Two Cops 투깝스

DPOlX-oVoAAsdXe.jpg

DPOlYziUEAMta_L.jpg

DL6Y9vxU8AA21Zf.jpg

DL5iFqWVoAA6QPc.jpg

DL5SKVFVAAA3qko.jpg

Director:

Oh Hyun-Jong

(Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo, A New Leaf )

Writer: 

Byun Sang-Soon

Episodes: 32 

Broadcast Period: 2017-Nov-27 to 2018-Jan-16

Runtime: Mondays & Tuesdays 22:00 (35 minutes each / 2 episodes per day)

Plot

This is a fantasy romance drama about a straitlaced cop possessed by a lazy scam artist.

Cha Dong Tak (Jo Jung Suk) is a single-minded, dedicated violent crimes detective who finds himself cohabiting his own body with the soul of a sleazy con artist named Gong Soo Chang; and falls in love with a fiesty rookie reporter, Song Ji Ahn (Hyeri).

Notes

"Two Cops" took over MBC's Monday & Tuesday 20:00 time slot previously occupied by "20th Century Boy and Girl."

First script reading took place late September, 2017 at MBC Dream Center in Ilsan, South Korea.

Relationship Chart

t9kDOLc.jpg

cr. @JJS VNFB

Cast

Main Cast

Jo Jung Suk as Cha Dong Tak / Gong Soo Chang

Two-Cops1.jpg

Hyeri as Song Ji Ahn

Two-Cops2.jpg

Kim Sun Ho as Kong Soo Chang

Two-Cops3.png

Central Standing Powerful 2

Jung Hae Kyun as Ma Jin Kook
Lee Dae Yeon as Yoo Jung Man
Kim Young Woong as Park Dong Ki
Oh Ui Shik as Lee Ho Tae
Hoya as Dokgo Sung Hyuk

Kid Avengers

Kang Sung Jin as Ji Dal Ho
Yoon Bong Kil as Dok Ki
Lee Dal as Yong
No Yeong Joo (노영주) as Ho
Bae Myung Jin (배명진) as Cha

People around Kong Soo Chang

Im Se Mi as Ko Bong Sook
Lee Jae Won as Lee Doo Sik

People around Song Ji Ahn

Park Hoon as Tak Jae Hee
Choi Il Hwa as Tak Jung Hwan
Moon Ji In as Gil Da Jung
Kim Seo Kyung as Nam Mi Nam
Son Jong Bum as So Ji Man
Bae Min Jung as Jung Na Mi

Others

Ryu Tae Ho
Ryu Hye Rin
Ok Ja Yun
Lee Jin Hee
Oh Han Kyul (오한결)

Cameo

Lee Si Un as Yong Pal
Kim Min Jong as Jo Hang Jun

Asianwiki | Dramawiki | Koreandrama

Official Website

Teasers

Highlight Video

Script Reading

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JUL 31 2017

Cho Jung-Seok cast in MBC drama series “Two Cops” (Han Ji-Min declines)

DGDjWiAUIAAkDBR.jpg

Actor Cho Jung-Seok is cast for a lead role in upcoming MBC drama series “Two Cops.” He will play Detective Cha Dong-Tak. His character is full of justice, but a swindler’s spirit takes over his body. Meanwhile, actress Han Ji-Min, who was offered the lead female role, has declined due to scheduling issues.

Filming for the drama series will begin October, 2017 and the drama series will first air November, 2017 on Mondays and Tuesdays (airing after the conclusion of “20th Century Boy and Girl.”).

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/cho-jung-seok-cast-in-mbc-drama-series-two-cops-han-ji-min-declines

The plot is interesting so I will keep an eye to this drama.  It seams to be a male centric drama and I see Cho Jung-Seok playing two characters in one. Two different souls in one body... is a complealing role for the male actor. Now that Han Ji Min declined the role let see who will get the female lead role. I think it doesn`t matter for me. I am sure the casting will be good. I hope the female character is not just the love interest for the protagonist. Hope the writer will make her stand on her own.

Can I just say, Jo Jung Suk is one of the best actors in the industry right now. I always watch his dramas. I'm not saying this because I'm a fan. I've saying this because because, if you watch him, he really is good actor. #fact.

Thank you for the thread, Go Seung Gi.

Jo Jung Suk Confirms Main Role For New MBC Fantasy Romance Drama

DGDl8XJVYAASxd9.jpg

MBC has confirmed its plans to air their new drama “Two Cops” sometime in November.

On July 31, a source from MBC stated, “‘Two Cops’ will be airing as a Monday-Tuesday drama in November. Jo Jung Suk has been confirmed as the male lead.”

“Two Cops” is a fantasy romance drama about a tough reporter and a righteous homicide detective with the soul of an idle swindler. Jo Jung Suk will be playing the cop, whose personality is similar to his previous character from the SBS drama “Don’t Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate).”

Meanwhile, Han Ji Min, whose name was brought up as a potential female lead, ended up not taking the role.

Top photo credit: Xportnews.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/31/jo-jung-suk-confirms-main-role-new-mbc-fantasy-romance-drama/

AUG 1 2017

Hyeri and Choi Woo-Sik offered roles in MBC drama series “Two Cops”

DGIT_pEVoAEyCIf.jpg

Hyeri (‘Girl’s Day’) and Choi Woo-Sik have been offered roles for upcoming MBC drama series “Two Cops” starring Cho Jung-Seok. If Hyeri accepts, she will play lead the female character who works as a reporter. Han Ji-Min previously turned down this role due to scheduling issues. If Choi Woo-Sik accepts, he will play a major supporting character.

“Two Cops” will first air November, 2017 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/hyeri-and-choi-woo-sik-offered-roles-in-mbc-drama-series-two-cops

Girl’s Day’s Hyeri And Choi Woo Shik In Talks To Join Jo Jung Suk In New Drama

DGIDCy1VYAAgdeW.jpg

Girl’s Day’s Hyeri and Choi Woo Shik might be joining MBC’s upcoming drama “Two Cops”!

On August 1, a source from MBC stated, “Jo Jung Suk has been confirmed for ‘Two Cops,’ while Hyeri and Choi Woo Shik are currently looking it over.”

“Two Cops” is a fantasy romance drama about a tough reporter and a righteous homicide detective with the soul of an idle swindler (played by Jo Jung Suk). It will be airing sometime in November.

Would you like to see Hyeri and Choi Woo Shik in this drama?

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/31/girls-days-hyeri-choi-woo-shik-talks-join-jo-jung-suk-new-drama/

• 4 weeks later...

SEP 15 2017

Hyeri cast in MBC drama series “Two Cops”

DJuxypPUEAA12Rs.jpg

Hyeri (‘Girl’s Day’) is now cast in upcoming MBC drama series “Two Cops” co-starring Cho Jung-Seok. In the drama series, Hyeri will play Song Ji-An. She is an enthusiastic rookie reporter assigned to the city desk department. Song Ji-An goes after a scoop and gets involved with Detective Cha Dong-Tak (Cho Jung-Seok). His spirit is possessed by a swindler.

“Two Cops” first airs November, 2017 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/hyeri-cast-in-mbc-drama-series-two-cops

Archived