[Drama 2017] Untouchable 언터처블

larus

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sung Dong Il Gifts “Reply 1997” Daughter Jung Eun Ji With Food Truck On The Set Of “Untouchable”

Sung-Dong-Il-Jung-Eun-Ji-XPN.jpg

Sung Dong Il showed support for his “Reply 1997” daughter Apink’s Jung Eun Ji by gifting her with a snack truck at the site of her new drama!

Churro King shared a photo on their Instagram account on December 22 with the caption, “Today, we were on the set of JTBC’s drama ‘Untouchable.’ We were there to show support for Jung Eun Ji. Sung Dong Il sent the food truck to show support for Jung Eun Ji, who played his daughter in ‘Reply 1997.'” The food track had a banner that read, “Please love our daughter, Jung Eun Ji. From Sung Dong Il.”

They continued to add, “In a past interview, Sung Dong Il chose Jung Eun Ji as his favorite daughter out of all the daughters he’s had in the ‘Reply’ series. It seems as though he made the decision to send this support to her because he cares a great deal about her. Jung Eun Ji had a bright smile on her face as soon as she spotted the truck. She must have been tired from the long hours on set, but she had a bright energy about her at all times, took photos of the food truck and had a great time with the staff as well. We want to thank Sung Dong Il for choosing us, and we support both actors. Thank you.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/22/sung-dong-il-gifts-reply-1997-daughter-jung-eun-ji-food-truck-set-untouchable/

Jin Goo Throws His Whole Body Into Protecting Jung Eun Ji In “Untouchable”

jin-goo-jung-eun-ji.png
Jin Goo and Jung Eun Ji were thrown into a dangerous situation in the latest episode of “Untouchable.”
When a glass window shatters and rains shards down on Jung Eun Ji, Jin Goo holds on to her and puts himself between her and the spray, protecting her from getting hurt. Later Jung Eun Ji touches up his wounds with a worried expression.
The scene was filmed in November in Busan, with neither actor opting to use stunt doubles for the scene. Although the glass was specially made for the production (not real glass), Jin Goo was just as careful of Jung Eun Ji’s safety offscreen as he was onscreen.

On 12/22/2017 at 10:49 AM, jongski said:

@larus Thanks you for continuing to post updates.  Because the sub takes  a while,  got the raw of ep 9. I want to see GS reaction to a pregnant GJK. GS will definitely lose it, if she aborts that. Wait. She is pregnant, right? @bebebisous33

@0ly40 Thanks for the videos

@jongski  She had a miscarriage..  Also @bebebisous33 I'm kind of confused who was sleeping with the old man was it the supposed to be daughter or GS wife ? GS wife was no director..:huh:

23 hours ago, sava2sava said:

I'm kind of confused who was sleeping with the old man was it the supposed to be daughter or GS wife ? GS wife was no director..

That old man is Goo Ja-Kyung`s father and Ja Kyung is also Gi Seo`s wife. The woman in the video is Director Ahn Jin Gyeong. I don`t exactly remember who is she but I remember this name mentioned before.

Park Tae-Jin who was on trail mentioned her case. He told the court that Goo Yong Chan (Ja Kyung`s father) asked him to find someone to eliminate Ahn Jin Gyeong. That person was Joo Tae Seop who spent 8 years in jail for murdering Ahn Jin Gyeong. This woman was working at Goo Yong Chan`s campaign and she blackmailed him about an extramarital affair and because he had an upcoming election, it is a strong motive for murder. Park Tae Jin has been discredited as a witness in court but now a tape is discovered by Joon Seo. The victim, Ahn Jin Gyeong, is on tape with Goo Yong Chan and it is obvious that they had a sexual relationship. Goo Ja Kyung said that the man who actually send the killer is Joon Seo`s father. They are all involved in murder, corruption, conspiracy....

On 25.12.2017 at 5:37 PM, sava2sava said:

@jongski  She had a miscarriage..  Also @bebebisous33 I'm kind of confused who was sleeping with the old man was it the supposed to be daughter or GS wife ? GS wife was no director..:huh:

It was his director Ahn who got killed by JTS on the order of Ex president Goo. Since their relationship had been recorded,  she represented a thread to Goo.

I dislike more and more JBH because he was the one who really ordered the murder of JH, JJS's wife. Besides he uses his son GS and even GJK for his own interest: he wants JJS as successor. 

4 hours ago, sava2sava said:

What father tells his daughter to abort her husbands child..

A father who doesn`t care for her daughter, who only uses her according his interests. Just like Jang Beom-Ho. Two peas in the pod.

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I dislike more and more JBH because he was the one who really ordered the murder of JH, JJS's wife. Besides he uses his son GS and even GJK for his own interest: he wants JJS as successor. 

I disliked Jang Beom-Ho from the biginning and it is the same after I found out that he orderred the murder of his daughter in law. I am not surprised that he is the one behind Jung-Hye`s death.

I really feel sorry for Jang brothers and for Ja Kyung. What a disfunctional family they have/had.

About Ja Kyung. I knew that she was not behind Jung Hye`s death. When she decided to leave the family I was glad she will escape the madness  but in the same time I was a little disappointed that they made her look like a ghost/ a shell in that family without doing anything for half the series. Now, after miscarriage, she promised to take them everything so I am rooting for her. I was surprised to know that Gi Seo cut his wrist on his honeymoon. And what an unhappy marriage he had, both Gi Seo and Ja Kyung. I like to see Gi seo outside business, like him spending time with Yoo Na-Na (even if she is the "other woman").

Jang brother will fight in the upcoming episodes and I don`t think this confruntation will end well but I am still hoping that there is a little chance for them. 

Go Jun Hee Reveals Why She Decided To Star In “Untouchable”

Go-Jun-Hee-32.jpg

In a recent interview with High Cut magazine, Go Jun Hee shared why she chose JTBC’s “Untouchable” for her small screen comeback.

The actress explained, “I had a lot of faith in the director, and more importantly, it was a character that I wanted to challenge myself with. I often hear that I look like a ‘chic modern woman,’ but I never had a chance to play that kind of role.” She also added, “I also wanted to try acting with Kim Sung Kyun.”

more https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/26/go-jun-hee-reveals-decided-star-untouchable/

Watch: Jin Goo Desperately Wants To Go Home And Eat Ramen In New Making Film For “Untouchable”

Jin-Goo2.jpg
In a newly released making film of JTBC’s “Untouchable,” Jin Goo is adorably blunt as he begs the production crew to let him go home and cries out desperately for ramen.

At the beginning of the video, Jin Goo notices the camera and points it out to his co-star Apink’s Jung Eun Ji, saying, “It’s filming.” She replies, “Then you should do something,” to which he responds by saying some words that get beeped out. Jung Eun Ji claps with amused laughter at first and then attempts to cover him up by explaining, “They’re lines.” Jin Goo smiles sheepishly and agrees, “I’m preparing for my next drama.” Jung Eun Ji apologizes, “They’re lines for his next drama. I’m sorry. Please don’t misunderstand.”

Later on, Jin Goo talks about how badly he wants to eat ramen. He explains that he’s been eating chicken breast for about 100 days now and complains about how he smells like chicken. Jin Goo confesses, “Today, I really want to eat ramen with egg in it.”

Towards the end of the clip, Jin Goo silently screams out a message to the production crew. In a mute voice, he cries out, “You production crew members! Stop it! Let’s go home already! Let’s go home!” The very last thing Jin Goo mentions is his desperate wish to eat ramen.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/26/watch-jin-goo-desperately-wants-go-home-eat-ramen-making-film-untouchable/

On 12/26/2017 at 6:53 AM, bebebisous33 said:

It was his director Ahn who got killed by JTS on the order of Ex president Goo. Since their relationship had been recorded,  she represented a thread to Goo.

Thanks Guy's I'm still trying to figure the old man out.. It seems he wants his youngest son to clean up everything and take over him faking his death ordering for his wife to be murder I don't think things will turn out the way he expects.. If the older son had kept his on hands clean things may not have come to this..

10 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Thanks Guy's I'm still trying to figure the old man out.. It seems he wants his youngest son to clean up everything and take over him faking his death ordering for his wife to be murder I don't think things will turn out the way he expects.. If the older son had kept his on hands clean things may not have come to this

@sava2sava I am thinking the same thing chingu.... JBC was proud of his son who graduated from the university. He wanted to hand over the pen that has been handed down from his father to him (JBC). This is my POV just based on the comments on this thread..

I just finished watching episode 5 and 6. It was really intense and I waited until viki fully subbed these episode so i can really enjoy this drama. I took a step back because of subs but also because of Seo Yi Ra's flaw. I really didn't want a female lead who didn't have a conscious and a heart. It urns out she does have one and knows when she is wrong. I wondered why she was so quick for success instead of doing a good job. In episode 6 we finally get why she wants to succeed quickly. In a way she is so quirky and hilarious. I like this character but i don't like it when people have no empathy. I thought it might have been something cheesy why she wanted to suceed. I get where she is coming from  and i kinda believe the mom sent her dad to prison to prove a point. Sure the mom beilieves in justice and want the law to be followed but there is way to do it. smh smh smh 

I can also see her point in signing a paper and not trying to help the victim. She didn't want to be sent away because she chose to do the right thing. She must also believe in the pledge she took to be a prosecutor must mean something. 

Watch: Kim Sung Kyun And Jin Goo Fill The “Untouchable” Set With Laughter

Kim-Sung-Kyun-Jin-Goo.jpg

JTBC’s Friday-Saturday drama “Untouchable” released a video showing behind-the-scenes chemistry of its leads Jin Goo and Kim Sung Kyun.

“Untouchable” has drawn in viewers with its gripping storyline and talented cast. Unlike their tense relationship on-screen, the two actors can be seen hugging and laughing with one another between takes in the new clips.

The video starts with the two actors filming a scene where Jang Joon Seo (Jin Goo) and Jang Ki Seo (Kim Sung Kyun) are talking while looking at the buildings below them. As soon as the director says cut, the on-screen brothers break out into bright smiles and look at each other.

Before shooting a fight scene in a car junkyard, Jin Goo greets Kim Sung Kyun who walks onto the set. Jin Goo looks worriedly at his on-screen older brother and says, “You must be really tired” while patting his back. Once the camera starts rolling, the two actors immerse themselves into the fight scene, but can’t help and joke around as soon as the scene is over.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/04/watch-kim-sung-kyun-jin-goo-fill-untouchable-set-laughter/

Go Jun Hee Finally Explodes At Kim Sung Kyun In “Untouchable”

Go-Jun-Hee-Kim-Sung-Kyun11.jpg

JTBC’s Friday-Saturday drama “Untouchable” released new stills on January 5, ahead of the broadcast of its 11th episode.

Last week, Joon Ki Seo (Kim Sung Kyun) and Goo Ja Kyung (Go Jun Hee) faced a turning point in their relationship. Goo Ja Kyung, who was pregnant with Joon Ki Seo’s baby, decided to leave.

Spoiler

However, while he was chasing her trying to get her to stay, she got into a car accident and ended up losing the baby. While living as his wife, she had suppressed her emotions, but she finally exploded after this incident.

In the stills, Go Jun Hee is choking Kim Sung Kyun with her bare hands. Her character is using all of her strength to choke him and Kim Sung Kyun is red in the face and looks as if he is about to pass out. He also has a shocked expression on his face, seeing his wife’s emotional rage for the first time.

For viewers who have not seen his side of her before, it is a shocking preview of what’s to come in this drama and raises questions as to how their relationship will change.

This scene was filmed in the beginning of November at a hospital in Yangsan. The two actors talked a lot about the scene before filming, since this was an important scene that highlighted their characters’ heightened emotions. Kim Sung Kyun and Go Jun Hee reportedly had a hard time calming down after filming, and the staff was amazed at their enthusiastic performance.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/04/go-jun-hee-finally-explodes-kim-sung-kyun-untouchable/

Apink’s Jung Eun Ji Transforms Into A Charismatic Prosecutor Ready For The Courtroom In “Untouchable”

Jung-Eun-Ji1.jpg
JTBC’s Friday-Saturday drama “Untouchable” has released new stills of Apink member and actress Jung Eun Ji.

The new stills show Seo Yi Ra (Jung Eun Ji) with her hair tied back and dressed in a prosecutor gown in the courtroom. She has a defiant look on her face that suggests she will find out the truth no matter what.

This will be the first time viewers get to see Seo Yi Ra officially in the courtroom. Since this is Jung Eun Ji’s first time portraying a drama character with a professional role, she is reportedly putting a lot of effort into her role by reading out loud difficult legal terminology between takes and looking up reference resources to be well prepared for her scenes.

more https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/04/apinks-jung-eun-ji-transforms-charismatic-prosecutor-ready-courtroom-untouchable/

Apink’s Jung Eun Ji Gets Attacked By Unknown Man In New “Untouchable” Stills

Jung-Eun-Ji11.jpg

On January 6, JTBC’s “Untouchable” released shocking stills of Apink’s Jung Eun Ji getting attacked by an assailant.

In the first picture, Jung Eun Ji is trying to catch her breath while leaning on a utility pole, distressed. The next picture shows her being assaulted in a car by an unknown man wearing gloves and a cap. Tensions are high as he grabs the collar of her coat and puts a syringe against her neck. Jung Eun Ji looks faint, yet doesn’t take her eyes off the man.

Jung Eun Ji is then seen sprawled on the floor, unconscious. The dusty road and the background of the picture imply that she has been abandoned in a secluded setting, raising the question of whether she will be found and returned to safety.

Jung-Eun-Ji2.jpg

The stills are from the scene where Seo Yi Ra (Jung Eun Ji) is assaulted by an assailant while heading to Jang Joon Seo (Jin Goo). Seo Yi Ra had been making huge contributions to revealing the corruption of the Jang family since she joined team X. The unexpected attack at this point makes viewers wonder who is behind the order and how the story will unfold in the upcoming episode.

The production staff of “Untouchable” shared, “As worse as the Jang family’s evil deeds become in the remaining five episodes, Joon Seo’s retaliation will also become stronger.” They added that the episodes will feature breathtaking plot twists as well as intensified tensions.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/06/apinks-jung-eun-ji-gets-attacked-unknown-man-new-untouchable-stills/

The good guys advanced a little. They found evidence that Yong Hak Soo ordered the death of Yoon Jeong Hye at Mayor Jang`s orders. I saw Dir. Jong at trials so, Jang Beom-Ho , without his right man, has to reveal himself to his son.

Two things from these last two episodes.

I don`t take Seo Yi-Ra serious as a prosecutor but at least she is funny. 

tumblr_p2anhkh0U01sdd1ivo1_540.png

tumblr_p2anhkh0U01sdd1ivo2_540.png

I don`t know how the five men remained with a straight face after hearing this. Face palm. She is a rookie prosecutor but she will grow up someday.

My favorite scene was with Ja Kyung. She reduced Joon Seo`s power in the Buckcheon Committee and I don`t know what exactly her new plan is but I liked the scene. I wish she will help Joon Seo to distroy everything an free herself too but it seams that she wants to be the master now.  

I like how she figured out that someone wants to make Kang brothers to turn against each other, what Joon Seo`s hidden card was.

tumblr_p2anhkh0U01sdd1ivo4_r1_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_p2anhkh0U01sdd1ivo3_r1_540.png

tumblr_p2anhkh0U01sdd1ivo5_r1_540.png

She said that if she would have to chance Bukcheon she has to erase the past so "I`ll would get rid all of you first." I wonder if Joon seo really wants to chance Bukcheon or he wants just the case of his wife to be resolved? Unfortunetly, Ja Kyung doesn`t want a new era (or she became the Trojan horse of Jang family?) but it was nice to see her in charge.

The last scene... The thought that the Police can be use at someone`s command is so scary. Hope Do-Soo will feel in time that something is not right and he will save Yi-Ra  and the tape.

Archived