[Drama 2017-2018] Two Cops 투깝스

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K-Drama Reaction: Two Cops | Episodes 19-20

two-cops-ep-19-20-jo-jung-suk-hyeri-kiss
Date: January 12, 2018 Author: tipsyahjumma

To date, Two Cops Episodes 19-20 have been my favorite chapters of the drama. It played mental games with me yet again but also confirmed my hunch from a previous episode.

two-cops-ep-19-20-cha-dong-tak-gong-soo-chang.png?w=616

The Good, The Bad and The Monster in Sheep’s Clothing

two-cops-ep-19-20-lee-doo-sik-jail.png?w=616

One thing I’ve learned from watching mystery and police procedural dramas is that the least suspicious one is most likely the psycho who’d silently cut someone’s throat. Two Cops Eps 19-20 unveiled the monster who tried to kill Doo-sik several times.

More: https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2018/01/12/k-drama-reaction-two-cops-episodes-19-20/

<< Two Cops | Episodes 1-2

<< Two Cops | Episodes 3-4

<< Two Cops | Episodes 5-6

<< Two Cops | Episodes 7-8

<< Two Cops | Episodes 9-10

<< Two Cops | Episodes 11-12

<< Two Cops | Episodes 13-14

<< Two Cops | Episodes 15-16

<< Two Cops | Episodes 17-18

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017-2018] Two Cops 투깝스 - Finale: Tonight @ 22:00 KST
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Drama 2017-2018] Two Cops 투깝스

THIS WAS TRULY AN AMAZING SHOW!

From start to finish.

I might have stopped watching for a bit due to exams but I did follow up with recaps and binge-watching :lol: 

KSH is gonna be a great actor I just know it!

And JJS...well nothing bad can be said about that man!!

Hyeri was good as well! Ignore the haters girl! You were impressive in this role :) 

Gonna miss the bromance :( but glad to see it all worked out at the end...

Till the next show guys!!

Amazing last episode! The bromance is too strong in this drama :D 

I really need more Episodes of Dongtak and Suchang, especially after their ending scene tonight :(:(

Gonna miss this drama and these two a lot.... 

Good job Two Cops team!!

9956BD425A5F23C21F99CA99C70F425A5F23C536C874994E8E435A5F23C83ABFF8

9 hours ago, philosophie said:

Wow this place is dead...on around ep 17 for awhile now. Was waiting until show finished airing and now I’m gonna binge rest of the episodes when I have so,e free time. Wish me luck!

Well, maybe there’s a reason why this thread is dead! What a waste of JJS talent!

On 1/17/2018 at 3:50 AM, aisling said:

I don’t understand why that Helmet girl was helping Director Tak whose son caused her parents to die. Does it make any sense?

1. She did not know that Dir Tak's son was the caused of her parents to die.

2. The real person who caused traffic accident was not really Dir Tak's son

3. Soo A is a quite girl after her parent died. Dir Tak took an opportunity from Soo A personality and made her into "a killer".

I think you should watch the drama first to understand. Please watch it from the first until end if you have some time. If you don't like the drama or the actors who played in this drama, then just drop it. Don't watch it.

On 1/17/2018 at 5:55 AM, philosophie said:

Wow this place is dead...on around ep 17 for awhile now. Was waiting until show finished airing and now I’m gonna binge rest of the episodes when I have so,e free time. Wish me luck!

I also missed this thread. I came here after the show has finished. But I watched the drama from the first until the end. Trust me, you won't be disappointed with the ending. It's very satisfying for me. Even i want to see more actually.

On 1/17/2018 at 3:09 PM, aisling said:

Well, maybe there’s a reason why this thread is dead! What a waste of JJS talent!

LOL. So many people praised JJS's acting skill in this drama. He did very well act 2 roles in 1 body. I don't think this drama is a waste of JJS talent.

Archived