[Drama 2017-2018] Two Cops 투깝스

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally watched all episodes of two cops. To be honest, the first 4 episodes haven’t really got me. But the last 4 episodes are great!! No further comments for JJS :D Daebak as always! I really want to comment on Kim Sun Ho.. this guy is so funny!! He really nails as a conman, being sleazy and all :) Really love the bromance between them already!!

I just love the way the ACTOR (JJS) always stutters and gets all self conscious when his CHARACTER in a show likes someone!!! This happened in K2H, MLLSS, Jealousy Incarnate...

It just makes me feel all warm and tingly haha :wub::wub::wub:  part of his charm I guess :lol: 

https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2017/12/11/k-drama-reaction-two-cops-episodes-7-8/

K-Drama Reaction: Two Cops | Episodes 7-8

two-cops-ep-7-8-song-ji-an-cha-dong-tak.jpg?w=816

“You have a past debt that you haven’t repaid yet.”
~ Miss Bong

Two Cops Ep 7-8 is starting to unravel the connection of Cha Dong-tak and Gong Soo-chang. The homework of fate they need to finish has to do with delinquent juvenile Cha Dong-tak tricking (or maybe he didn’t, we still don’t know yet) an innocent Gong Soo-chang that he’ll help catch the man who framed his father in exchange of the pendant. Soo-chang’s father is framed for what? We are yet to find out.

two-cops-ep-7-8-young-gong-soo-chang-gives-pendant-to-cha-dong-tak.jpg?w=439

With the looks of it, Two Cops will travel the road of meeting as children torpe. We’ve already figured out Dong-tak and Soo-chang’s link in the past. I’m wondering now how Song Ji-an’s father, or his death, to be precise, is connected with the Charming Conman and the Charismatic Cop’s web of karma. Maybe he’s the detective that Dong-tak referred to as “the first adult” he met and changed his life.

two-cops-ep-7-8-song-ji-an-drawing-cha-dong-tak-gong-soo-chang.jpg?w=439

Tipsy Musings

It’s obvious that LeeDoo-sik, a.k.a. the Masked Rider they caught, is not the real killer. Even without Soo-chang’s help, it’s too early in the drama to have the culprit.

two-cops-ep-7-8-cha-dong-tak-checks-lee-wo-sik-back1.jpg?w=439

And speaking of the perpetrator, there are two scenes that bugged me about Prosecutor Tak Jae-hee being the bad guy. First, he’s back is aching which might be a clue that he’s the person who attacked Dong-tak in the precinct and was hurt by the cabinet that Soo-chang pushed.

two-cops-ep-7-8-prosecutor-tak-aching-back-e1512940995633.png?w=439

But on the other hand, his scene with his father made it appear that he might actually be a good guy? He seems to be bothered by the fact that Doo-sik’s trial is just for show. His father berated him and reminded him how he once insisted that a suspect is innocent until proven guilty and released a criminal he practically had. This case appears to be connected with the case of Ji-an’s father since Jae-hee’s dad asked him to call the reporter some time.

two-cops-ep-7-8-prosecutor-tak-jae-hee-and-father.jpg?w=439

I don’t know if I just watch too many crime series that I’m starting to profile the characters but something’s telling me that Jae-hee is not pure evil and might be a person who’ll help them with Hang-joon’s case.

two-cops-ep-7-8-hoya.gif?w=285&h=327

On the contrary, I have this gut feeling that there’s more to Hoya’s, Sung-Hyeok, character than meets the eye. There’s like a pit in my stomach telling me that he’s sketchy. I can’t explain what exactly it is but he’s timing is just too perfect for everything.

Drunk-dreaming

Soo-chang pestering Dong-tak to let him inside his body could be my favorite thing next to shirtless Jo Jung-suk.

two-cops-gong-soo-chang-pestering-cha-dong-tak-bathroom-peeing.gif?w=360two-cops-ep-7-8-gong-soo-chang-pestering-cha-dong-tak-while-invterogating.gif?w=360

Ko Bong-sook almost made me tear up in this scene. She goes, “Darn it 110 dollars? That’s not enough money for Soo-chang’s surgery. Soo-chang, don’t worry. I’ll pickpocket as much as I can too bring the best doctor for your surgery. So trust me, okay?” It’s so wrong yet it sounded so sweet.

two-cops-ep-7-8-kp-bong-sook-im-semi.jpg?w=439

Love Bug

two-cops-ep-7-8-cha-dong-saves-song-ji-an.jpg?w=439

The following are the evidence that Dong-tak is falling for Ji-an.

Exhibit A

two-cops-ep-7-8-cha-dong-tak-tells-song-ji-an-not-to-get-mad-at-other-men.jpg?w=439

Exhibit B

two-cops-ep-7-8-gong-soo-chang-falling-for-song-ji-an-smile.jpg?w=439

Exhibit C

two-cops-ep-7-8-cha-dong-tak-ties-shoes-of-song-ji-an.jpg?w=439

My heart thumped real hard in this scene.

two-cops-ep-7-8-cha-dong-tak-ties-shoelaces-of-song-ji-an-sweet.gif?w=360

But then ha! Got trolled by Dong-tak!

two-cops-ep-7-8-cha-dong-tak-ties-shoelaces-of-song-ji-an.gif?w=360two-cops-ep-7-8-song-ji-an-falls-on-the-floor-tied-shoelaces.gif?w=360

Tipsy Findings

choi-won-hong.jpg?w=439&h=402

Dong-tak helped this teenager (Choi Won-hong) who punched a convenience store owner after giving his back-pay in coins. Our dashing detective is also investigating the case of this lad’s girlfriend who was abducted by crooks posing as headhunters. Does he look familiar to you?

two-cops-ep-7-8-choi-won-hong.jpg?w=439

This young actor got a long list of dramas under his belt. Choi Won-hong debuted at six with the 2006 KBS2 dramaGreat Inheritance. He then worked on various shows as a child actor and played as Kim Hyun-joong‘s younger brother in Playful Kiss.

two-cops-choi-won-hong-playfull-kiss-kim-hyun-joong.jpg?w=439&h=514

In 2012 he played as the young Prince Lee Gak (Park Yoo-chun) in the SBS time slip drama Rooftop Prince.

two-cops-choi-won-hong-rooftop-prince.png?w=439

Choi Won-hong also received a Best Young Actor nomination at the 27th KBS Drama Awards for the TV series Wang’s Family.

two-cops-choi-won-hong-wang-family.jpg?w=439

In 2016, he took part in tvN’s Pied Piper and recently appeared in OCN’s Black.

two-cops-choi-won-hong-piep-piper-black.jpg?w=439

Two Cops Ep 7-8  left us hanging on a cliff  with both Soo-chang and Dong-tak finding out the string from the past that binds them, and both running to save Ji-an from a speeding car.

two-cops-ep-7-8-cha-dong-tak-gong-soo-chang-saves-song-ji-an.gif?w=360

I can’t wait to watch Episodes 9-10 since our Charming Conman is now back in Dong-tak’s body! And as Soo-chang said, shall we have some fun?

two-cops-ep-7-8-gong-soo-chang-back-in-cha-dong-tak-body.png?w=439

See you on Two Cops Ep 9-10. Annyeong!

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

So, one thing I'm curious about. When CS takes over DT's body, what happens to DT? Does he go into a corner where he can see what CS is doing, but can't do anything about it?

I was wondering the same thing!!! Cause we know CS comes out of DT's body when DT is in control....Where does DT go when SC takes over???

5 hours ago, blademan said:

I was wondering the same thing!!! Cause we know CS comes out of DT's body when DT is in control....Where does DT go when SC takes over???

Seems DT becomes unconscious if SC takes control of the body. Well, at least that‘s what happened in the first part. DT awakes in his body, unknowing the situation or what he has done. Now the second part/time of the body control when he knows there is spirit of SC.

Sorry to make resemblances.. but in Oh my ghostess, Na bong sun always unconscious everytime the ghost takes control of the body. So the ghost always updates her on what’s going on. Seems in here, Cha Dong Tak also needs update from Gong Soo Chang everytime SC left the body. 

Archived