone know when the episode with jang wook hyuk came out? thanks~

according to the guest list on the first page, Jang Woo Hyuk appeared in episodes 143 and 178:

# Air Date: December 26th, 2005

# Episode Number: #143

# Guests: Ahn Jae Wook, Jang Woo Hyuk, Kim Gun Mo, Lee Sung Jin, Choi Yeo Jin

# Air Date: September 11th, 2006

# Episode Number: #178

# Guests: Tak Jae Hoon, Jang Woo Hyuk, Gong Hyung Jin, 임형준, Shini

hope that helped :)

@tringo: no problem :)

Guest docirene

OoOoOoO Bi's on again!! It's been a long time....thanks for the guest list!

whoa, this is great. any d/l link for this recent Bi guesting? i've always loved Bi guesting in YSMM shows. it's been a long time since his last.

Guest docirene

:lol::lol: ....

I can't wait wonder what's the questions gonna be... thank you for next week list..

hello there, bam. rmber me from the rain thread. i've been missing your posts most esp. this time around cuz there's a lot of things going on with Bi after the showcase. hope you could jump in there anytime. take care. :)

Guest Dahee Fanel

Ya Shim Man Man Episode 95 (050107) Fin.K.L Part 2 & Lee Dong Gun, Han Ji Hye, Tony Ahn, Kim Jong Min and Shin Ji Part 1 (HQ) (A future YSMM Subbing Team project!)

Ya Shim Man Man Episode 44 (20040105) Kwon Sang Woo, Bi, Lee Jung Jin, Han Ga In, Lee Yoo Jin and MC Mong (Split into four parts) (Hardsubbed)

NOW AVAILABLE IN MY CLUBBOX:

http://clubbox.co.kr/daheefanel

Guest vietbui

sry if im not suppose to add but do u know where i can go download episode 071 and 072 with ha ji won if so can u let me know ty in advance

Guest Aikiraat

I cannot wait to see this episode!!!! A lot of my favorite peoples in it.

I really disclike Bi's new haircut. Especially with all the highlights and stuff.

^ are you serious? i'm kind of liking his new hairstyle :P hehehe.

anyway, creidesca's clubbox has uploaded the HQ ver of YSMM ep.183~

*starts downloading*

oh yes, dahee! you've made a typo error in your clubbox link. it appears as http://clubbox.co.kr/daheefanl instead of http://clubbox.co.kr/daheefanel~ just to tell you :D

Guest Saragorn

I cannot wait to see this episode!!!! A lot of my favorite peoples in it.

I really disclike Bi's new haircut. Especially with all the highlights and stuff.

I really like the cut, I think, but the highlights ruin everything for me.

Archived