Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017-2018] Two Cops 투깝스

THIS WAS TRULY AN AMAZING SHOW!

From start to finish.

I might have stopped watching for a bit due to exams but I did follow up with recaps and binge-watching :lol: 

KSH is gonna be a great actor I just know it!

And JJS...well nothing bad can be said about that man!!

Hyeri was good as well! Ignore the haters girl! You were impressive in this role :) 

Gonna miss the bromance :( but glad to see it all worked out at the end...

Till the next show guys!!

• Like 4

Amazing last episode! The bromance is too strong in this drama :D 

I really need more Episodes of Dongtak and Suchang, especially after their ending scene tonight :(:(

Gonna miss this drama and these two a lot.... 

Good job Two Cops team!!

9956BD425A5F23C21F99CA99C70F425A5F23C536C874994E8E435A5F23C83ABFF8

• Like 3

I don’t understand why that Helmet girl was helping Director Tak whose son caused her parents to die. Does it make any sense?

• Like 2

Wow this place is dead...on around ep 17 for awhile now. Was waiting until show finished airing and now I’m gonna binge rest of the episodes when I have so,e free time. Wish me luck!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, philosophie said:

Wow this place is dead...on around ep 17 for awhile now. Was waiting until show finished airing and now I’m gonna binge rest of the episodes when I have so,e free time. Wish me luck!

Well, maybe there’s a reason why this thread is dead! What a waste of JJS talent!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

twoccaps_photo180117172634imbcdrama12.jptwoccaps_photo180117172634imbcdrama11.jptwoccaps_photo180117172634imbcdrama10.jpExactly this one reaction I feel at the ending -gonna miss him my spirit love. 

Overall drama good- cast best- but only thing I dislike when writer  in middle  drop interaction between GSC and Ssong .

Spoiler

twoccaps_photo180117172254imbcdrama10.jp

twoccaps_photo180117172827imbcdrama10.jptwoccaps_photo180117172827imbcdrama11.jp

twoccaps_photo180117172827imbcdrama12.jptwoccaps_photo180117172827imbcdrama13.jp

photo gallery two cops link

• Like 3

On 1/17/2018 at 3:50 AM, aisling said:

I don’t understand why that Helmet girl was helping Director Tak whose son caused her parents to die. Does it make any sense?

1. She did not know that Dir Tak's son was the caused of her parents to die.

2. The real person who caused traffic accident was not really Dir Tak's son

3. Soo A is a quite girl after her parent died. Dir Tak took an opportunity from Soo A personality and made her into "a killer".

I think you should watch the drama first to understand. Please watch it from the first until end if you have some time. If you don't like the drama or the actors who played in this drama, then just drop it. Don't watch it.

On 1/17/2018 at 5:55 AM, philosophie said:

I also missed this thread. I came here after the show has finished. But I watched the drama from the first until the end. Trust me, you won't be disappointed with the ending. It's very satisfying for me. Even i want to see more actually.

On 1/17/2018 at 3:09 PM, aisling said:

Well, maybe there’s a reason why this thread is dead! What a waste of JJS talent!

LOL. So many people praised JJS's acting skill in this drama. He did very well act 2 roles in 1 body. I don't think this drama is a waste of JJS talent.

• Like 4