[Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

larus

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Favorite scene:

a kind of scene that always repeats many times on Kdramaland, but... i love it:D when the guy and girl run along the way while smile broadly^_^

Do they will make us get into their loveline in the past and then make we have to wait until they together again?

@mademoisellesia let me join you, I am so happy with the surprise teaser!

Df0Wbvq.jpg

@anggun11 I'm sure its their backstory, and their main story would be in the present where they try and make their relationship work. it has the likes of 'RDTK' at the beginning even with the time skip, but for RDTK the main focus was the medical events whereas for this, the main focus would be the love line.

Calling @lavender2love missing you here have you seen those teasers?:wink:

and funny gif master @supergal99 would be great to see your reaction to it too! :D

@angel2013 I keep re-watching the video and stare at the GIF. I know I'm being teased, but can't contain the excitement. It's crazy unhealthy. They look so good though, and that train-kiss scene looks just like a scene from some comic books. KYAAAAHHH. Did Jung Sun kabedon Hyun Soo and leans in for a kiss?!!! More KYAAAHHHHSSSS. :w00t: 16 Sept will be even worse, I reckon. :sweatingbullets:

... back to staring at the GIF...

1 minute ago, mademoisellesia said:

@angel2013 I keep re-watching the video and stare at the GIF. I know I'm being teased, but can't contain the excitement. It's crazy unhealthy. They look so good though, and that train-kiss scene looks just like a scene from some comic books. KYAAAAHHH. Did Jung Sun kabedon Hyun Soo and leans in for a kiss?!!! More KYAAAHHHHSSSS. :w00t: 16 Sept will be even worse, I reckon. :sweatingbullets:

... back to staring at the GIF...

Haha yes I am having in on repeat mode too...I dunno it might just be a tease...(it'll be damn afjlajdslfajl if it is) but for now we can just enjoy this :tongue:

how about a super close up still?

September 11 2017

Character teaser trailers for SBS drama series “Temperature of Love”

Temperature-of-Love-tp01.jpg

Character teaser trailers added for upcoming SBS drama series “Temperature of Love” (literal title). The character teaser trailers are of lead characters played by Seo Hyun-Jin, Yang Se-Jong, Jo Bo-Ah andKim Jae-Wook. Story for the drama series follows the relationship of 4 characters: TV Screenwriter Lee Hyun-Soo (Seo Hyun-Jin), French Restaurant Chef On Jung-Sun (Yang Se-Jong), Assistant Screenwriter Ji Hong-A (Jo Bo-Ah) and French Restaurant Investor Park Jung-Woo (Kim Jae-Wook).

“Temperature of Love” first airs September 18, 2017 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/character-teaser-trailers-for-sbs-drama-series-temperature-of-love

2 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@mademoisellesia let me join you, I am so happy with the surprise teaser!

@anggun11 I'm sure its their backstory, and their main story would be in the present where they try and make their relationship work. it has the likes of 'RDTK' at the beginning even with the time skip, but for RDTK the main focus was the medical events whereas for this, the main focus would be the love line.

Calling @lavender2love missing you here have you seen those teasers?:wink:

and funny gif master @supergal99 would be great to see your reaction to it too! :D

OMGGGGosh......... I'm baccccckkkkkk ......  !  ( Camelknight is working hard to clear some bugs but still got other things to fix  )

Huggzzzzzzz @supergal99 and @angel2013......sweeties. Muahhhhsss.... !!

WE HAVE A KISS

WE HAVE A KISS

WE HAVE A KISS

SWOON........SWOON AGAIN..... !!!

YSJ is a fast one eh....... maybe if we get a kiss scene this early we may ( PLEASEEEEEEEE !!! ) a bed scene..... the HOT HOT HOT kind.

I'm testing this post so use plain text, no colour, no size,  no pictures. I still can't turn pages..... the " loading " is like a leech.

But the kiss is enough to occupy me..... MUST ANALYZE angle of kiss, the intensity or genrleness of the lip lock, the tilt of the heads.

ME LIKING IT..... Not a tease I hope ? YSJ prove your kissing power boy..... go go go !!!! Ooopssssss .... flashback ?????? Okay...

Be back after checking other posts.

SUPER EXCITED................................... lalalala

If only this show was on cable TV :wub: 

But well Suspicious Partner was on SBS and their kiss scenes were HAWTT so I'm expecting some steamy ones you hear me writers?!!! *is it hot in here???*

All these teaser trailers are living up to its name of actually 'teasing' us and I love it!!!! Just based on these teasers, their chemistry seems to be OFF THE CHARTS amazing!!! 

Adored SHJ ever since Three Musketeers and then OHYA and then Romantic Doctor! Basically LOVE her :)

First time I noticed YSJ was in Romantic Doctor and apparently that was his debut, then saw him in Duel and I was sold! He's a terrific actor and I can't wait to see him tackle this noona romance genre :lol: 

On 9/8/2017 at 6:21 PM, triplem said:

Coping with the changes

I thought I will post some helpful things you can do to handle some of the issues while the kinks in the system are being ironed out.

1. If you miss the "like" button , scroll right down to the bottom of the page, click on a button that says THEME and choose the option  that says "default" (instead of Soompi) and this will give you access to some cute new reaction buttons. This will also give you a new layout of the forum. 

2. If you have issues posting ( and you get the error code ) , try posting without tags, gifs , spoilers and links of any sort. Then once posted, go back & edit and add tags etc. 

3. If you find difficulty in moving to the next page , and it seems to take forever to load , refresh your browser and the page will load. However for now ,this only works on PC. This as of now is still an issue for the Soompi app on my phone.

4. To post pics , gifs or links - best to use the button at the bottom right of your post that says "insert other media"  where you can insert image & links (edit: it is still possible for to embed / paste directly )

5. If like me , you are bothered by the jumbo white spaces between your paragraphs you can use , you can edit them out.  (or as another chingu told me you can use shift+enter when going for the next paragraph)

@lavender2love some tips from Triplem on posting on Soompi. But still you probably have to edit a few times to get your post to look normally like before. I sure hope that 'kiss' at the end is not just a teaser! Don't put your expectations too high(remember RDTK?) plus its a noona-dongsaeng romance, so they would have some restrain? (but I hope they will have some pumping scenes like Witch's romance which is also a noona dongsaeng romance but alas it was in at TVN) But I heard SBS gave some 'hot' scenes in suspicious partner so one can still hope haha

@supergal99 oh my how creative you are with those gifs and images! Yes, PJW(KJW) seems one not to give up easily...wonder if HS will call him eventually?:D Or I can give him my number, he can call me :tongue: and yes I hope we don't have to wait long for the next kiss scene..I mean kiss scenes, we can have more since its mainly a love story right:wub:

And tada presenting to you, the eng subbed of that wonderful teaser yesterday! Enjoy!

https://hyunjinies.wordpress.com/2017/09/11/eng-sub-temperature-of-love-3rd-teaser-the-man-that-comes-into-your-mind-in-your-moment-of-desperation-that-is-love/

Credit: Soompi Hyunjinies

@angel2013 thanks for the subbed teaser.  SHJ is beautifully shot in the clip with the filter and back lighting!  The two guys are not bad looking either :tongue: Preview is this week right?

@lavender2love not sure if this helps... if you can't post, don't mention anyone, stay away from typing this symbol... @... Just post your content then go back to edit and mention or add user handle.  It's the only way I get pass the supersize exclamation mark.

this is SBS.... it's going to be graphic right!? kiss and whatever? :lol:

@triplem @kokodus @jeijei i know you are lurking, say something :lol: 

@bedifferent Hiya!!!I was not really lurking though. I have the habit of visiting the threads only after a drama starts. Tooo much expectations have many times back burned me. Lol. But ottttokhe, this looks super good. Sigh sigh. 

@triplemhhehehe the new teaser is hawtttt. Cant wait. Praying the dramagods that it will be all sorts of awesome. Like Romantic doctor. Which you SHOULD watch. 

@triplemyes me second, or is it third? recommend RDTK, awesome, not much romance but just pure awesome

story, characters and directing.

@bedifferent so far I am liking all the lighting and effects for this drama, hope it keeps up. Yes preview is this weekend Sat 1605 KST! There will also be a radio show where they are on this sat at 1400 KST. But first of course PRESSCON! in 2 days!

@supergal99 haha SBS is really on the ball for this drama as of now, to even go back and compile the scenes between SHJ and YSJ in RDTK.

@lavender2love you satisfied with the testing so far?

ukWJVuR.jpg

TOL Teaser stills that came out in the news today.http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201709121448526962&ext=na

saw this on IG, wonder if this is the original novel? or its the SBS drama adaptation of the novel? since it has TOL colour scheme on it. I saw another version with a telephone graphic on the book.

Archived