[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@ryotatao9495 Okay, so Ryoma doesn't like Tao's post as often as Ryota. Thanks for your reply :) 

Here's the post where Tao's mentioned that 29th of August is Yakiniku day.

I found Reo's IG live. Too bad there's no translations. Around 9:40 when I first heard it it did sound like they said Tao but when I played it a few times I think they said taro (?).

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av13963879/?from=search&seid=2794667644919529232

@Transition of course no one likes Tao's instagram more than Ryota. He likes everyday, everything Tao posted then he liked all, except pics have Tao's male partner. 

Taro? I think maybe they mentioned Project Taro - a boy group of their agency LDH, they started to promote in Japan recently (they perform at USA many years before, no activities in Japan, now they changed). Or maybe taro has another mean?

Thank you so much! 

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 It may be like you said that they were talking about the project group. 

I just read more of Ryota/Gene's interviews and there were some things that caught my attention. 

When Ryota was asked what kind of food would make him have full of energy again. He said meat. Whenever he is tired he must eat meat. Tao is a meat-lover too.

As for a thing that he is currently in love with. He said it is perfume/nice scent. He said he recently realized how important scent is to him. He didn't want to reveal though what kind of perfume he uses or what kind of scent he likes. He said it is a secret.

Ryota's ideal relationship

What makes me take notice of this person can be because of many reasons but one of the main reason would be her scent. If she smells good then I'd already like her a little (*laughs*). I would probably not take notice of sweet scents like perfume which is common but I'd get drawn to a scent that would make me think "This nice scent...what is it?" Someone who would have a scent that would make me full of energy, although I haven't deliberately smelled that scent but I think we all have experienced a moment where you'd think s/he smells good. My heart would flutter for that kind of person. Once we start dating I think it is better if it is a relationship where both of us can help each other to improve. Even if it isn't about work, let's say if it is something she is really into or opposite if it is something difficult she is facing I would put even more effort (to become better) so I could give a lot of encouragement to her. In that way we can grow together. If her mood is very down I think I must become her pillar (in other words someone that gives her the biggest support and shield) I would also be even more active and outgoing. If it is a date in summer I'd prefer a place where we can see the sea. A more hidden hotel and a room with onsen where the sky can be seen and even better an onsen where you can see the sky and sea, wouldn't that be awesome? I'd also want to drink fine wine together. If my girlfriend comes to my place I would like to give her hospitality. I would ask her beforehand what she likes to drink and then put everything she likes right there and ask "Which one do you prefer?" and then I would help her choose. I would like to have such date at home. I think it would be fun.

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4123700225981406

After reading all this I was thinking back to the clip where Ryota complimented that Tao naturally smells good and that she smells like sesame which he finds very nice. The most important thing is sesame isn't a common scent :tongue:. The way he said that he would like a relationship where both of them would work hard to become better and also grow together. It makes it seem like his "future" girlfriend is a celebrity and the sentence where he said he would want to become her pillar it reminds me of the letter where he said to Tao that he would protect her, lead her and also face difficulties together with her. As for the description of the hotel where the sky and sea can be seen it is also something that Tao likes. As for a date at his home, he said he would like to give her hospitality it made me think that Ryota must have wanted to cook something for Tao when she was at his home since she said that she thought he was weird for not knowing how to start his own stove. 

After reading Ryota's view of his ideal relationship I really think he is mature for his age and like Tao said he seems reliable too. With biasness aside, I sincerely think he and Tao would make a good match. 

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 From what I have heard the kiss near the sea was the last scene in the movie so the kiss at the church was before. They also filmed the kissing scene near the sea and the kicking the bus scene on the last day of filming. Some fans were happy that it was filmed last because they think the kiss would be extra memorable in that way. Nonetheless, I think it is cute too how Ryota and Tao took turns to initiate the kiss. It was Ryota who initiated at the church and then Tao near the sea. 

Note - Spoilers ahead!

Haruka and Setoka were either going to school or from school together. Haruka said to Setoka that her first love is him and not Takane since she had said when they were kids that she wanted to get married to him when she gets older. She said that she doesn't remember that. He then acted like he was angry. She kissed him and said that he is so cute. 

By just reading your description of Ryota's reaction and also the spoilers I can already imagine how sweet that scene is. Hopefully, the kissing scenes and the backhug scene  in the bathroom will be included in the BTS. Btw, may I ask you where you saw the gif? On instagram?

Takahiro-san (EXILE, LDH) & Takei Emi got married. Takahiro is 32 years old, Emi is 23. They worked in a film and dating since 2014, Emi is having a baby now. 

I also notice LDH, especially EXILE's members often love and marry an young famous actress. Hiro-san (Big boss of LDH, Who create EXILE TRIBE include GENE) & excellence actress Aya Ueto got married for a long time and they had a daughter. Hiro-san is GENE's father, Aya is big sister LOL Aya Urto is younger than Hiro-san 16 years old.

Ryota is a EXILE TRIBE's member and Tao is also a young famous actress. I hope so...

They met together with mothers and staff, dating secretly 2,5 years. Takahiro said he loves her Honestly personal. Similar with Ryotao situation. Right?

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 I have heard about the rumours of Takahiro and Emi before but I didn't know it was real and she is still so young so I didn't expect this at all. Nevertheless, congratulations to them! I knew about Hiro and Aya too. So there are a few members in Exile that have family now. Yes, like you said it seems like Exile members tend to marry actresses. I'm hoping the best for Ryota and Tao too. Tao would like to get married when she turns 25 which means Ryota would be 26 by then, which is a lot younger than when Hiro got married (I think he was 40) and a few years younger than what Takahiro is (32). As the guys in Anikoma said they think Ryota is a gentleman who would really respect girls so I think he would agree to get married if his girlfriend wants to. Hopefully, LDH doesn't have any age-restriction on when their artists can get married. 

Yes, Takahiro-Emi do have similarities with Ryota-Tao in the way that they met when they filmed together as leads for a drama/movie and that it was Takahiro/Ryota's first leading production since they normally don't act much and that both Emi and Tao are actresses. Tao is now 22 so there's 3 years left so if Ryota and Tao are dating then the timeframe would be similar to Takahiro-Emi too.

Thank you for sharing the clip. Ryota and Tao are so cute together!  Wasn't it supposed to be a sudden kiss though? It looks like to me that Ryota was pouting his lips, in other words he was kissing her back :tongue:. Did you see that too? It reminds me of the scene at the church when he was pouting his lips as if he wanted to kiss Tao when she leaned in to rub her nose with his. Haha, he is so cute and obvious. Once the movie is out I think fans would be teasing him with this kissing scene just like how they did with the other scene :tongue:.

@Transition Takahiro-san & Emi had more moments similar with Ryotao, ex: they were talking and suddenly they laughed, They also want to date and marry soon... 

about kiss scene, yes, I agree with you. I think it was a sudden kiss, Ryota was surprised and he want to kiss Tao back. Like the church scene, I think it was Tao's idea or someone's idea, because Anikoma's ekip liked to create some new scene, new idea to make audience surprise. So I think Ryota didn't know about kiss scene LOL His face when Tao call him like He didn't know everything, director just said him that he only acted a surprise face when Tao called, everything let Tao did :))))

LDH's fans said the LDH's tradition is steal beautiful girl of J-screen (their mean is beautiful actress), so I hope Ryota can bring Tao to LDH fans

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 I wouldn't be surprised if it was Tao's idea she seems to know how to make their characters more alive by adding some of her interpretation of how Setoka and Haruka would have acted in different moments. 

As for Takahiro-Emi, luckily this couple lasted despite the rumours. Haha, the LDH fans are funny. 

Ah, thank you for the information about Takei Emi wanting to get married early. I just read the article about their marriage and it said that she wanted to get married at age 23 so she got her wish fulfilled. That's good for her. So Tao isn't the only actress who wants to get married at young age.

@ryotatao9495 Ryota's ears do look red there. A fan commented that his ears looked red in another scene in the drama too. I don't remember which scene it was I think it was either the one where he placed his hands on her face and was about to kiss her but resisted at the last moment because he didn't know about the secret yet or it was the scene where they were "fighting" and they froze because their faces were so close to each others'. Ryota seems shy whenever he is being so close to Tao. 

I have read the manga. The kissing scenes in the movie weren't in the manga. I believe not only Ryota but also fans wanted a deep kiss. Haruka and Setoka had a lot of deep kisses in the manga. Unfortunately the kissing scene at the church is a light kiss too from what I have heard. 

I just read some fans' reaction to Takahiro and Emi's marriage. Like you they also said that every subgroup of Exile Tribe, 1) Exile, 2) Exile The Second and 3) J Soul Brothers have members who have married famous actresses. Now it is only Generations of Exile Tribe left. They said Ryota should keep this tradition of Exile's and follow his seniors. Someone commented that they shouldn't worry about Tao being too busy because Takei Emi isn't any less busy but she still managed to date so Tao can always squeeze some time out. It is so cute how this piece of news are making people think of Ryota and Tao and that they are now looking forward to how things will develop between them. 

• Like 1

@Transition where do you read LDH fans comments? 

Honestly, I'm always worried for Ryota and Tao. I am confused that LDH fans won't like her because she is not a beautiful in their eyes, and some her roles in shoujo LA make everyone hate Tao. Tao isn't similar with Aya Ueto or Takei Emi.

Although I haven't read bad comments for Ryota-Tao couple from LDH fans after Anikoma, but I know there is amount of fans don't like Tao because some reasons I told above, and her role - Setoka (They hate Setoka's character). I read some comments (not yet LDH fans) bash Tao in Anikoma by her face is bigger than male actors, her role Setoka is stupid and she's not beautiful. 

Takei Emi is used to be like Tao, but now Emi changed her style career and make everyone like her more. 

In my opinion, Anikoma only have benefits for Ryota and GENE. It's a chance for LDH to promote Ryota and GENE, they need a young famous actress and Tao was chosen. 

I think Ryota understand how Tao feel, he feels some difficult thing and shares stresses with Tao. 

Although I love Ikemen, but I think female actresses have more difficult thing in their careers. Asian dramas and movies always push male characters, male actors, female is silly and make male character become perfect in fangirls's eyes.

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 I'm reading mostly at weibo both from Ryota's fans as well as Tao's. Majority of these fans are supportive of them. I like reading their comments. 

But like you, I have read some harsh comments about Tao and Setoka too mostly by "passerbyers", that is new fans who don't know either Ryota or Tao before Anikoma or it could also be Kento x Mirei fans. 

I think they could have lessen on some of these people's bashing if they made Setoka like how she was in the manga. There were a lot of guys in the manga who liked her too but she only liked her onii Haruka. She was loyal whereas Setoka in the drama likes people too easily. 

Yes, Anikoma definitely benefited Ryota the most. He has gained a lot of new supporters, especially in China. However, I think Tao has gotten more exposure too. I was watching cuts of her old movies and dramas on bilibala (a Chinese version of youtube) and people would say "Isn't that the female lead in Anikoma?" I think Anikoma is her most talked-about production after Orange. 

Yes, I have noticed too that Asian dramas mostly give better roles to the guys. Probably because they want fangirls to spazz about them whereas even if they make really good female characters the hype wouldn't be the same as the guys. 

I think Ryota has given Tao a lot of support, which she herself has mentioned before, and also assured her that she is his only choice for Setoka. 

When it comes to real-life couples it is not easy to please everyone I have read some bad comments about Takahiro-Emi, some people calling them liars for denying their relationship in 2015 when he was caught going to her home twice and also people who think he is too old for her. Emi apparently wasn't allowed to date until 25 years old and a fortuneteller also told her if she marries early she would only be popular in Japan but if she waits until she is 31 then she would be popular worldwide and Emi was like "I know about the ban but it is my life so I would do what I want." and as for the fortuneteller she was like "Yeah, but I'm going to get married at 23 anyways." So it is good that she doesn't care much about what others think of her as long as she is happy. 

I understand your worries though. It is best if Tao is well-liked by everyone but I think the most important thing is that she wouldn't take haters' comments to her heart and continue to live her life just the way she wants. Hopefully, with Ryota by her side :).

• Like 1

@Transition  Do you know how much Anikoma earned since June 30? Did it get good result or fail? 

About kiss scene, so many people realize that Ryota wanted to kiss Tao more and also a deep kiss. we can realize it in 2 scene: church and kiss scene at the sea.

So funny, Ryota should be learn how to hide his feelings with Tao LOL or he wants to make everyone realize that he loves Tao. 

Ryota is very clever, he won't say or do something without purpose. 

Honestly, I like the way Ryota acted in Anikoma, when he was around Tao. Because he is very new for acting, so we can feel his real feelings, his innocence. I love it. It is something that professional actors/actresses can't have when they grew up in acting, when their acting skill became good, they can control their feeling and lost that thing (which Ryota, newbie actors actresses have) 

625286_615.jpg

@ryotatao9495 Unfortunately, Anikoma didn't do that well in boxoffice. Last month I heard that it had earned around 7 billion yen and the "safe-line" is around 10 billion. It had tough competition though. Other movies that were showing at the same time were big productions with huge cast so it is understandable. Anikoma has gotten a lot of love internationally so that's something we should be glad of :)

I'm with you about liking the fact that Ryota is new to acting. I also like how there are some things that he can't really hide even if he wanted to such as his red ears and also his pouting lips like we talked about before :tongue:

Tao and Ryota have nice smiles. I like that whenever they find something funny they would laugh out loud without holding it back. 

As for Ryota's reaction to fan accounts, it really do seem like he isn't that good with hiding his feelings (whether it is when he is glad or jealous). 

@Transition Eh, I think you should check again.

million or billion? 

Because in Japan, 1 billion is very high for a movie. If a movie got more than 3 billion, it's mean this movie is very famous and excellent, like Kenshin, Orange (both got 3 billion JPY). And except Anime, I think no movies can get more than 5 billion JPY (I knew a movie name Eien no Zero got more than 5 billion).

In first week, Anikoma got more than 100 million JPY, no.2 box office, in 3rd week it sold more than 500.000 tickets, no.8 or office Japan, I think after 3 weeks it earned about 600 million JPY. I remember that I read some where Anikoma got 900 million. But I'm not sure if it right? I don't remember where I read it on twitter. 

Anikoma isn't flop, it's not a big project like Tokyo Ghoul, Gitama... So Anikoma DIDN'T NEED to  have more than 1 billion JPY, but if it got more than 1 billion JPY, Fans will be happy for Tao and Ryota, especially for Tao. At least, at this time, Anikoma isn't flop. And it is shoujo LA not too famous like another shoujo LA like Orange, April is your liar...

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/intl/?id=_fANINIAISARESUGIT01&country=JP&wk=2017W28&id=_fANINIAISARESUGIT01&p=.htm

ANIKOMA EARNED more than 634 million JPY until JULY 16 (I dont how much until now). It's good result.

I also think 99 minutes is too short, especially when the screentime has to be divided to the other guys as well. 

I just read some background information about Ryota and Tao's family. Ryota's dad is a music teacher and mom is English teacher while Tao's dad is a CEO for a company and mom graduated from a musical school and is probably a music teacher too. Tao's grandpa is a doctor and some other of her relatives are doctors too. So Tao is from a well-off family and Ryota isn't that bad either, definitely at least middle-class. I hope I'm not coming off as superficial by bringing this up I just wanted to comment that they have another thing in common which is that one of their parents are both music teacher.

Speaking of their parents Ryota mentioned Tao's mom here in this clip. Too bad there isn't subtitles so I don't understand fully what they are talking about here. From the few words that I know though I think they were talking about food from Okinawa. Tao mentioned a tofu dish which she said the wrong name of and Ryota was like "Huh? You meant xxx tofu right?" Tao then realized she said the wrong name and corrected herself. I think Ryota then said in a jokingly way: Tao's mom's version is perhaps different?" Another thing I noticed was Ryota called Tao just Tao here again (without honorific). It isn't often he does that but it has happened twice. I really like their promotion events in Okinawa because it is the two of them only, which is rare since most of the other promotions have been with the other guys as well. I also like both of their outfits very much. 

Credit: _ _.

When I'm on Instagram I would usually look if Ryota and Tao have liked each others' posts and I noticed how she didn't like his post 2 days ago although she posts on IG everyday and then I thought "Oh, she has probably forgotten or she was just online to post her things and then she went back to work." But today his post has been liked by Tao so it seems like she went further back on her instagram feed to like it :)

I just read a post at weibo that a fan to Takei Emi wrote of the sweet moments that she had with Takahiro. They aren't super obvious but if one pays attention to the details then you might have sensed that something was going on between them, such as when she said on her birthday that she would continue to work hard and also date. I watched another variety show of them where they went to different places to eat and they were pretty formal with each other. I think Japanese artists are generally like that so that's why there are so many couples who are able to keep their relationships hidden :tongue:. I'm trying to compare their interactions with Tao and Ryota's that's why I have been digging some information about them. 

@Transition. When I read about their families, I understand why Ryota and Tao are clever, good at music instruments. Especially Ryota, he knows everything, sometimes he makes everyone think that "nothing he doesn't know", his knowledge is big, all subjects. He is famous by his intelligence. You can see EXILE Casino when Ryota and Reo joined a game, he answered right 2 questions about the 3rd biggest country in the world is America. And "M" is on 13rd in Alphabet. When he play Jenga in GENE's show, he arranged very high, highest of the game, 20 meters.

About Tao, she can play all sports well like basketball, baseball, skiing, marathon, ride horse. She plays piano, guitar, dizi well. She is an excellently dancer: hip-hop, Classical ballet, Japanese dance , shamisen. She can do well everything she wants. Tao can be an excellent action actress without cascadeur. If you watched Tao practice actions scene with male Foreign teacher, you will think Tao can be an action actress in Hollywood. 

Tao is very famous after she run more than 20 minutes to Promote her drama while female artists gave up. Tao was the only girl who completed. Everyone cried for her. She is a strong girl. 

• Like 1