[Drama 2017-2018] Two Cops 투깝스

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAY, Cha Dongtak is back!

As much as I love to see JJS portrays the processed Cha Dongtak, I still prefer the brooding, charismatic Cha Dong Tak. And most important we can see the interaction between Dong Tak and Dimples! :tongue:

But seems like in Ep13 Suchang will process Dongtak again(?) lol

25151956_153084915454649_425714230972060

25152378_724054227805167_695001438731514

1 hour ago, mintea18 said:

YAY, Cha Dongtak is back!

As much as I love to see JJS portrays the processed Cha Dong Tak, I still prefer the brooding, charismatic Cha Dong Tak. And most important we can see the interaction between Dong Tak and Dimples! :tongue:

Agreee!!! Haha, I also prefer the real Cha Dong Tak :D  JJS is so funny as GSC, but somehow still prefer the real CDT. And so we can see the real GSC as well :wink: 

Concerning other characters I feel it’s still confusing on who is good people and the real villain. Like the prosecutor and some other cops.

The plot has thickened!

The detective who was tasked to investigate the accident that SC’s father was framed in and who supposedly committed suicide- could that be JiAn’s father? The picture of her dad in her wallet- I will have to look for that scene again but I vaguely remember it’s the same face?!

I wonder what is the connection betweene that case 16 years ago and the death of Lieutenant Jo Hang Joon. How is this linked to Kim Jeon Doo? Why was it necessary to frame SC as the killer? 

I don’t quite understand how the limitation period under the laws of SK works. Why did CDT say the limitation period doesn’t apply to both the cases of Lieutenant Jo and the case of SC’s father 16 years ago? If anyone knows how the laws work, would really appreciate your sharing. 

On a separate note, I am quite disappointed that the ratings for Eps 11,12 went down. The competition among the 3 dramas in the same time slot is really stiff. :cry:

I hope the ratings will go back up. It looks like we are going back to comedy mode in next week’s episodes. I love the drama as a comedy and so I hope the director will keep up with the comedic parts! JJS ROCKS in a comedic role! Now that DT can see SC and that SC can actually kick objects we can expect to see more solid collaboration between them. I am really looking forward to next week’s episodes haha..

just passing by... but had to ask about this pic: does it say 'ayoh' as in the expression where  folks say ayyo! (meaning "oh no!") or is this some brand? some fan club name??

428142_337179_3642.png&key=48e15c9a7caff

cr: owner

anyways, chingus, if you havent' already, please do check out the new events section of the forum. there's a holiday hunt happening!

On 12/16/2017 at 6:33 AM, mundaliv said:

Wow @mintea18 the hairstyle is already for the new episodes? Yeay!! :D I‘m wondering why he changes the hairstyle for the scene. I‘m guessing that the hairstyle belongs to GSC.. but the kiss seems with the real CDT. 

My guess is that it's GSC who is with her in the first "kiss scene", but he will stop before their lips touch. 

It would be complicated if she kissed both guys lol.

Writer-nim, pls dont let that happen....

@mintea18 Thank you so much for the two kiss gifs! The kiss scenes make me so excited about the upcoming episodes this week! Yay!!!! Haha...like others here, I am also guessing the one at the steps is GongSuChang and the other is ChaDongTak. Honestly, JJS is SO DAEBAK that he can even show us it’s two different characters kissing JiAn, hahaha...After the kiss on both occasions, JiAn will be certain that this is two different persons! Bwahahaha...I can’t wait to see different kissing styles by CDT and GSC-possessed CDT :wub:. I am sure Kissing Master will not disappoint. Please give us BEST KISS Award again :D

Hello! I am new to this thread and I am enjoying this series just like his other series. I will be in korea for new year's eve celebration. Do you know where they usually have their shoot? I am in a fangirling mode and I am hoping I could catch up on him in one of his film location. Or at least I can get a glimpse of the location like the police station. so please, if you have a clue please share.... thank you so much!!!! :-)

6 hours ago, randomlee said:

@mintea18 Thank you so much for the two kiss gifs! The kiss scenes make me so excited about the upcoming episodes this week! Yay!!!! Haha...like others here, I am also guessing the one at the steps is GongSuChang and the other is ChaDongTak. Honestly, JJS is SO DAEBAK that he can even show us it’s two different characters kissing JiAn, hahaha...After the kiss on both occasions, JiAn will be certain that this is two different persons! Bwahahaha...I can’t wait to see different kissing styles by CDT and GSC-possessed CDT :wub:. I am sure Kissing Master will not disappoint. Please give us BEST KISS Award again :D

I rewatched that kiss scenes from JI last night hahaha, can't help :lol:

JJS's acting is so convincing, I knew that after JI, but he amazed me again in Two Cops. He didn't need any outfit/hairstyle change or makeup to make us believe he's portraying two characters, he just switches between CDT and GSC so smoothly, we can see 2 totally different people... 

Yeahh, I want Ji An to know about the truth as soon as possible, it's obvious that she only has feeling for the real Cha Dong Tak. I'm also looking forward to more of Dongtak and Dimples's interactions when they're solving the case together. Can't wait for tomorrow's Eps!! :D 

DRJB68_UMAE8pdv.jpg

DRJB7yCV4AAf3Jn.jpg

@msrain08 Will let you know if I find out anything :tongue:

Archived