[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@ryotatao9495 I have noticed Ryota's laughs too during those moments. Fans have pointed out that he seems especially happy whenever he is around Tao. 

There's a new BTS released today. There were a few scenes I thought was cute, 1) when Ryota taught Tao how to tease people (?), I'm not sure since there isn't any subtitles released yet, 2) when they were very happy when they opened their bentos 3) when Tao was taking photos of Ryota. I thought it was cute how she especially waited for the moment when he broke out in a wide smile before she took the pictures. 

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av13460123/?from=search&seid=12331206332214835785

• Like 3

Here are some screen-captures of the moments I mentioned before from the BTS.

85e8d569gy1fin51wi4yfj21hc0u0quz.jpg

85e8d569ly1fin52rmptyj21hc0u0ay2.jpg

Credit: 锦衣卫轻蓝

I like Ryota's big laughs. :) 

As Tao has said herself she is someone who easily get nervous and who isn't good with words so sometimes the things she says in interviews and stage-greetings are a bit hard to understand. Except for Kame, Ryota is also a co-star of hers who would laugh and tease her for that but then he would still listen carefully to her when she speaks and then help her to explain for the audience what she meant. 

It is towards the end of this clip.

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av10105315/?from=search&seid=14637062655667880591

• Like 3

@marchingfishes Another update regarding the piano-scene I just watched that scene filmed by someone who saw the movie and I understand now what Tao meant with wanting that song to be added to the BTS. Ryota did play the piano with Tao walking around outside their house (just like how they did when they were younger) but the sound of the piano couldn't be heard since the themesong Sora (sung by Generations of Exile Tribe) was played instead. 

• Like 3

https://mobile.twitter.com/_rmsknto/status/898178709105946624/video/1 

in this video, Tao was happy when she was eating, and you can hear Rypta laughed loud. 

Anywhere, anytime Tao said or ate, do something, I often hear Ryota laughed happily although He didn't appear in camera. In BTS, in interview, on stage. 

I notice Ryota always looks for Tao, looks at Tao as he can (since the first time they met? Maybe) I can feel Tao is no.1 in Ryota's eyes

So cute!!!!!! 

• Like 1

On 8/9/2017 at 3:36 AM, Transition said:

Takuya's group had a concert today. Ryota, Yudai and Yosuke went to support him but Tao wasn't there. She was probably busy filming the new movie. Aw. I hope this group will continue to meet up often. 

Some MVs of Ryota and Tao

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av13013177/?from=search&seid=9507956959970041479

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av13104258/?from=search&seid=9507956959970041479

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av12716985/?from=search&seid=11653393824664190113

Ryota will be having a fan-meeting in Shanghai on the 25th of August. I think many of the fans who will be attending are also fans of Anikoma so hopefully the movie or something regarding the cast will be mentioned there. It is also Ryota's birthday at the end of the month (on the 29th). I wonder whether Tao and the others will be celebrating it with him this year.

Maybe just me but the way Tao looked at Ryota during interviews, OMG, it makes my heart beat to fast. That eyesight is absolutely special!

• Like 3

@thuyhoang62 I have read some people's comments about the way Tao looks at Ryota, that it seems like she is interested in him. As @00lama00 said about Ryota being hard to read I think Tao is that too but it might just me that isn't good at analyzing people. :tongue: I hope you guys are right regarding the meaning behind her gaze. :)

@ryotatao9495 As you said before it seems like the Gene members know something about Tao and Ryota. Except for Ryota revealing things himself in interviews, Reo is the member who seems to drop some hints now and then. He especially emphasized that TT-chan (their nickname for Tao) came to watch their concert in IG live/story, in a recent interview he also said: "I think Ryota is going to date someone with marriage in sight." (Tao hasn't had any dating experience so far and she is someone who is quite strict regarding that, which could be seen with the requirements that she has listed before. She is someone who would start dating with marriage in sight.) In one of the recent episodes of Gene's variety show called Gene 高校tv Ryota ate something he thought was good so he said "This is so delicious, what should I do?" with a funny expression and voice (What should I do?/I have a difficulty is "komattemasu" which sounds similar to their movie name). Reo then said: "Tsuchiya Tao will get scared (of you)." 

Here's a clip of that episode of Gene高校tv

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4142952873956272

Tao has watched Anikoma the movie last month and she wrote how happy she was seeing the cinema being full of people and how they discussed about the movie on their way home. Ryota just had time to watch it yesterday and he also commented that he was happy seeing the reactions of the two girls who sat beside him during the movie. This isn't something special I just thought it was funny how they would watch their own movie and I also find it weird how people didn't recognize them. Ryota had a hat and mask and Tao probably had her usual hat but still...

Like I have written before how Ryota is starting to write like Tao. The second latest IG entry was really like Tao's, whether it is the photo of the skies or the way he writes that he wants to see the clear blue skies of summer (it has been raining in Japan so the skies have been grey and dull). Tao tends to post photos of the skies and also write about the weather. 

• Like 2

Thanks @Transition for your translate now it's become clear what was his impression about her it's seems Ryota know the first time about Tao is her Sia MV well not a surprise since her Sia MV is so so so popular in Japan that even many celebrities react to it ( Chiba Yudai , Yoshitaka Yuriko , Dori Sakurada , Kamenashi etc.....)  I really liked how Ryota is still amused about her he even reacted "What's so about this girl?" " What kind of person she is?"

Also @Transition you wrote "Some fans have also noticed that the way he writes his instagram posts is becoming more like Tao's way of writing; the long texts, using polite form, the formation of the texts, starting the entries with a greeting, writing about his feelings and thoughts during that moment (when the picture was taken) etc. It seems like he has taken after her habit unconsciously"

Like Wow this is new to me It's never crossed in my mind that he was imitating her IG posts I don't understand Japanese to see how Ryota's posts are like though but if it's true I'm happy to know that because that means Tao became an inspiring person to him hahaha what a role model :)

Edited by 00lama00
  • Like 2

On 30/7/2017 at 5:38 AM, Transition said:

English translation of Pray 

Pray

Always… I pray for you…
oh… you…
I’ll always be here…
for you…

The sweet scent that smells like a familiar perfume (sweet flavor)
That day, with a childish smile on your face
I met you
I have to come to grips with everything
So even if I’m clumsy with my words, I’ll tell you how I feel
Please just forget about me

I’ll pray for your sake now and forever
Everything that reminds me of you is starting to come back to me
The words you told me will always be a treasure of mine
I’ll hold you, hoping not to break you
From the bottom of my heart, I Pray for you

Always… I pray for you…
just for you…
waiting for you…
for you…

If you could look at the other you (look at yourself)
What kind of words would you tell yourself? Just like that
In times of pain, 
I’ll be taking you with me to a beautiful world
I’ll tightly hold onto your cold hand
Forever
I won’t ever let go

I’ll protect you now and forever
Because my special place is being beside you whenever you hold your head down
You smile you showed me will always be a treasure of mine
I’ll warm you, hoping not to make you sad
From the bottom of my heart, I Promise you

This is the only place where there isn’t a cloud in the sky
The sky wearing a blue of mixed feelings is
Mirroring my heart
Will my words reach you now?

I won’t ever find the answer
To the feelings that I parted with
Oh… oh…
You don’t have to hurry

The words you told me will always be a treasure of mine
I’ll hold you with my wishes and future, hoping not to break anything
I swear this just for you, I still love you
Let’s colour the sky that’s just ours
From the bottom of my heart, I love you

Always… I pray for you…
oh… just for you…
yeah… loving you…
for you…

For you

Credit: meikatsudon's tumblr

I personally think it sounds more like a song talking about his past relationship but he hasn't dated for 8 years and it seems like it is too mature for a 14 year old boy? So he probably just wrote something that he thought of without exactly associating it with something. Although the description of sweet scent and childish smile do match Tao. 

Here's some pictures that you probably have seen before. I just wanted to post them because they seem to be wearing matching clothes there. As for the last picture, I think they look genuinely happy and cute there. According to fans who have watched the movie Setoka and Haruka are already a couple here. 

85e8d569ly1fhp2y4qtxyj20us152wiw.jpg

85e8d569gy1fgyuh1k6e9j20u00u0wg7.jpg

85e8d569ly1fhy7j8qifxj21xg1adk87.jpg

About "Pray", Ryota said that it's not only about love, but also about a girl who losts sight of what precious & important thing in her life. To find pleasure, she's ready to open her mind, bring her old self back, receive feelings from everyone and make more nice memories. He wrote it to encourage back for everyone who supports him, who is happy or stress... Ryota imaged he was a girl, think about a girl who gets hurt, what should he do to bring his voice reach her. 
I think "Pray" is suitable for Tao. She is an introverted girl, she became an actress when she was too young, she haven't dated anyone. She is too busy to enjoy a student's life, a girl's life. 
About Anikoma ost - "Sora" (Sky), Ryota told with a proud feeling that he chose it for Anikoma (when American interviewer said that he loves Sora). Ryota said that this song describes a simple love, which is similar with Anikoma. I think Sora is also suitable for Tao - who really love and takes pictures about sky + rainbow. Ryota also likes sky + Rainbow since he met Tao. The lyrics seems to tell about Ryota Tao, they met each other under the blue sky. In pictures Where Ryota Tao together, we often see the Blue sky. Easy to realize that They really love places where they met and filming. Reo (Gene's member) chose "Sora" is the most suitable song for Ryota, he said Ryota seems to be similar with a boy who has a honest love that's portrayed in this song (laugh). "Ryota-kun, himself is the closest to the main character in Sora's lyric". Reo always drops hints for shipper LOL
 Here is Sora's lyric: 
It's a miracle that we met under this sky.
I'm coming to see you on the other side of the rainbow we saw.
I'm going to keep singing till this voice reaches you.
Always, anytime, I'm thinking of you.

That familiar scenery feels different than usual.
Even the city lights somehow seem very gentle.
It's because tomorrow we will surely be laughing together, side by side.

Always, anytime, I'm thinking of you.

I feel like I can't do anything now.
In the sky we saw, I remember your smiling face.
I'm clumsily believing...
that's all I can do.

Like this sky, I always
want to feel you closer beside me.
Let's walk together as our door opens.

Since that day when I met you, I imagine my story.
I'm going to build a bridge to you, 
like a rainbow after the rain.

Always, anytime, I'm loving you.

Always, anytime, I'm loving you.

Credit: musicbox-trans.livejournal

• Like 2

@00lama00 Yes, I think Tao has indeed made some influence on him. She had a posting spree of Anikoma a while ago and then Ryota decided to do so too because he said he got affected by her and as onii he didn't want to leave any regrets behind. After hearing about Tao's trip to Kyoto he wanted to go there as well. 

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for the information! While reading the lyrics of Pray I did get the impression that it wasn't about him and Tao. Now after reading the lyrics of Sora and also knowing about Reo and Ryota's thoughts it does seem like a song that describes Tao and Ryota. Yes, Tao likes skies and also rainbow, which followers of hers have probably noticed when looking at her IG. Her motto "No rain, no rainbow" is also related to the skies/rain. Like you, I have also noticed that in many of the pictures with both of them together you can see the skies too.

• Like 2

1681b43571efbf8801bf9ef485ad149b--katayo 

Happy Birthday to Katayose Ryota.

Hope you have a good day with your family, your friends. 

I wish you will have a good year, more famous with GENERATIONS.

Do you guy watch Ryota's live on Instagram. When Anikoma's instagram account commented "happy birthday Oni", Ryuto mentioned "Tao-chan...", he seemed to say it was Tao's comment. And Ryota, the other members laughed, say something, I don't know what they said. And seconds later, Mandy commented "TT", I don't know if TT mean Tsuchiya Tao or not.

• Like 3

Happy 23rd birthday to Ryota! Wishing him the best in the coming year!

@ryotatao9495 I just watched the clip. Ryota mentioned that Anikoma had posted a comment and then the others became really happy. I think they thought Anikoma is Tao-chan LOL. Ryuto then asked: "Tao-chan is watching, right? If Tao-chan is watching then it would be tremendous." Then Mandy wrote: "TT". To answer your question yes, TT is their nickname for Tao (it is the initials of her name Tsuchiya Tao). Reo has revealed it before. In the instagram story when they were eating Yuta also did the TT pose. A fan commented that all members now have mentioned her or teased Ryota about her. Hope the guys will continue with this and also help him out to get closer to her :tongue:.

Here's the clip

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4145882070385692

• Like 3

@ryotatao9495 I have a few questions I'd like to ask you. Do you generally follow Gene's news and video clips? Do you know if the members mentioned Mei Nagano (Alan's leading actress in the move Daytime Shooting Star) just like what they are doing now with Tao? I'm just trying to make a comparison to see if they are usually teasing their members about the leading ladies or if they are only doing this with Ryota and Tao. If that's the case then it may mean something. 

• Like 1

@Transition I think they don't mention Mei more than they do it for Tao, the way they mention Tao is very different. I'm sure that Gene don't tease or mention Mei with Alan like they tease Ryota Tao. 

Once, I read an interview recently, they talked a little about Alan's movie, only Reo mention "Mei-chan is cute, right?" Then Reo laughed. Gene's member said "OK" agree with Reo. Nothing else.

Alan worked with some actresses since 2011.

I also think Alan doesn't love Mei, they are only friends, partners, their pictures are normal, and only a little bit pictures they were together, like the partners, not close, not perfect chemistry. They aren't close, they don't post more pictures with each other on Instagram or talk more about each other like Ryota-Tao. Mei is only 16-17 years old when filming with Alan. Alan is not main male role in that movie. It was public in March 2017, it sold more than 1 million tichkets and DVD bluray was released recently. But it was not popular like Anikoma, and it didn't have drama ver, so we don't get more informations.

maybe GENE are patient about Alan. He had a scandal with AKB48's member. They were catched stay overnight at Alan's home. Although Alan said they were only friends, but... the girl shaved her head and lost top ranking in AKB48, she was a trainee again and try from Zero. You can get more information by searching Alan Shirahama dating. Here  http://www.jpopasia.com/feed/12166/alan-shirahama-apologizes-for-scandal-with-minami-minegishi/ It is too sad for them.

If you read more Alan's interviews, you can feel  Alan always regrets about his scandal. He said he think he is not enough mature, everything he did were WRONG. Because a girl, his friend Shaved her head, became a trainee again after all she did in many years while he couldn't do anything, he just said they were friend, nothing happened.

POOR ALAN! He is allowed to date someone by agency, his agency protect artists's personal private life, but AKB48 members are not allowed to date anyone. I hope all agencies will similar with LDH.

POOR AKB48, although I am not their fan. 

• Like 2

I really want to thank @Transition so much and also for other friends here for still keeping this thread alive even though sometimes we dont have much thing to spazz about.I know that to write a long post,it requires a lot of time to think about the sentence etc.I really appreciate everyone effort here.Im feeling guilty because I keep disappearing from this thread and maybe in the future too.But,I just want to tell that I still support them no matter what and always visiting this thread from time to time.

Okay back to Ryota and Tao,I think it is quite suspicious when Tao or Anikoma mentioned,GENE members seems to hyped up too much  and became excited XD They even always giving the subtle hints for example the TT initials.They also consistently mentioning Tao even though the event was not anikoma related.I guess they really like her.As a shipper,they are really helpful for us.Keep it coming!!So,we have something to spazz about XD.

Regarding the ost for anikoma,sora.when I read the translation for the lyrics I dont think it is related to Tao but the title make me think if the song is related to Tao.As we know that Tao loves to take pictures of the sky.Besides,Ryota himself choose the track for Anikoma so,Im not quite sure about that XD.

I feel that Tao is also close to GENE members bcs GENE members talk casually about her and even calling her Tao-chan.Usually for someone who that not close,they will call her Tsuchiya-san.

@ryotatao9495 I feel bad for the AKB48 member.They use the voting system right?It must be hard for her to rise back to her position.It is a pity but it is common that if the dating news broke out,the female will receive most backlash.That why i hope Tao will not experience it again as before.Btw,Tao don't follow Kento until now XD

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for your reply! Knowing that the members treat Tao differently compared to Mei makes me happy, as it means they aren't mentioning Tao just because she is Ryota's co-star but for other reasons that can't be revealed (*cough* because she may be their possible future-sister-in-law *cough* :tongue:)

I feel bad for the AKB48 member. It is tough being an artist already and not even being allowed to have some privacy after work? It is good that LDH (Gene's agency) isn't that harsh. I hope Sony Music is more open when it comes to their artists' private life too. With that being said I still hope Tao won't get caught by the paparazzi. It is better to keep relationship low-key. 

@one23507 Please don't feel guilty. We all understand that you and all the other members have things to do other than posting here. You are always welcome here whenever you have time to chat with us though :) .

I think it is suspicious too the way the members act whenever Tao is mentioned. Those who have watched their show Gene 高校tv has said that Tao's name has appeared a few times there already. I agree with what you said, please keep it coming!

I have noticed too that Tao hasn't followed Kento back. Although with Kento being currently out of the picture fans are still worried for Ryota since Mamiya Shotaro doesn't seem to hide that he is fond of Tao :tongue:

I'm glad that Tao and Ryota are still liking each others' posts. I was a bit disappointed at first that she didn't write any birthday greetings to him today but then I thought it might be because she already privately wished him happy birthday. She knew that it is his birthday today since they celebrated his birthday together last year and she even liked the birthday greetings posted by Anikoma and Ryota himself today. Being the sweet girl that she is I don't think she would miss to give her greetings to him. Giving the greetings privately is cuter.

The official Anikoma account posted the first two pictures today (on Ryota's birthday). Even they know what fans want :wink:.

85e8d569ly1fj0fqzdcasj217i0t245n.jpg

85e8d569ly1fj0fqxmm5ej217i0t2116.jpg

Just a picture of one of my favourite scenes in the drama

@Transition Like you said, I also feel Mamiya Shintaro doesn't hide his feeling for Tao. Since he posted a picture where he and Tao together, tagged Tao's instagram, and his eyes for Tao in that pic.

Even Shintaro and Ryota were together in a show, and he saw a video Tao talked about Ryota in that show. I'm sure that he knows about Ryota-Tao LOL  I'm worried for Ryota. 

I also notice Ryoma Takeuchi. Sometimes I saw Both Ryota and Ryoma liked Tao's pic. Ryoma doesn't hide that he fond of Tao, too. In Ryoma's LIVE video (with Yuki Furukawa), Yuki asked Ryoma about his girl type, Ryoma said it is a girl who easily to understand (happy, angry...easily to know). When Yuki asked who he liked, he said when he was a middle school student, Kaho-san is very popular, boys liked her. suddenly Yuki asked Kaho-san & Tao-chan, which one does he like? He answered while look at camera "of course Tao-chan" Ryoma said that Tao is really amazing, like a goddess (LOL Kento also said so) when working with Tao, he think about what he did at the past, he think he was a horrible person. So he got purified By Tao. Ryoma asked Yuki "do you meet Tao?", Yuki said "No", Ryoma said Yuki has to meet Tao, Yuki will have a gentle feeling from Tao 

video engsub 

and this live video was on March 2017, when Ryoma and Tao had no related activities, their movie promotions were end in September 2016.

@Transition. I watched Reo's live on instagram, GENE ate yakiniku for Ryota's birthday. Everyone notice Ryota was too busy with his phone. He reached his phone from the start video until almost the end of video, he couldn't leave his phone, didn't enjoy with member until he finished to chat on his phone. Easily to know he chat with someone, but who he chat with? Even when he ate, he still reached his phone. He looked at the phone all the time. Maybe it was Tao. Ryota looked like a boy in love, seemed to chat with his lover. I believe that was Tao.

I'm not sure but sometimes I heard the others members said "Tao", "Tao-chan" when they ate meat. Hope someone will watch it and check it for me. Maybe I heard wrong. 

GENE's members seemed to be normal when Ryota was busy with his phone. They didn't asked who he chat with, maybe they knew. If it when before Anikoma, I'm sure that they would complain Ryota, want him enjoy with them.

@ryotatao9495 Tao seems like a nice girl who is well-liked by everyone. This has also been confirmed by Ryota himself. Yes, in the video you posted Ryoma is direct with him liking Tao too, just as Shotaro. It could be because they are both quite outgoing so they aren't afraid to show their feelings openly. Do you know if they are liking every post of Tao's  on IG just like Ryota? I think it is cute how we all are worried for Ryota since he has so many rivals.

Thank you for the information. I haven't watched Reo's live myself I only read that a fan noticed how Ryota held his cellphone most of the time during dinner. I'd try to check it out tonight after work. Yes, from my experiences when someone looks at his/her phone all the time and writes messages often then it is most likely to his/her girl/boyfriend. Btw, Tao said that yesterday was yakiniku day (yakiniku/bbq is her favourite) and coincidentally it was also Ryota's birthday. Fated much? :wink: 

@Transition. I notice Ryoma sometimes like pictures only have Tao when she was beautiful, not have another boy. 

Eh, I don't know where Tao said that yesterday was a yakiniku day? 

Honestly, When I watched Live, I thought Tao would come to Gene's yakiniku party, and Ryota chat with Tao, waited for her until she came.