[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만

Guest mireille

Guest luckyyou

y1wq1.th.jpg y2ic5.th.jpg y3hb1.th.jpg y4le3.th.jpg

YSMM - 102306 - Bi, Uhm Jung Hwa, MC Mong, Haha, Kim Sarang

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

Gosh I remember the days when I thought Uhm Jung Hwa was so pretty, but now she looks liek Kim Jung Eum (who I don't think is pretty at all) plus she also looks like she has no eyeballs.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lil.Miss.A

^ wahh the anticipated Bi episode is out! ^^

Is our wonderful ysmm subbing team going to sub this?

ps I think Kim Jung Eum is pretty.. ^^

Guest Dahee Fanel

Is our wonderful ysmm subbing team going to sub this?

It depends on whether sexybi forums is subbing it or not. I'm waiting for their reply. Please be patient.

Ya Shim Man Man Episode 183 (10-23-06) Bi, HaHa, MC Mong, Kim Sa Rang, Uhm Jung Hwa (HQ)

NOW AVAILABLE IN MY CLUBBOX:

http://clubbox.co.kr/daheefanel

yesterday YSMM episode was hilarious!

I was smiling and laughing the whole time.

I never knew MCMONG, HAHA, & BI were close. they are so funny! :)

& Bi was so damn cute whenever he let out one of his infamous CHARMING SMILE ;) wooooo! i like literally melted!

& it seems like Bi likes girls that are older than him. whoever that girl was, she was damn lucky, man! Bi had a crush on this girl who was married. & when KHD asked him what he would do if this girl wasn't married and just had a boyfriend, Bi was like "Of course I would have to take her away from him and make her mine"

OOOOOOOH SNAAAAP! he is ridiculously SEXY!! :) \

& the rest of the guests were sexy, too. esp., Kim SARANG. she has mae ryuk!

Guest Dahee Fanel

^Yeah, I really enjoyed this episode, too. Everyone was so funny and likeable. I was like "Awww" when Bi and MC Mong and HaHa hugged. Hehe. :D

And Kim Sarang definitely has charisma. I totally sympathized with her when she said it was really hard for her to get close to people. And she and Bi were like talking about how they tried hard to get close during the filming of "A Love To Kill", but since they're both bad at making friends, it was really hard. :D I thought that was cute.

KSR is incredibly pretty, isn't she? Lovely hair, too. Heh.

Guest xheyitzmex

I was looking through some of the old episodes from the first page. How come for some episodes there are soft subs but then the episode link doesnt work? I was looking for episode #85. Can anyone help me out?

Guest Dahee Fanel

I was looking through some of the old episodes from the first page. How come for some episodes there are soft subs but then the episode link doesnt work? I was looking for episode #85. Can anyone help me out?

That's because there isn't a link up yet. :sweatingbullets: Everytime something is written in blue, it means there isn't a non-clubbox link up for it yet.

Incidentally, episode 85 is available in my clubbox. The subs are probably synched to HQ. So unless someone splits it and uploads it onto a non-clubbox link...

Please be patient. There are some people on this thread who are working on uploading ALL the episodes, sooner or later.

Guest Dahee Fanel

Okay, it's official: Rxgoodleaf will be subbing this latest episode. I'll make sure to ask him/her to post the finished product on this thread. ;)

Guest Aikiraat

Okay, it's official: Rxgoodleaf will be subbing this latest episode. I'll make sure to ask him/her to post the finished product on this thread. ;)

Yay!!!!! I can't wait!!!!! :D

:rolleyes: Can some1 help me upload in SS or filesend

Air Date: July 26th, 2004

Episode Number: #071

Guests: Kwon Sang Woo, Ha Ji Won, Kang Byung Gyu, MC Mong

Air Date: August 2nd, 2004

Episode Number: #072

Guests: Kwon Sang Woo, Ha Ji Won, Kang Byung Gyu, MC Mong

Thanks a LOT.....

thanx Rxgoodleaf! !

Guest xheyitzmex

That's because there isn't a link up yet. :sweatingbullets: Everytime something is written in blue, it means there isn't a non-clubbox link up for it yet.

Incidentally, episode 85 is available in my clubbox. The subs are probably synched to HQ. So unless someone splits it and uploads it onto a non-clubbox link...

Please be patient. There are some people on this thread who are working on uploading ALL the episodes, sooner or later.

ahhh....that's what i thought, well thanx for the info.

Guest Lil.Miss.A

ahh that's cool!! ^^ thanks so much!

it would be soft subs rite? just making sure so we don't double download... ^^

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Update...

I am at half way mark of subbing...

Still need to finish and sync... hopefully by Saturday or Sunday...

Stay tuned...

Archived