• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pharmer

Translator: JD (aka m1d0r1j4d3)

Spot Translator: Dahee Fanel

Timers: mangosteen, Aikiraat and jann

Editors: dl00lb, seirin and Dahee Fanel

^^ thanks to all of you. YSMM is probably the most taxing to yet you guys pulled it off! Thanks again! Also thanks to the person who uploaded the clips!

Thank you very much for the subs!!

I really appreciate your work here,

afterall, to fully enjoy YSMM, I'd need to watch the show with subs :D

Cheers!

Guest silverwingz

just watched it.. and omg.. it was soo funny (changmin and his stories! i can't believe what he did with his dandruff! and yunho's man-boobs?! haha..) it was also very sad.. i never knew yunho and micky went through all those hardships.. AND.. kang ho dong was so cute when he was embarrassed talking about his wife and his message was very sweet..

Guest Smelly Tofu

Actually, you're the first person to ever ask for the subs for this episode. :sweatingbullets:

Ah, you're interested in seeing what Kim Soo Ro has to say? Well, the part with him in it in episode 167 actually stems from episode 148...And that episode IS in our list of possible future subbing projects. :)

By the way, I don't blame you for wanting to see Kim Soo Ro; he's absolutely hilarious! :D

And another note - most of the parts that are in the episode 167 special are from episodes that we will probably end up subbing in future. So really, we don't need to sub this episode at all, since we'll be subbing the older ones...Does that make sense?

hahaha ok...I get what you meant...so yeah 148 is going to be in future subbing plans...ahhh i love you guys more and more...thanx...

Guest Kevin12

anyone have episodes of these??

Episode 84 November 1st, 2004

Episode 132 Oktober 3rd, 2005

Episode 135 Oktober 24th, 2005

they rnt in the 1st page....

if u do plz pm me

Guest Dahee Fanel

anyone have episodes of these??

Episode 132 Oktober 3rd, 2005

This one's in my clubbox. :) We are in the process of subbing it, so I uploaded it again.

Archived