[Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

larus

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @anggun11 for their meeting again picture. There's a lot of temperature reading in this drama. Anything from fosty to lukewarm to hot to melting point.

I imagine in this picture that she's starting at warm to hot as she's wearing red,  symbolic of hot and passionate. He is wearing blue.... is it an indication of his cold feelings due to the past when he was rejected ?

DIfy_J_VAAITpSX.jpg

And what might the temperature be here? Looks like an ice breaking scene that didn't thaw. Iceberg cold ?. All their frozen up feelings need to be taken out of the chiller and warm up. Takes time. The fire is not lit yet. Along the way are 2 other persons to cause the temperature to fluctuate..

The scene below is a soul searching one.... just talk it out or too wrapped up in the silent world of what might have been and balancing the temperature in the future. Tough call.... the human heart is so fragile. Young people often blow hot and cold. Our chef is very trendy wearing ripped jeans.

DIcFiAIW0AEvXoC.jpg

And earlier the yellow? It's sunshiny... jail didn't dampen her spirits. Remind me of Justin Timberlake's line " I got sunshine In my pocket " . The pic below shows she's done her marketing and is about to cook. How did the jail come in based on the yellow blouse.?

DIcFiAVWsAMJWvM.jpg

7 hours ago, lavender2love said:

Thanks @anggun11 for their meeting again picture. There's a lot of temperature reading in this drama. Anything from fosty to lukewarm to hot to melting point.

I imagine in this picture that she's starting at warm to hot as she's wearing red,  symbolic of hot and passionate. He is wearing blue.... is it an indication of his cold feelings due to the past when he was rejected ?

kkkk:lol:...i like your analysis... it sounds like a game simulator 'Harvest Moon' where the girl's heart will change into hot colours: yellow, orange and red as final, which mean of how her heart feeling, red mean if she already falled in love with the guy...lol... game that i played when i was child:D

Hello everybody~~~

Just want to say this is the drama I am most looking forward to in September.  Love both SHJ and YSJ in RDTK and even more impressed of YSJ's acting after Duel.  He's sporting his Duel's SJ character hair here :)

That yellow shirt/dress by SHJ are lovely. Seems like she's wearing the bright food colors in her wardrobe:)

I love food so this drama is going to be addicting!

@jongski hello from the Duel thread :)

Yeay some updates..Teaser looks great..but maybe i am minority in here.somehow I prefer YSJ look from RDTK and same with KJW i prefer his look from Voice..The hair isnt quite right for two of them :blink: i dont know,i guess hair can be changed as far as the drama goes right?B)

and my expectation kinda low at the moment because i dropped almost all drama that currently airing right now.Maybe i expected too much..but when i watch doctors(this writer previous drama) without any expectation and guess what?i managed to finish it and i dont care about people opinion about doctors at all, i know it have so many flaw but i care about all the Characters in there,not the plot...So Im Hoping TOL is a drama that have a characters who will make me care a LOT about them..and this is the only drama that im looking forward the most..19 days left ^_^

12 hours ago, anggun11 said:

kkk:lol:...i like your analysis... it sounds like a game simulator 'Harvest Moon' where the girl's heart will change into hot colours: yellow, orange and red as final, which mean of how her heart feeling, red mean if she already falled in love with the guy...lol... game that i played when i was child:D

When the couple meet it will interesting to see the colour of their heart feelings, As the story progresses the second couple couple wil activate the melo and the colour will range from blue, black , orange, red and purple. I wonder whether we need to stock up on boxes of tissue. 

f542303e65f08edc3824c45b4b7fa96f.gif

The couple seem like ying yang or bubbly cool personality.

DIjW21yUEAEXqZr.jpg

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:wacko: talk about colours... *cough* pardon me for my wild imagination...heee

Ok chill... don throw bananas at me yo!:tongue:

:glasses:happy waiting...*yawn*

@supergal99...... hahahhaa..... that is so cool...... ! Your minion is soooooooo cute following SHJ. Bananas are for hugging not throwing.... !!! :wub:

CCiN7FI.jpg&key=756d226580f7d752c85fb159  Banana-funny-minions-photo.jpg

“Temperature Of Love” PD Explains Why Seo Hyun Jin And Yang Se Jong Had To Be The Leads

seo-hyun-jin-yang-se-jong1.jpg

SBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Temperature of Love” is already garnering lots of interest and attention, and it seems like the producing director (PD), Nam Geon, is as excited as anyone for the drama.

The female lead Lee Hyun Soo, a drama writer, is played by Seo Hyun Jin, while Yang Se Jong was cast to play the male lead, chef On Jeong Sun. About that, Nam Geon said, “Lee Hyun Soo and On Jeong Sun had to be Seo Hyun Jin and Yang Se Jong.” He said, “Starting from the script reading, the atmosphere was just great. The atmosphere and connection between the staff and actors were amazing, so internally, there are already high expectations.”

seo-hyun-jin-yang-se-jong-1.jpg

About the casting, the PD said, “From his looks to everything else, [Yang Seo Jong] is the perfect person to play On Jeong Sun. I am very happy with his acting as well. Above anything else, he’s so handsome.” He also complimented the actor by saying, “Yang Se Jong tries very hard for his character. On set, he is very passionate. I see him as On Jeong Sun, not Yang Se Jong.”

read more https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/31/temperature-love-pd-explains-seo-hyun-jin-yang-se-jong-leads/

Yang Se Jong Honestly Shares Thoughts On Taking On His First Main Lead Role

Yang-Se-Jong.png

Actor Yang Se Jong recently shared his honest thoughts on starring as a male lead.

On September 1, the actor attended the press conference for SBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Temperature of Love.” Yang Se Jong is set to star in the drama as a chef named Ohn Jung Sun, and shared how he felt about being the male lead for the first time since his acting debut one year ago.

“I would be lying if I said I didn’t feel any pressure. I usually really feel the pressure in a short amount of time, and then it passes. I’m the type of person who tends to focus on the important things that are given to me in the moment,” he commented.

Yang Se Jong added, “I was given the role of a chef, and I think I have some talent for cooking. I learned how to cook steak the first night but it turned out really well.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/31/yang-se-jong-honestly-shares-thoughts-taking-first-main-lead-role/

DRAMA SHOOTING . ... !!! Aerial shot. Thanks to out chatting so much about SHJ yellow blouse, I can easily detect the yellow egg yolk ,,,, haha. Oh and the blue must be YSJ.... but his body is angled to his left? Anyway at some point it's a face to face meeting brfore he he veers off. ( if he does )

DIpB94uUEAESDCa.jpg

His wardrobe director knows how to dress him. The striped shirt bottom peeping out of the blue sweaterand showing at the collar and sleeves. So teasing and trendy. Love the broader red stripes at the end of the long sleeves. Gosh..... he is handsome in both pictures.

SHJ is so pretty in white.

DInxbCOUwAAMsUb.jpg

DIoWsuoUQAAImgo.jpg

On 8/31/2017 at 0:08 PM, bedifferent said:

Hello everybody~~~

Just want to say this is the drama I am most looking forward to in September.  Love both SHJ and YSJ in RDTK and even more impressed of YSJ's acting after Duel.  He's sporting his Duel's SJ character hair here :)

That yellow shirt/dress by SHJ are lovely. Seems like she's wearing the bright food colors in her wardrobe:)

I love food so this drama is going to be addicting!

@jongski hello from the Duel thread :)

@bedifferent Hi Chingu! yeah we get to see  YSJ again. that impressive acting from Duel. here he is now with lead. But his character here here is different from that of a cold lonely killer. I prefer to see him in another  crime thriller similar to Bad Guys or something like Tunnel or Signal. We saw his excellent acting with multiple characters with different expressions and emotions. As this is a rom-com. Well he was good in RDTK so.. he'll be cool here. But again it's the flow of the story and gotta have good script. 

On 8/31/2017 at 5:39 PM, Mysterious13 said:

Yeay some updates..Teaser looks great..but maybe i am minority in here.somehow I prefer YSJ look from RDTK and same with KJW i prefer his look from Voice..The hair isnt quite right for two of them :blink: i don't know,i guess hair can be changed as far as the drama goes right?B)

and my expectation kinda low at the moment because i dropped almost all drama that currently airing right now.Maybe i expected too much..but when i watch doctors(this writer previous drama) without any expectation and guess what?i managed to finish it and i dont care about people opinion about doctors at all, i know it have so many flaw but i care about all the Characters in there,not the plot...So Im Hoping TOL is a drama that have a characters who will make me care a LOT about them..and this is the only drama that im looking forward the most..19 days left ^_^

@Mysterious13 Yeah. i don't really watch a rom-com drama so I hope this is well written. And Kim Jae Wook is suave and hot. I'm still  keeping fingers cross for male lead for the k version of (J-drama) Million Stars From The Sky or kdrama version of (Cdrama) Love Me If You dare. I feel he's more suited to characters with sharp edge.

Any chingus know of other works of PD of this drama? I wanna just check.

Seo Hyunjin and Yang Sejong reunite for drama "Temperature of Love"

201709011533383250709_20170901154023_01_20170901154402558.jpg

[Naver: Herald Pop] "Romantic Doctor -> Temperature of Love" Seo Hyunjin ♥ Yang Sejong, the healing couple reunites

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-09-01%2Bat%2B2.18.43%2BPM.png

1. [+3112, -151] Seo Hyunjin who I trust and acting genius Yang Sejong... Looking forward to the drama ㅎㅎ
- (+112, -24) Acting genius?
- (+69, -35) Acting genius;;;;;;;;;;;;??????????
- (+118, -36) What's with the comments? He really is an acting genius. Talk after watching Duel.

2. [+1943, -113] Wow, they're both pretty

3. [+1711, -118] They got more prettier. In Seo Hyunjin we trust, fighting! ^^

4. [+1094, -105] Looks fun, I'll tune in.

5. [+720, -91] Wow looks so fun ~^*^~ Looking forward to it ~^*^~

6. [+193, -40] Seo Hyunjin got prettier. She's my favorite actor. Hope this drama hits daebak.

7. [+178, -41] Their chemistry.... ㅎㄷㄷ

8. [+151, -32] Seo Hyunjin matches the innocent style fashion. So pretty!

9. [+165, -38] No words for the acting and their pretty looks. All we need is a good script.

10. [+152, -35] In Seo Hyunjin we trust!!

[K]netizone

wah cannot wait another 2 weeks left. I love all three actor seo hyun jin from another oh hae young, of course uri versatile actor  kim jae wook and my recently favourite lil brother yang se jong from duel and romanric dr kim, he is ssoo cute and adorable. Hope the storyline is interesting with extra recipe on yummy dishes that yang se jon cook. mark my calender

Archived