[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] The Eternal Love 1 双世宠妃

RPM

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A fashion clip on Xing Zhao Lin.

* dated 30 July : Initially i posted an interview clip but it got deleted. So i replaced with the above clip instead.

I will translate some parts of the interview.

Interesting thing during filming? One time when he was falling down and going to hit his head on a rock, he was really scared but then turn out the "rock" shattered. It's fake, a prop.

He felt he's not bad looking but at the same time, there's a lot of good looking guys. He felt real good lookers need to have good inside personality or charisma. And he is working towards that.

He's a workaholic...though there are times when he felt tired eg when filming day and night during Princess Agents. (instead of resting or while resting) he would check his weibo and messages from fans as a form of support/encouragement.

He often share pics of food and he love to eat. Surprisingly to me, he said he used to be very fat when young (no mention of age)....he slim down b'cos he used to like this girl.

He now love to play the game King of Glory 王者荣耀,

Another BTS. Can see Xing Zhaolin is still abit of a kid inside.

A short cut of the webcam clip by the female lead. Her name is Liang Jie. Here can see her modern look.

She was saying Xing Zhaolin's real char is a mix of both coolness and cuteness. Not clear but i think she was asked how she felt during kiss scenes. She said she's a shy person and doesn't know how to answer. She said her feelings are the same as what the viewers felt when watching the kiss scenes.

In another cut, she revealed her char did give birth to a cute baby...no mention of sex. At least we know that part is a happy result.

9 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

A clip on Xing Zhao Lin and a short interview.

I will translate some parts of the interview.

Interesting thing during filming? One time when he was falling down and going to hit his head on a rock, he was really scared but then turn out the "rock" shattered. It's fake, a prop.

He felt he's not bad looking but at the same time, there's a lot of good looking guys. He felt real good lookers need to have good inside personality or charisma. And he is working towards that.

He's a workaholic...though there are times when he felt tired eg when filming day and night during Princess Agents. (instead of resting or while resting) he would check his weibo and messages from fans as a form of support/encouragement.

He often share pics of food and he love to eat. Surprisingly to me, he said he used to be very fat when young (no mention of age)....he slim down b'cos he used to like this girl.

He now love to play the game King of Glory 王者荣耀,

Another BTS. Can see Xing Zhaolin is still abit of a kid inside.

A short cut of the webcam clip by the female lead. Her name is Liang Jie. Here can see her modern look.

She was saying Xing Zhaolin's real char is a mix of both coolness and cuteness. Not clear but i think she was asked how she felt during kiss scenes. She said she's a shy person and doesn't know how to answer. She said her feelings are the same as what the viewers felt when watching the kiss scenes.

In another cut, she revealed her char did give birth to a cute baby...no mention of sex. At least we know that part is a happy result.

Thanks for translating these interviews clips.  Hopefully they will get another project together again.  Seems like C-actors pair together more often then K-actors.  

Glad he is working hard and don't depend on his good look to get to the top.  

Can't wait for Monday to come to watch  new subbed episodes.  

18 hours ago, IMOmusings said:

Not sure....no word as of yet but the novel itself isn't finished. There are multiple arcs and at the moment they're on track to finish arc 1 (even then they'll be cutting it really close with only 24 episodes).

Good point. I started seeing episode1&2. I got curious and started watching the other bits, one of them shows Tang'er  feeding 8th Prince some food while the crown prince was watching them in envy... any idea on what episode that is??

59 minutes ago, Elaine Lainey said:

Who is the dude in white? It looks like his brother.!!

someone mentioned it was the 8th prince's ancestor...

I haven't watched the episode belong to this guy but  some are saying he is his brother (Prince)and some are saying friend....surely I don't know. 

On 7/13/2017 at 10:07 PM, saanjh sena said:

THE ETERNAL LOVE 

Type: Drama
Episodes: 24
Aired: Jul 10, 2017 to ?
Network: QQLive
Duration: 36 min.

Adapted from the novel Hilarious Pampered Consort: Lord I Will Wait for Your Divorce written by Fan Que.

Native title:双世宠妃

Also Known as:Shuang Shi Chong Fei; 爆笑宠妃: 爷我等你休妻;

CAST :

Xing Zhao Lin as Mo Lian Cheng

Liang Jie as Qu Tan Er

Sun Yi Zhu as Jing Xin

Xin Rui QI as Zhao Qing Yun

Wang Richards as Mo Yi Huai

Synopsis :

The Eternal Love is set in the fictional Dongyue country where the princes fight for the throne. Due to some mystical force, Qu Tan Er (Liang Jie) develops two different personalities: she occasionally switches from gentle and reserved to uncivilized and bold. She is being offered to the eight prince Mo Lian Cheng (Xing Zhao Lin) for marriage, but Lian Cheng is suspicious of Tan Er’s relationship with the crown prince for whom she once tried to commit suicide. Nonetheless, Tan Er slowly manages to gain his trust with her bold and bubbly personality and the two end up falling deeply in love. However, her other gentle personality is still yearning for the crown prince and wishes to help him become king…

etern%2016.jpgetern%201.jpgetern%202.jpgetern%2015.jpgetern%2018.jpgetern%2027.jpgetern%2024.jpgetern%2025.jpgetern%2026.jpgetern%206.jpgetern%205.jpgetern%2017.jpg

Thank you for the information!! And the pretty pictures!! Just wondering, I've been looking for the son(s) on Spotify in Chinese words but  couldn't find any! Can someone please help? I can't read them nor type them, hence, copying and pasting!

27 minutes ago, saanjh sena said:

I haven't watched the episode belong to this guy but  some are saying he is his brother (Prince)and some are saying friend....surely I don't know. 

I'm just wondering if I should read the novel...even though it has 33 chapters released in English on novels update site..

7 minutes ago, Elaine Lainey said:

Thank you for the information!! And the pretty pictures!! Just wondering, I've been looking for the son(s) on Spotify in Chinese words but  couldn't find any! Can someone please help? I can't read them nor type them, hence, copying and pasting!

If you want to copy title name then on mydramalist  and drama panda

http://www.dramapanda.com/2017/07/the-eternal-love-2017.html?m=1

http://mydramalist.com/24275-the-eternal-love

A new teaser...not sure which ep. I put under spoiler...but wtf...it involves the prince's grandmother.

Spoiler

She seems to be giving XiaoTan poisoned wine and even assured her that her physician said it would be painless. XiaoTan retorted if he had drink it himself.

Then XiaoTan talked to herself that next time she and Mu Lian Cheng would switch sex....let him be a wife and she would give him hell...haha.

Mm..guess the queen dowager never know if XianTan die...her precious grandson would die too...due to the life and death oath.

2 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

A new teaser...not sure which ep. I put under spoiler...but wtf...it involves the prince's grandmother.

OHHHHHHH OH MY GOD wow, they actually included this? AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Spoiler

no worries lovelies, she won't die, how can she when her beloved Cheng Cheng is around

4 hours ago, Elaine Lainey said:

Good point. I started seeing episode1&2. I got curious and started watching the other bits, one of them shows Tang'er  feeding 8th Prince some food while the crown prince was watching them in envy... any idea on what episode that is??

Ep 07 my dear =D MLC shows a little bit of the green monster hahahaha and mischievously asks to be fed =X

4 hours ago, Elaine Lainey said:

Who is the dude in white? It looks like his brother.!!

someone mentioned it was the 8th prince's ancestor...

Novel writes the character as his friend, but from what I've seen others saying - the drama may have changed this to be his grandfather?

5 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Hide contents

She seems to be giving XiaoTan poisoned wine and even assured her that her physician said it would be painless. XiaoTan retorted if he had drink it himself.

Then XiaoTan talked to herself that next time she and Mu Lian Cheng would switch sex....let him be a wife and she would give him hell...haha.

Mm..guess the queen dowager never know if XianTan die...her precious grandson would die too...due to the life and death oath.

Here comes my translation:

ED: You can rest assure, this wine has been concocted by a royal physician who has been following me for many years. The results are very fast. Once you drink it, you won’t feel any pain at all. 

XT: No pain at all? Then it must be that the royal physician has personally tried it himself.  Cheng Cheng, if there is another life I will definitely not let you off easily. Let’s swap and I’ll be the man whilst you become my WOMAN. When the time comes, you’ll just wait to be oppressed by me! 

:w00t::w00t::w00t: Oh i just love how she says “你做我的女人”.

5 hours ago, Elaine Lainey said:

That happens in ep 7 when she goes back to Qu Manor (her parent's house).

7 hours ago, Elaine Lainey said:

I'm just wondering if I should read the novel...even though it has 33 chapters released in English on novels update site..

I read the 33 chapters; it was not much into the story yet.   It only got to the part where after the wedding and she needed to go back to visit her family.  

32 minutes ago, meoba said:

Cant wait to watch the episode 11 and the part where ED is giving a poisoned wine to  XT ... subd in English...

Ep 11 & 12 already subbed last week by viki.com.  I am waiting for ep13&14 for be subbed tomorrow.

11 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

iirc, if MLC is wearing his darker embroidered robe, it should be a painting not a divorce letter

It was a painting in form of secret communication between 1st Prince and the old Taner.  MLC used the painting as a set up (trick) to see if XTwas secretly meeting the 1st Prince. 

Archived