[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] The Eternal Love 1 双世宠妃

RPM

2 hours ago, lovehuche said:

Thanks 4 the spoil.  Wonder if this after the the fight with Crown Prince or before 

i'm thinking the same as you. Where will we see this scene? I don't think it'll be in eps 17-20 based on the episode previews. Then there'll only be 4 eps left as there are only 24 eps in total. From the pic and snippets from other clips it should be about the guy with white. They also have to show how MLC had amnesia because in one of the videos, XT asked if he still remembers their promise? I wonder if they are going to make a season 2?

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av12502711/?from=search&seid=13166279204187566385

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, IMOmusings said:

ROFLMAO the poor maid AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

I'm sort of sad they didn't make her pregnant earlier...would've made a lot of the confrontations more entertaining xD

i wouldn't have minded if the whole series was just about their romance. 

The story begins with a forced/arranged marriage
They become a bickering couple 
Comedy ensues as a result of the 2 souls
He falls in love with Xiao Tan
A third wheel (concubine/eldest prince) appears
They fall in love genuinely 
Xiao Tan takes over the body permanently i.e. Qu Tan Er disappears 
She falls pregnant
She doesn't return to the modern world

THE END

All of this can happen in 24 eps and i'm pretty sure most of us or should i say all of us would be happy. 

42 minutes ago, PUNG said:

XT: Mo Lian Cheng, you bastard!

MLC: I am here.

XT: I’m never ever going to give birth again! In the next life, let’s swap and you’ll be the one who’ll give birth. 

MLC: Swap! Swap! Swap! I’ll swap with you.

Lady: Use more strength. Princess consort, continue to use more strength.

Maid: You must persevere.

Lady: Use more strength. The baby will come out soon. 

14th: 8th brother, when will 8th sis-in-law give birth? 

MLC: Get out!

Lady: Use more strength.

MLC: Yu Hao is also not here, Elder Liu Qian also cannot be found. What should I do?

Maid: Xiao Tan, let’s try again. 1, 2, 3. 

Lady: You must persevere. It’s be quick!

Lol.  Thanks. They are adorable OTP.  She brings fun to his life.  Can't get enough of their interactions.

1 minute ago, lovehuche said:

Lol.  They are adorable OTP.  She brings fun to his life.  Can't get enough of their interactions.

agree! :tongue: She needs to bring out more of the modern girl attitude.  It doesn't feel as though if she came from the modern world. 

8 minutes ago, jaka said:

@PUNG You are my hero! Couldnt be thank you enough geeeeee!!!

elder Liu Qian? Is that the quick runner elder white hair man?

You're welcome!!!

I think so. I can't remember his name either. I just translated based on the subtitles. 

6 hours ago, PUNG said:

i'm thinking the same as you. Where will we see this scene? I don't think it'll be in eps 17-20 based on the episode previews. Then there'll only be 4 eps left as there are only 24 eps in total. From the pic and snippets from other clips it should be about the guy with white. They also have to show how MLC had amnesia because in one of the videos, XT asked if he still remembers their promise? I wonder if they are going to make a season 2?

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av12502711/?from=search&seid=13166279204187566385

Who is the MLC? Is it the girl?

27 minutes ago, Elaine Lainey said:

There is no season 2 of this series right?

Not sure....no word as of yet but the novel itself isn't finished. There are multiple arcs and at the moment they're on track to finish arc 1 (even then they'll be cutting it really close with only 24 episodes).

It's best where Chinese dramas are concerned to not take heart that there might not be another season because it is not an indicator that it will end well. Some dramas end on a cliffhanger and since the material it is based on is not finished they may plan to have another season but those plans could fall through. You will be left with an ending that you have to come to terms with or rely on fan fiction to complete. Watching Chinese dramas has always been a learning experience about how to temper my expectations to not become overly disappointed.

Archived