[Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

larus

5 hours ago, lavender2love said:

Hahaha @mademoisellesia But what about bed scene ? Waiting to see now or in future dramas if he's got that sizzle in bed.... not necessarily ripping off clothes but the subtlety of love making to heat up to melting point. I think he can deliver.

What kind of bed scene do you have in mind? There are many types and from what I was told (largely through media) is one of them:

Spoiler

PLbZkXv.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... :w00t: and lying side-by-side on a bed or just sleeping are also bed scenes, LOL. Make sure to be specific so that SBS knows what you want to see. :wink:

We might be able to get Suspicious Partner style if we are lucky. Maybe after 5 years when they both reach the 'optimum' temperature. Kekeke. Unfortunately, we may not be able to see Park Do Kyung's swing-around-pecking-bed-scenes, or any scenes like Gong Yoo's in Man and Woman... but I would love it if Jung Sun and Hyun Soo have a scene like this >> CLICK. :wub::wub::wub:

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@lavender2love   been a while so glad to see you my chingu!!!!! And it looks like some other amazing chingu's I know here as well....  This is going to be fun!!!!  I will try and keep up!!! LOL:w00t:

@USAFarmgirl.... squeal ... good to see you again.So glad you're posting in Soompi which means all is well.. I steered clear of Soompi because the strongman MR EXO was blocking me but  I thought of you when that ferocious Harvey slammed into Texas and prayed that you are safe. Keep being healthy and safe okay?

@supergal99.... my dear friend..... gosh you can make my grin grow wide .....  love your " Yesss... our Mr Cute lost his erhm... 'virgin kiss' : " declaration.

cpsVf0o.jpg&key=be7cc0115d2927b1c447caed

haha..... love it. Boss girlfriend ? That girl who messed up the bed disgustingly , got the flak for being rude to Bosseu from viewers? The one who danced with crazy Boss ? The shower kiss with Bosseu is hatter than our sweet " innocent " boy huh ?

@triplem " I have trouble quoting again but my byuntae mind went into overdrive when you said this @lavender2love

not necessarily ripping off clothes but the subtlety of love making to heat up to melting point."

@triplem...thanks for posting that audition video for Duel..... Wow.... IMPRESSIVE.Wonderful.... he's all about talent not a pretty kpop boy or wooden kpop wannabe actress who can't act to save his / her life. This is a gem of an actor. No wonder he got the lead role and paired with another immense talent SHJ. Excellent video.... I like how genuine he is. The fact that YSJ is handsome with a sort of internal energy that is alluring is a bonus.

May-05-2017-15-37-09.gif

Hehe from our establishing he is not a virgin in kissing..... the byuntae clone in us wonder if we get

a chance to establish if he is a virgin in bed o the back of a car or on a couch or haystack.... Place not importance talent plus experience must surface. Byuntae-ism is off the charts now.

@angel2013.... do you remember we lost our cool in Soompi last exercise during AMO ? We had such a horrendous time back then ? Always hoping to be eased of the torture. Aureomisol wanted to divorce Soompi.... that bad.... haha Yes we had patience and endurance training those days.

We had such good memories because of Oh Hae Young.

Okay .... posting this without tags... Go away EXO code.... you're a menace. ... die !!!

Will edit after this.....

WOW ....just saw your post @mademoisellesia .... you are awesomely detailed and specific. SWEATS !!!!!! Okay don't confine to the bedroom... you hear SBS?

For Yang Se Jong ?? Hmmmnnn.... since he's a rookie in drama kisses..... I would like to see him face close up , camera panning to his fingers undoing buttons on the love interest's  blouse     S  L  O  W  L  Y ...applicable to zips but making it artistic romantic and tasteful is preferred.. Alternatively as he gets more experienced and moves up to red heat stage....we skip the bed and go creative and in exotic location how  in  secluded moonlit beaches ? On a flat wet rock with water lapping ?On a bed of roses? In grassland splendour ... or fields of sunflowers or lavender  ( heh ... mememe.)  Anything with leg wrapping aforehand.  Whhooaaa... gotta reign in pervy. ....

Okay..... kiss is typical....  my point is camera work.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

@mademoisellesia 

Reading your little kabedon scenario full of anticipation.. heart racing, breath getting deeper.. can't contain my smile...

And then WHAT?!

The stupid train reaches its destination?? THAT'S THE END?

Me:

latest?cb=20160603001931

YOU:

cat_evil_laugh.jpg

Me: Ohhh, I see how you wanna play this game... This is now WAR.

*Plotting my revenge*

pigeon.jpg

Strengthening leg muscles..ha ha @supergal99 - :ph34r: *All sorts of naughty thoughts running through my mind..  By the way, I refuse to accept the Saimdang kiss as his first.-_- That's just a friendly peck. Anything less than that lip and tongue action that @lavender2love's gif has got going on will not be counted as a kiss. No, NO, NO..

tenor.gif

See, Oprah says so too. Now we don't wanna make Oprah angry,  do we? 

@angel2013 Yes, it's nice to see KJW in the bts. I have only seen him in Coffee Prince and Antique Bakery. But I like what I have seen of him so far.

@mademoisellesia I'm going to take your post as a sign that the Universe is sending me to finally watch Duel. B)

I am grinning like an idiot going through your posts @lavender2love "Earn a badge in the hall of hot kissers" :D  He may not reach a Seo In Guk/ Ji Chang Wook/ YYS/ Jo Jung Suk level in this drama but hey a guy's got to start somewhere and with SHJ he is definitely getting one of the best starts! 

Also good idea calling your Romantic Doctor mates. If the drama turns out well, hopefully a lot of them can come and join us in all the fun. I too would like to call upon someone clever and funny, someone who followed the drama I was previously following (for a while) - @MrsSoJiSub - Does Temperature of Love look like something you would be interested in? :) 

@triplem "I think I will enjoy this thread" - I say the same. Too many byeongtae like-minded sisters around! :tongue: 

@foxvanilla
@lavender2love" "  yo chingu..... oh ho my heroine is back...yayyyyyyyyy got to start countdown "

@foxvanilla...... you're  hereee for your crush. woo hoo !!! So nice to see your foxy face again old friend. Yes you're the best countdown master in lala kingdom..... and beyond. Here a prezzie for you... What colour do you like ? Banana yellow , chilly red, off cream white or orange ? Ya food rules here.

DJkCjZRUIAABIAs.jpg

@ode2kdramas... "  but hey a guy's got to start somewhere and with SHJ he is definitely getting one of the best starts! "

"I think I will enjoy this thread" - I say the same. Too many byeongtae like-minded sisters around! :tongue: 

@ode2kdramas  Uhmmnn..... the byeongtae brigade is the best thing to happen to a thread with it's expert eyes on kissing and bed styles. It's like a celebration of life and love. The sharp eye doesn't miss a thing..... errmmm..... like tongues for really deep-into-it-passion, fish pouts for shyness, lips pressing for obligatory task performing, the peck for innocence or underage or when it's illegal for a minor to kiss.  ( boring ) Then we have the candy / ice cream/ red dates / foam kiss for goofiness cos the pd needed to push his reputation as a creative kiss director. And so the style goes..... tippy toe kiss ( standing on the poor man's feet kiss, wall, clam. shower kiss all have their spots of glory. Feel free to add your fave even those impossible angles.

YSJ almost-kiss is just beginning to stoke the fire . His thermometer reading will have to reach the perfect temperature . When ? How? Which colour gauge dominates in each episode. Some FAQs to troll you hahaha

Wow I can feel the temperature of this thread getting 'hotter'! @lavender2love @ode2kdramas @mademoisellesia @supergal99 whew need to fans self but yeah we are talking about optimum temperature here and in the drama so its a good start...keep them coming, I'm not as analytical or creative as you all are but I'll sure soak it all up gladly:lol:

Today is the presscon! and we have all those pic of rice wreath support for the actors coming in!

First up is our handsome CEO Park Jung Woo (Kim Jae Wook)

And of course support for our noona script writer Lee Hyun Soo (Seo Hyun Jin)

And one for our Michelin Star chef On Jung Sun (Yang Se Jong)

@ode2kdramas HA HA HA HA HA
I was just preparing us all for the possible let down. And more importantly, won't we get into trouble for being overly byeontae? :tongue: 
Yes, I was sent by the Universe to give you the 'Go' that it's time to pick up Duel. :tongue: If you like him in RDTK, he definitely won't disappoint you in Duel. 

Press Con Query:
Where are we able to watch the press con? Any official link e.g. SBS youtube we can tune into? I really want Hyun Jin to look stunning at the press con (in red please!) and Se Jong has to look handsome and presentable since it's his first time as male lead. Bet he's going to be shy again, as he always was at press con.

Watch: “Temperature Of Love” Previews Warm Romance And Cold Reality In Latest Teaser

Temperature-of-Love3.jpgSBS has released its third preview of the much-anticipated drama “Temperature of Love.”

Centered around four characters who are embroiled in love, life, and fate, the teaser shows a glimpse of the complicated love lines and conflicts that viewers can anticipate once the drama begins.

The preview starts on a rainy night, with Jung Sun (Yang Se Jong) and Hyun Soo (Seo Hyun Jin) standing under a roof in the rain. Jung Sun turns to Hyun Soo and asks, “Do you want to go out with me?” to which she coldly responds, “Are you crazy?” Se Jong asks, “Am I crazy for asking you out?” to which Hyun Soo says, “Yes it’s crazy. How could you be sane asking a woman you don’t know to go out with you?” This seems to hint at the end of this couple, but it’s actually only the beginning.

As the teaser continues, Park Jung Woo (Kim Jae Wook) enters the picture as a successful businessman who offers to work together with Hyun Soo, which she quickly rejects. Unflinching he says, “I keep asking for what I want…and I get it,” looking at Jung Sun in his kitchen, foreshadowing a tense love triangle.

Then, Hong Ah (Jo Bo Ah) who is dining at what is presumed to be Jung Sun’s restaurant, watches Jung Sun as he walks away from her and says, “You. Do you know how many men are waiting for me to call them?” to which Jung Sun smiles and replies, “I understand. So please don’t call me.”

Beyond the complicated love lines are the life stories of these characters. The teaser shows Hyun Soo at work when her boss says, “This is why you can’t make it” to her. Meanwhile, Jung Sun’s complicated family life is shown when his mom shows up at his house and slaps him after he tells her, “Let’s live separate lives.” Hyun Soo and Jung Sun meet again at a bus stop, where a dejected Hyun Soo cries and says, “I feel like a moth who jumps into the fire knowing I might die.”

read more https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/13/watch-temperature-love-previews-warm-romance-cold-reality-latest-teaser/

okay finally some better pics:tongue:

AQ51MCr.jpg

the chef and partner~oh I didn't know KJW is taller?

and side couple is love

qwIw0fH.jpg

YSJ on must learn from CEO, daring enough to put hands on shoulder:lol:

In RL he's really shy, while Chef On seems to be very straightforward type...even dare to kiss on a train *cough*

8 hours ago, triplem said:

Yes, he does look really shy...he is the maknae here anyway. First lead in main network , needs to get used to it . lol.

Anyway, thanks all for the update. :heart:

Can't remember if these were posted...Wonder if these are part of the early episodes (cr naver)

Reveal hidden contents

Do they look like they were both wet here and taking shelter from the rain?

No, they were not posted bec there are so many pics today :tongue:

I was thinking these might be in the preview episode this Sat?

I thought they got to know each other online? or were they introduced thru mutual friend?

So it seems like OJS pop the dating question when they just met? hence HS says he's crazy:huh:

it doesn't seem off to a good start anyway but it seems they will re-introduce themselves again at the bus-stop, I saw the chines trans ver of that making.

anyway my reaction be like the girls(HJ) on the bromance photo:D

Ok just found out that they have LIVE video of the press con?

Yang Se Jong And Seo Hyun Jin Confess That Working Together Again Felt Awkward At First

Temperature-of-Love4.jpg

A press conference for SBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Temperature of Love” was held on September 14. During the event, Yang Se Jong and Seo Hyun Jin opened up about having the chance to work together again since appearing on the hit drama “Romantic Doctor Kim.”

Yang Se Jong said, “The first table script reading was really awkward. It felt so different from when we were working on ‘Romantic Doctor Kim’ together. So afterwards, we sat down and talked for two to three hours. But once we actually started filming our scenes, all the awkwardness went away and I was able to focus on my character. I think that was all thanks to Seo Hyun Jin. Filming the drama has been a fun and enjoyable experience.”

Seo Hyun Jin added on by saying, “The two of us once said that things might have been less awkward if we didn’t know each other at all. He’s such a polite and well-mannered person that acting as his girlfriend didn’t come easily for me at first. But he’s such a hardworking individual and he played such a complex role for his last drama that working with him made me think, ‘Wow, he’s so manly and mature. I’ve met such a great partner.’ So I had a lot of fun.”

“Temperature of Love” will revolve around the story of two people who meet online and soon develop a relationship that compels them to meet in person. The first episode will air on September 18 at 10 p.m. KST.

Soompi

Archived