[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

Hi guys again I knew about Tao's shooting something and I'm worried if it's something that would give her too much pressure like prime time drama or popular adaption this make me worried for her I hope it will just turn out some CM or MV for her sake and I'm tired whenever she casted in something people will react negatively to her ,  Exposeness pretty much almost ruin her to many viewers it's been 2 years and she wasting her talent and health .Just heard today she only sleep for 3 hours in a day her agency never knew mercy and she still has stage play on next Feb to Europe yet she hardly take some rest :( 

Chinese media still brought up KenTao thingy? Haven't this news died already?? It's plain obvious they are too busy to date each other. And Kento is following her on IG just shows how he is dense to cause her troubles from his fans and not careful enough of his actions. Tao have every right not to follow him back since it will largely effect on her and her career since a Japanese article stated that her date with him threatened her as box office star and it might be explained Tori Girl and Anikoma are not hit box office especially Tori Girl since it's heavily starred by her despite the good reviews. 

I hope Japanese won't know Chinese media write about Kento and Tao. I don't want Tao has trouble with Kento anymore. Why Tao only said she is too busy to date and then everyone think deeply that KenTao broke up? 

I think Tao will be sad, stress if she knows this news. I can see Tao doesn't want to relate to Kento. 

Hey guys, well there's rumor Tao filming something in sailor customs so fans are worried she's doing another high school live action. Hopefully it's just a MV or CM...It's about time for Tao to take more dark remorseful and emotional roles...she was amazing even in just 30s-teaser of 8 year engagement.

I watched P to JK recently and was kinda disappointed. Maybe coz I adore the manga so much and the movie just pales in comparison. The script is weird and tacky, at least Tao and Kame had a lovey dovey chemistry.

About Ryota, Gene is releasing a new single so I guess he will be busy promoting it :(

@ryotatao9495 I bet the reason Tao won't follow back Kento because she knows his fans are troublesome I remember when she first started IG Kento fans were upset and annoying telling her "break up with Kento" or saying "My MireixKento ship will sank" can't really blame her. And Chinese media should stop making richard simmons rumors because it's enough in Japan -_-  

@amyanhn Some fans tell me it might be just CM the new season of (Autumn x Winter ) the one she dances with the other 2 girl of the train/subway one in Shibyua and one in the forest the picture she posted on her IG I'm really hoping it's true though  the sailor uniform thing still make me worried it's another unnecessary LA .

I saw the teaser of 8 year engagement and Tao looks promising! I think she will nail it there. And yes about PtoJK I like the Manga better I think the director didn't do justice to it though the cast are good and they deserve better. 

About Kasane some people attend the stage which is part of the shooting and saw Tao's performance and say she almost gives them goosebumps means she is doing a good job and Tao promised and expressed " I will go deep in the darkness of Kasane" 

@00lama00 Although I miss seeing Tao in dramas I hope she will rest for a while before accepting a new project. 

As for the Japanese media saying that her movies haven't done well in boxoffice, that's not something she has control of. It is a lot of factors that matter, the movies that are showing at the same time, which month the movie is shown, the script etc. So it isn't fair to just blame her. So did they give her all the honour when Orange did well? The media is really irritating sometimes.

It is funny how Kento's fans are calling themselves his fan but they don't even know that he and Tao aren't dating and start bashing her for a 2 year old rumour?

@ryotatao9495  I hope the Chinese news won't spread to Japan either so it won't reach Tao's ears. 

@amyanhn  Tao is indeed really good in dark and more serious roles like in The Werewolf Game 2 - Beast Side and Limit so I'm looking forward to her role in Kasane next year. 

Oh, so P&JK is out with English subtitles already? I'm sad to hear that it wasn't as good as expected. I liked the manga too and the cast (Tao and Kame) as well so I was really looking forward to watch it. 

I have heard about Gene's new single so the MV shooting they had earlier was probably for that song. Ryota seems to be free today based on his entries on IG. 

Speaking of IG, Tao has just posted a picture of herself and Mamiya Shotaro (their silhouettes). Let's see if Ryota will like it or not. :tongue:

Correction of the article yesterday.

Tao said: "I would like to become a person like this mochi icecream." 

Reporter: What about a guy like that? 

Tao: "Although he looks like a cold person but on the inside he is actually soft (gentle) and who can be very tolerant with me. I think such person is awesome."

This is perhaps what that fan meant about Tao mentioning something that Ryota wrote on his mobile blog? Because the description matches Ryota. 

Ryota celebrated Yosuke Sugino's birthday with him yesterday. Earlier this year in March he also gave Chiba Yudai a birthday surprise. I wonder whether he did something for Tao too when she had her birthday in February? 

Hm, today there's news of the mochi icecream event in Japanese where Yamazaki Kento was brought up. This article wasn't exactly the same as the Chinese. This article said since their rumours which started because they were caught going on a date, it seems like their relationship hasn't developed further. 

Hopefully the news will stop here and not become any bigger. 

@Transition. Does The news you said become hot topic or get more view, comments? 

I wonder if Tao, Ryota, Kento know it? 

Honestly, I don't want names Tao and Kento appear together. Too many troubles in 2 years. Kento doesn't have any troubles, but Tao does. 

I think Tao will stressed again, Ryota will be beside her and help her (like he said in letter, like anything he did for Tao when she was stressed before), but if it relates Kento, They will be uncomfortable if they are dating. 

Yes I saw Ryota's post celebrating Sugino's birthday on IG it's nice to see Anikoma are in contact and Ryota still put likes in most Tao's post if not all (I'm laughing how his sky post are almost like Tao's XDD) 

Japanese Media still bringing the BBQ date? like please stop it it's pretty old and gets annoying. Why they can't stick Kento's name with Mirei and leave Tao's alone ? -_- Lol I'm afraid they will see as Kento's following Tao might be something glad they didn't brag about that 

I know a Japanese fan, she is GENE's fan. Her bias is Ryota, she knows more about Ryota and she thinks Ryota really has feelings with Tao. 

But, she told me that Ryoma Takeuchi really loves Tao, too. He tried to talk, meet, close to Tao when filming, promotions movie Aozora Yell and even after movie ended all activities, he still want to be close to Tao. Tao's agency knew and use their power to ban Ryoma's activities, didn't allow Ryoma works awhile.

She said 2 kisses in Anikoma movie were very cute. Movie was really good. She said Tao is a great actress, very talented and her hair is beautiful (I don't know why she said about hair?) Tao is too perfect for Ryota.

She said Anikoma made Ryota famous like Alan, Reo.

@ryotatao9495  I don't think the Japanese news is that big since it said that they don't think Tao and Kento developed to something more than friends because she said she was too busy to date on the recent event so hopefully the Japanese fans haven't reacted much to the news. The Chinese media had a different meaning though, that Tao and Kento have dated before and have broken up now which caused the Chinese fans to write nasty things about her. Chinese fans of Tao's said they wouldn't want her name to be connected to Kento either and they hope Ryoma won't post any pictures with him and Kento on instagram. Ryoma and Kento are working together for the same drama right now and Tao is following Ryoma on IG. So if she likes his post with Kento in the same picture those fans might bash her again. As for Ryoma, it does seem like he like Tao from the way he describes her and calling her a goddess. 

If Tao and Ryota are indeed dating I think it might be a bit uncomfortable at first to see one's girlfriend being linked to another guy but since he is an artist himself I think he will understand. 

Good to hear Anikoma is liked by people. I can imagine that the kisses are cute and sweet and also the scene where he lifts her up and spins her around and then their nose touches each others'. I think the fan said Tao has beautiful hair because that's what Ryota likes, girls with nice hair. I have read a few Ryota/Gene's fans thoughts about Ryota x Tao and they have said too that they think he likes her. They also think like some of us here that the way he likes the IG post shows that he treats her differently compared to the other girls. He barely likes posts of Ito Uno or other E-girls but he likes almost every post of Tao's. 

@00lama00 I think it is cute too how Ryota likes almost every post of Tao's. I think it shows that he likes her or at least cares about her. I personally only likes every post of those I really care for and who are close to me. Yes, since Kento's fans seem to prefer Mirei why don't the media link her with him instead?

It is nice indeed to see the Anikoma cast being close and that they are keeping in touch. I hope we will be able to see a picture of the 5 of them again. 

@Transition. I chat with many Japanese fans (both the fan I talked above) in June, and they also think Ryota loves Tao although at that time Ryota and Tao didn't have many hints like now.  before Anikoma premiere day, last stage, before GENETALK and some TV Shows RyoTao joined, before their letters 

Kento's fans hate Tao, they think Tao tries to close to Kento (also close to actors, they said she is a flirt) and tries to make Kento love her. Yeah, fan girls always think their favorite boys are pure, innocent, lovely while actresses (who works with their boys) are ugly, flirty...although not only Tao, but also their fav actors do more friendly actions.

They said Tao has big face, ugly, black skin, useless... Tao doesn't have anything good. Kento is a prince, they are not suitable LOL

I can say Kento, Ryoma, Mamiya, Kame, Ryota... they want, they said and they do more actions to close to Tao. 

Kento or Tao aren't wrong, not their faults if they love and end up together. They are young, single, worked for along time, if they have special feelings, it's normal. 

But Kento and Tao aren't a couple. If they met, they were caught by paparazzi, I'm sure. Because many people notice KenTao, they couldn't meet secretly in 2 years. Tao said she hasn't dated anyone, she's single since 1 to 22 years old. And they are very busy to meet. I think only singers who maybe have time to date with actors/actresses like Kento, Tao.

If they don't want names Tao and Kento appear together, why they don't talk to Kento "Let's unfollow Tao's IG" LOL if Kento still follow Tao, they always see their name appear and relate together

@ryotatao9495  Except for the hints that we have mentioned before there is also small things that shows that Ryota likes and cares about Tao. There was a post I read before when they were done filming for a show, I think it was the one where they went to different places to eat, Tao was still sitting there eating her food. Although Ryota was jokingly saying to her to hurry up he still waited for her so they could leave together. On the premiere day when Tao cried when he read his letter for her he quickly gave her his black handkerchief so she could wipe away her tears. In the pictures of them standing back-stage with the flowers you could see Tao holding on to the handkerchief. 

I think Tao generally prefer guys who are gentle, considerate, mature and hardworking from what we have read about her ideal boyfriend criteria and I think Ryota matches them. He may not be the one who can be heard and seen in a group since he is the quiet type but he would definitely be the one who would listens and pay attention to people and who would show his care for people through his actions. 

Those fans are so harsh towards Tao. I hope they aren't writting such things on places such as her IG and blog so she could read them. She is an optimistic girl though so I believe she would be able to brush off those comments. 

I just saw a fan posting a magazine scan of Tao when she was working and this fan is guessing she is filming a drama. S/he also guessed if it isn't the same drama that Ryoma and Kento are filming right now. For the sake of not letting Tao get bashed again I hope her guess is wrong. 

@Transition Ryota is more gentle than Japanese boys/actors. 

At Okinawa Festival, he opened and held the car door and waited for Tao. When she was out of car, they walked together.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av10049186/?from=search&seid=11886386655819455865 

On stage, once he helped Tao to fix her dress when micro's electric lead sticked  on Tao's dress... about from 1:19

If you guys don't know, Japanese boys, both J-actors don't often do that. Just several boys/actors do those actions like Ryota.

Recently, an very famous actor was bash by international fans because he didn't take care his actress partner (he walked so far, allow everyone took photos for him, he let her alone on red carpet, she was wearing dress and too difficult to move, she walked so slow, the actor walked so far from her and didn't know she was difficult with her dress). But Japanese fans, netizen think it is normal, it's Japan culture, women and men are equal, woman don't need a man help her... sometimes I don't understand Japanese. They don't know how to polite, gentle with women, it doesn't relate equal or relate a woman dependent or independent in a man.

Do you guys know something about Ryota's Friday-ed? He was caught when eating. He and a young women (look so mature But still Young) in a pic. I heard that the women paid money and they left on a same taxi. 

Anyway, Ryota is popular now. He must be careful 

Woah this thread so full of energy,i'v been looking here to know what happen bout Ryota kun,,,and friday issue..yes i'm curious because 1minute ago ryota still post in his IG,like something dont happen..hope good news will reveal,and to Ryota kun beware in your action...he..he..you're famous  

@ryotatao9495  Ryota's actions are indeed gentle and considerate. I have noticed too that the Japanese culture is different from other Asian countries. They are more reserved which can be seen by the interactions between actors and actresses. 

I just saw the Friday news. According to the magazine Ryota was seen with an elder woman and like you said it was the woman who paid for the meal. The fans don't think it is his girlfriend but rather a relative to Ryota since it isn't like him to let a girl pay. They also said if there really was a woman how come she isn't in the picture? The girl in the picture is a waitress. If he really was on a date they don't think he would choose a place near the window so he could get caught. But then, he did say he likes mature women so I'm not sure. Tao is quite mature for her age but she is younger than him. The ironic thing is it is exaxtly this magazine that caught Tao working. She was on the same page as Ryota (her news was above his). What do you think about this piece of news about Ryota? 

@purplekhie Good to see you here again. Please come here more often when you have time :).

@Transition love to hear you explain..dont know my feeling about this news but its his life so we wont bother him,i'v become prepare if our RyoTao dont come in real life.,they can be best friend okey...but maybe like you said this woman can be his relative and his aware that paparazi take the picture...Oh yeah Tao might so busy because she seem late to like post on  Ryota's IG..so be prepare girls...and believe its everything. @Ryotatao may i know j-actor who's you said? It's Jhonnys artist?sorry if my language so bad

He posted new pic and talk about MC concert at new place, his mean like "nothing happened", he doesn't care about rumor. 

I notice he liked some pictures on IG but not like Tao's IG, although she is so pretty in latest pic. Why?

yes, I also read facts fans said maybe the woman in pic is waitress? I don't think Ryota was dating here, because they weren't secretly, near the window. But someone said after meal, Ryota and the woman left, they were on a same taxi to go. 

Ryota maybe date that woman, she is mature, Ryota likes mature girl. Like @Transition said, Tao is younger than Ryota. 

It's weird when Tao and Ryota was on a same page of magazine, but that was not they're dating, the tittle is Working and Eating LOL why the magazine did it :))

I really hope Tao is filming for a CM. She should rest after many works. 

@purplekhie I'm trying to stay neutral and not hope too much regarding Ryota x Tao, but it is a bit hard when the things he has said and does hint that he might like Tao :tongue:. If he really has a girlfriend I'd be happy for him but like the fans pointed out it doesn't seem like that elder woman is his girlfriend. If it isn't a relative it could be a normal friend too. We too would go out with friends of opposite sex alone and artists are human too. 

@ryotatao9495  I was a bit surprised when I didn't see Ryota's likes today on Tao's instagram. He liked the ones yesterday so perhaps he is just busy? Although Tao is still young I think she is mature for her age. The way she acts and talks. 

Haha. The funny thing is for the other artists that were featured it said drinking, shopping and refreshing. It is only Tao who isn't really doing something "fun". I agree with you she deserves some rest . 

@Transition @purplekhie I agree with you guys, although All Ryota's actions, words make fans think he really love Tao, but I won't hate Ryota if he doesn't love Tao, if they are not a couple. I love Tao many years, but I really admire Ryota, I love him as a vocal and his personal, I love GENE. If they are not a couple, I hope Ryota and Tao will be best friend, brother - sister.