[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光

sugarplum892

I've just finished reading the novel and I just realized how much in trouble I am right now. Watching the trailer was enought to tell me that there are changes in the plot story. However, I actually find Jin Han to be a good choice for Li Zhicheng. My only wish is that they won't remove much of the company wars, since I'm pretty the drama would give enough focus on Liying and Jin Han's love story. I love how clever and cunning the companies are in their strategies. That's the part of the story that made it exciting to read tbh.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I m also excited to see Jin Han coz its his first lead project that too with his boss.. Hope it succeeds!! :D

P. S. I forgot abt best going drama lolz :P

Hoping he succeeds too.

ZLY and Jin Han...

Waiting for viki.. God bless us all.

I tried watching live but my internet was crappy.. But caught some moments.. I liked that moments!! I found Li Qian adorable:wub:.. Waiting for subs for more understanding!! 

P. S. Any info on netizens reactions?? 

Currently OGT is trending in Weibo as Zhao Li Ying's new drama (赵丽颖新剧)

Watched at zhejiang satellite. Not a mandarin speaker. Very good. Fast paced. Compact. Cute zly. Kim very manly. All actors/actress are very good. The rating is good. Because of 2 channels simultaneously broadcasted, the ratings are split. But if you add the 2 ratings, they are high. Can't wait for the next 2 episodes tomorrow. 

45 minutes ago, leeza77 said:

Watched at zhejiang satellite. Not a mandarin speaker. Very good. Fast paced. Compact. Cute zly. Kim very manly. All actors/actress are very good. The rating is good. Because of 2 channels simultaneously broadcasted, the ratings are split. But if you add the 2 ratings, they are high. Can't wait for the next 2 episodes tomorrow. 

How much is it? Can you share it? I want to know the ratings n views!! 

8 hours ago, jongski said:

@Wotad   you've never seen Love Me If You Dare? If not watch it.  It's gripping mystery psycho romance. But yeah, I always like historical c-dramas

Premiere later.  We watchin' this. Thanks VIKI  gonna wait for the sub.

Ive been looking at love me if you dare but was still unsure. Will most likely start it soon its been on my radar. 

6 minutes ago, Wotad said:

Ive been looking at love me if you dare but was still unsure. Will most likely start it soon its been on my radar. 

I really liked Love Me if You Dare. Glad to see you're going to watch it! :) When A Snail Loves wasn't bad either. 

21 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Links for first 2 raw episodes

Hide contents

P. S. There is another trend in Weibo abt Jin Jan's acting value!! (金瀚演技颜值都在线).. The trend of Zhaoliying's new drama is still at #1

Aw it gives me "This Video is unavailable message". :'(  

From zly super speaking. 

Zhao Liying's new drama "You and My Allure Time" premiered in real-time ratings. Zhejiang Satellite TV and Dongfang Satellite TV double-star broadcast, the top three fighters in the list occupied two seats, the first day of the broadcast ushered in a good start and set the first broadcast of Zhejiang and Shanghai in recent months. new highs! In the case of almost zero announcements and encounters that the TV series was cold and it was still on the working day, it still scored such a surprise! Actor Zhao LiyingZhao Liying @赵丽颖[good]timeline_card_small_super_default.png
  • 006rUZZfly1fx5ob1gwvrg30by094hdx.gif
  • 006rUZZfly1fx5ob7bsmjg30ii0h7e8e.gif
  • 006rUZZfly1fx5ob9fzwbg30ku0cie83.gif
  • 006rUZZfly1fx5o5noz93j30ty0qm412.jpg
  • 006rUZZfly1fx5o5ojyf4j30yh1ehjw6.jpg
  • 006rUZZfly1fx5o65nt7fj30u014s78c.jpg
  •  

The first 2 episodes were so good, noticed a few changes already and it's pretty fast paced, can't wait til tmr..

In the novel, i get the feeling the relationship btween the lead couple was pretty tensed, it's like they're both afraid to communicate with each other but in the drama it flows so naturally. 

I think Jin Han suits the role of LZC perfectly, very manly indeed, I likey :wub:

2 hours ago, jewelsc said:

The first 2 episodes were so good, noticed a few changes already and it's pretty fast paced, can't wait til tmr..

In the novel, i get the feeling the relationship btween the lead couple was pretty tensed, it's like they're both afraid to communicate with each other but in the drama it flows so naturally. 

I think Jin Han suits the role of LZC perfectly, very manly indeed, I likey :wub:

I have to agree. I love the first two episodes and they definitely started it out differently from the novel. I'm eagerly awaiting the subs and the next two episodes. :love:

Archived