[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] The Eternal Love 1 双世宠妃

RPM

7 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

Awws, me too I started this because someone on the PA thread told me that YWY's side kick was in this drama. I'm so happy I did because I like the lighthearted nature of the story so far. I like that the acting is very natural when they are doing the skin ship scenes as well. Sometimes even if you're watching really good drama and the kiss is bad it really ruins everything. For instance the whole stand like a brick wall and no movement at all when kissing its really bad acting for me. Make me shudder every single time. I'm so happy our otp has great chemistry.

Hi...aww so nice to see your here...I agree cant help but laugh all the time...This will be the Final week for PA and don't want to be heartbroken and said...So glad I started to watch this weekend...Im not sure if it's in 4udrama or fastdrama they subbed it until ep 6 but 5 is not subbed yet....

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, ces8 said:

I agree :lol: He turned to be more aggressive and much more good in kissing...:tongue: I hope they continue to sub the episodes in english...

Viki is subbing it.  They already subbed to ep8.  Hopefully they will get ep 9 & 10 done today.  It's much more fund and entertaining watching with English subbed. 

I watched so many times already.  Since I don't have anything to watch.  I am not into action, political and fighting dramas so i dropped PA earlier.  

7 minutes ago, ces8 said:

Hi...aww so nice to see your here...I agree cant help but laugh all the time...This will be the Final week for PA and don't want to be heartbroken and said...So glad I started to watch this weekend...Im not sure if it's in 4udrama or fastdrama they subbed it until ep 6 but 5 is not subbed yet....

Hello, you can watch it here subbed till ep 8 on the official youtube channel for The Eternal Love (双世宠妃) drama. Enjoy :)

On 7/24/2017 at 11:43 PM, lovehuche said:

Viki is subbing it.  They already subbed to ep8.  Hopefully they will get ep 9 & 10 done today.  It's much more fund and entertaining watching with English subbed. 

I watched so many times already.  Since I don't have anything to watch.  I am not into action, political and fighting dramas so i dropped PA earlier.  

Wow i will try to access Viki here in the Philippines coz for some countries it's restricted...Thank you so very much

On 7/24/2017 at 11:45 PM, BaiZiHua said:

Hello, you can watch it here subbed till ep 8 on the official youtube channel for The Eternal Love (双世宠妃) drama. Enjoy :)

Thank you for so being kind and generous...:heart:

10 minutes ago, PUNG said:

OHHHHHHH looks like they may stick to the book ending or very similar then O_o

2 minutes ago, lovehuche said:

Can give us spoiler.  I only watched raw to ep 12.  I am dying to know what happen.

Just:

Spoiler

typical Wang Ye being lovey dovey to his wifey wife and being sharp-tongued to everyone (grandmama included)

leeettttttlllllleeeeee bit of bloodshed, but no one important dies - yet?

11 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

OHHHHHHH looks like they may stick to the book ending or very similar then O_o

Just:

Hide contents

typical Wang Ye being lovey dovey to his wifey wife and being sharp-tongued to everyone (grandmama included)

leeettttttlllllleeeeee bit of bloodshed, but no one important dies - yet?1

Without English sub on ep 11 & 12, just wonder if the old girl still came out after that drawning accident.

Ahh omg I am so happy to find there is such a lively discussion about the Eternal Love here! 

I happened to watch ep 1 on a whim last week and I have completely fallen in loveeee with the drama! So much that I started reading the og novel online and bought the books on Taobao. LOL. 

Am up to date with ep12, waiting for the rest of the 4 to be released tomorrow! 

35 minutes ago, jaka said:

Viki now nearly done eng sub for ep10.

I am hooked by main man kisses&smik! Awaiting for more bed scene~~

Lol.  The kiss scenes were done well.  Can't wait for ep13 to be subbed to understand their love conversations.  It seems like they took the marriage vow again and after that they locked themselves in the bed chamber, not caring about anybody else. 

Spoiler

i do feel a little bad for the 赵轻云 even though i still dont like her she was very annoying she didnt deserve to die and when she died eight prince didnt have any big reaction because he doesnt feel anything for her but imagine if the poison really did go to 曲檀儿 he would have went crazy like the episode before 

1 minute ago, phuong1317 said:
  Hide contents

i do feel a little bad for the 赵轻云 even though i still dont like her she was very annoying she didnt deserve to die and when she died eight prince didnt have any big reaction because he doesnt feel anything for her but imagine if the poison really did go to 曲檀儿 he would have went crazy like the episode before 

Did i miss something?

Spoiler

Why did MLC suddenly have to marry his cousin.  I thought I watched ep12 and didn't see any sign of his upcoming marriage to her.  

1 hour ago, lovehuche said:

Did i miss something?

Hide contents

Why did MLC suddenly have to marry his cousin.  I thought I watched ep12 and didn't see any sign of his upcoming marriage to her.  

I think they skipped a section of the novel:

Spoiler

it was a political marriage to the grandmother's favourite granddaughter @_@

Archived