[Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

larus

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More comprehensive character relation charts. Seems like a HIS and HIS connections. Hope the secondary cast of actors and actresses have good comedic timing as well as the main leads, presuming the leads have the acting chops.

Please give us good writing...... !!! And let the directing be exciting and imaginative.

DIyVfEJVYAAxXL7.jpg

DIyVgHTUIAQvVGs.jpg

Yay .... second teaser.... thanks @larus. Lots of hand touching, eye contact.... flashbacks ? Wow .... everyone look so good. Yang Se Jong looks sexy with wet hair...... Temperature melting... !! Please sub it soon..... hard even to make out the feelings.

Here's a cut scene.... Secret smiles ? They liked ( as in previously ) or liking each other as now in a renewed connections.

@supergal99 .... as usual enjoy your captions..... hahaha.... you are good.

ut2PbAc.jpg&key=3889565ef321813334caca85

*Delurking to swoon

Love the teasers. I already have Feels watching them. I can't make out everything but Hyun Jin first said her name is Lee Hyun Soo, sounds like a boy's name right? And Yang Se Jong tells her his name is On Jung Sun, and said his name sounds like a girl right?

And LOL at Jung Sun giving Jo Bo Ah's character the side eye. xD

https://twitter.com/genius_sejong/status/904657937271930880

Is this what it seems? That she rebuffed him ? Instead of taking his proffered hand she bowed. That is a cold repsonse. The mystery deepens.

CLOSE UP OF THE NON HANDSHAKE. Why did she refuse to accept his hand? He looks like the chill coming over.... !! Could it be Lee Hyun Soo already has the hots for On Jung Sun ... hahaha ,

Coincidence ? The orangey-yellow sunset matches her egg yolk-banana blouse .

BTW I love sunsets......... always feel nostalgia.

Spoiler

DI4hg71VAAI8PKb.jpg

Oooohhhh @supergal99.... Niceee . You're fast. Thanks  Shall we use our imagination ? like ....... " Shall we date ? And hug ? And kiss ? "

Spoiler

They have a lot of memories together as they talk it out. Looks angsty scene . I think we can expect some fine painful teary acting from both.  On Jung Dun's eyes are already red indicative of a hurt. And LHS is just blinking away sadness.

On 8/21/2017 at 2:28 AM, lavender2love said:

it's not tvN Darn !!! SBS is family friendly oriented.

Oooh guys, don't discount SBS when it comes to kisses. They are willing to step up their game when they want to. 

Evidence 1:

Evidence 2:

Hopefully we get something closer to these.. :ph34r:

3 hours ago, ode2kdramas said:

@lavender2love @supergal99 @mademoisellesia - 

With your analysis, symbolism, humour, gifs - this thread is shaping up to be a very fun read. I am looking forward to all the awesomeness that is to follow. B)

Hey ! Hey .. !! @ode2kdramas..... welcome on board. Let me give you a banana hug.... just because... !!!!!! You sound fun yourself.

Banana-funny-minions-photo.jpg&key=b656a

You know , what is exciting is to be part of  the viewers who witness this very talented actor who in a matter of 3 dramas in a year is given his first lead role , based solely on his talents. ( correct me ) He was cute in RDTK and we noticed his popularity after that. When we had a little contest in that thread and lost we had to change our user image.  @supergal99 was so sharp she chose Mr Cute as her profile picture, I chose Han Suk Kyu ( he won daesang ) and a few chose SHJ ad YYS. Of course we are just waiting for YSJ to win an award .

Same with SHJ. We were riding on  her breakout drama  ( AMO ) that catapulted her to celebrity status.  We were thrilled with all the awards she won.

Banking on the writer now for an inspiring script...... she won an award too for her " Good Soup.... " I think.

3 hours ago, ode2kdramas said:

Reporting for duty on Team Mr. Cute, Sir!

Aye ! aye !.... consider yourself special to pick Mr CUTE . Just look at his wet hair...... and that delicate handsome side profile...... Just waiting for the lips to do a deep work...... getting byeongtae already. Really... !!! Just stare at his lips and you want him to start moving them into a kiss. PD and cameraman , just angle your camera for that zoom in when lips lock.... got that ??

@ode2kdramas  "Oooh guys, don't discount SBS when it comes to kisses. They are willing to step up their game when they want to.

Hopefully we get something closer to these.. :ph34r: "

I hope you are right. I want you to be right....... !!!! You must be right .... !!! Hahhaha.

Evidence 1:

DI5RreWWAAAqjem.jpg

Just found the gif of handsome boy... OkOk !! It's a repeat but it doesn't hurt to have another look hehe Maybe it's even therapeutic....... kidding !!!

Archived