[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만

Guest mireille

Guest desertrose281

@iluxxx: is ur hardsubbed file ep40 or 41? theres a MU link for ep41 hardsubbed on the first page but it you could upload ep40 for us that would be awesome! how big is the MQ file? thanks so much :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nick_lplin

:D

:w00t::w00t::w00t: I don't know how to thank you for your effort and help!! Really wanna say thank you from the bottom of my heart. :D Appreciate your time! Thank You!

Guest desertrose281

:D

:w00t::w00t::w00t: I don't know how to thank you for your effort and help!! Really wanna say thank you from the bottom of my heart. :D Appreciate your time! Thank You!

no prob at all.. the sub files are small anyway :)

@THN133: eun hye is on ep122 (July 25th, 2005) according to the first page.. that ep doesnt have GOD in it tho..

Khai okay! i'm working on it now~ speed's pretty slow though :lol:

desertrose281 hey! it's hardsubbed both episodes~ for epi.40, it's about 341MB. i'll be uploading it on sendspace, and it'll be split files (7 parts, each about 50MB) so probably someone who do a mega link (cause that doesnt work for me) once i'm done :D

i forgot where i got the file from ._. so please tell me, so i can credit. but i rmbr its from a soompier~

EDITED;

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1mj6bm

^ for part 1/7 - 50MB

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4jcbmk

^ part 2/7 - 50MB

& no problem desertrose! hopefully someone uploads it on mega, or the link might die out :lol:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8xpbng

^ part 3/7 - 50MB

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pxk7jr

^ part 4/7 - 50MB (no description, but it's the file~)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pj4x6o

^ part 5/7 - 50MB

eh, use HJSplit to join the files. just google and download it. it's a small file~ but i've yet upload the rest, so yep :sweatingbullets:

Guest desertrose281

Thanks desertrose.Where can I download this clip?I find it a long long time...

In the first page,I can't download

yea, there arent any direct links up for this episode. u can try to find it on clubbox or try searching for it on youtube.. maybe someone here can upload for u? ;)

@iluxxx: thanks so much for uploading ep40 for us! :D:D

Guest zoomstar

hiii just wanted to thank the subbers for the great subs <3

watched my first full epid of YSMM with brian.... OHHH IT WAS SOOO GOOD... i cried when he did.... THANKS SO MUCH

...Thanks to ALL who had upload the Vidz & Subs...

:ph34r: I really missed a lot of epsd.... I want 2 request & I hope some kind soul will help me :blush:

=I want all (complete) KwonSangWoo Epsd & the Sub - 44, 71, 72

=OhnJuWan Epsd + Sub - 88 & 89

All in SS or FS or YSI pliz..... Thanks so muchos... ^^

p.s no hurries...

Guest desertrose281

:ph34r: I really missed a lot of epsd.... I want 2 request & I hope some kind soul will help me :blush:

=OhnJuWan Epsd + Sub - 88 & 89

All in SS or FS or YSI pliz..... Thanks so muchos... ^^

all the subs for those episodes i uploaded onto YSI a few posts back but the vid files i dont have.. if someone could upload those files it'd b great! thanks a lot :)

@THN133: sorry~ im allergic to clubbox so i cant help u there! ;) maybe someone else knows..?

@Dahee Fanel: thanks for ep94 :) its not subbed yet rite?

Guest Dahee Fanel

@Dahee Fanel: thanks for ep94 :) its not subbed yet rite?

It's in the process of being subbed by another group. :)

Episode 44 Hardsubbed video file is available on the first page.

Guest desertrose281

It's in the process of being subbed by another group. :)

cool! hopefully someone posts the subs here for us when they're done :D

oh, and Dahee Fanel is right, links for ep44 hardsubbed is available on the first page, even tho the filesize is really big :vicx:

EDIT: the last two sendspace links have expired so we're back to square one, lol..

all the subs for those episodes i uploaded onto YSI a few posts back but the vid files i dont have.. if someone could upload those files it'd b great! thanks a lot :)

Oh ya.... Its the subs for the vids I request :blush: Thanks!

I can't use MU :tears:

Guest MizJudge.d

Uhmm, I'm just dropping by to ask you guys if episode 170 will ever be subbed? It's the only eppie that i wanna see ^^''. I know subbers,translators and timers are limited and they don't have all the free time in the world. I'm just asking if you guys will be subbing the ep in the future. Thanku for all your effort and contribution in this thread. ~ ~ ^^/

Guest Dahee Fanel

Uhmm, I'm just dropping by to ask you guys if episode 170 will ever be subbed? It's the only eppie that i wanna see ^^''. I know subbers,translators and timers are limited and they don't have all the free time in the world. I'm just asking if you guys will be subbing the ep in the future. Thanku for all your effort and contribution in this thread. ~ ~ ^^/

We'll add it to our (ever-expanding!) list of possible future projects. :)

Guest desertrose281

We'll add it to our (ever-expanding!) list of possible future projects. :)

LoL.. :D cant wait to see that episode subbed :w00t: just out of curiosity, how do u guys prioritize the subbing? there must b so many episodes to do :wacko:

Guest Smelly Tofu

Air Date: June 26th, 2006 (Special: Best of...)

Episode Number: #167

Guests: ---, ---, ---, ---, ---, ---, ---, ---, ---, Shin Hye Jin, ---

Air Date: March 20th, 2006

Episode Number: #155

Guests: Kwon Sang Woo, Kim Ha Neul, Kim Jong Min, Jung Sun Hee, Jung Jun Ha

Air Date: January 30th, 2006

Episode Number: #148

Guests: Kim Soo Ro, Son Byung Ho, Lee Byung Jin, Shim Eun Jin, Jo Yeo Jung

Do you have the softsubs for these eps...or does the download link is their hardsubbed?? I really want them...esp #148 and #167...

^ hey there! i think all the soft subs are posted on the first post. if it's not there, it's not :P but i'm not too sure. maybe someone else has it? i dont even know if it has been subbed before~ :blush: there's just so many episodes! okay, that must not have been of much help :rolleyes: hehe.

psst, i cant seem to edit my post on the previous page. so just in case i lose the link...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/irb5ii

^ part 6/7 - 50MB

http://www.sendspace.com/file/31hs60

^ part 7/7 - 32MB

anyway, desertrose pointed out that this episode has been uploaded before already (eng hardsubbed as well) it's on the first page, hun_wun_gal's post :D but oh well, an alternative - SS link. hehe.

Archived