[Drama 2017] Black 블랙

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does have a similarity

when it comes to the two female leads being a clairvoyant.

But the story is way more different..

Black is more on thriller and not romance.

People cannot help but to compare the two clairvoyant female leads.. 

But it's cooler to see shadows of death though haha.

4 hours ago, Mari95 said:

while you were sleeping also has similar story with black. bae suzy character can see death while she was sleeping. lee jong suk as detective tries to save people from death.

1 hour ago, ocean90 said:

OCN is the greatest in making thriller drama. I have watched voice, save me. Now i'm watching tunnel. can not wait to watch black, 18 days to go.

‘Black’ Director Kim Hong Sun, “Song Seung Hun was like a different person from the first shooting”

AAscxzI.img?h=410&w=270&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

The main poster for Song Seung Heon and Go Ara in ‘Black’ has been revealed.

On October 14th, OCN original drama ‘Black (Script Choi Ran, Director Kim Hong Sun)’ will have its first broadcast. It is a mystery about a grim reaper that takes care of death and a woman who foresees death that struggle against the rules of heaven trying to save lives. Song Seung Heon plays the role of Black, Go Ara plays the role of Kang Ha Ram.

It is the first time challenging the genre but in the teaser poster there is carefree and cold Black in front of death and Ha Ram who faces death head on like it is an alter ego while taking off her sunglasses.

There is high curiosity as to what is the cause to bring together Ha Ram who foresees death and the grim reaper Black in order to save people lives.

Meanwhile director Kim Hong Sun who was recognized for his potentital in the genre with his directing of ‘Voice’ earlier this year is anticipating from Song Seung Heon and Go Ara. He announced, “I had a biased view against Song Seung Heon because of the modifier of ‘hallyu actor’ and ‘a star that does well’ that is attached to his name but he was like a different person from the first shoot. He showed me starvation so I was shocked and thankful. We will show Song Seung Heon’s new image.”

Kim Hong Sun also added, “I felt ‘as expected Go Ara’ from Go Ara. She is a stable and excellent actress. She did really well and is always prepared. She is an actress that turns the momentum. I thought that Song Seung Heon and Go Ara were the most suitable actors for the characters. It was also interesting as they showed a changed different image from their past works.”

Meanwhile, OCN original ‘Black’ will take up the time slot of ‘Save Me’ and have its first broadcast on October 14th at 10:20 pm. (photo by OCN)

Song Seung-heon goes from bad cop to badass grim reaper in Black

by tineybeanie

grimblack1.jpg

Here we have a new teaser and character posters for the OCN drama Black, which gives us a little more detail about the relationship between the main characters. In the drama, Go Ara (Hwarang) plays human clairvoyant Ha-ram, while Song Seung-heon (Saimdang, Light’s Diary) plays grim reaper Black, who inhabits the body of a cop on earth. She can see death before it happens, and he protects death, but somehow they end up forming an unlikely alliance to defy the laws of heaven to save lives.

The teaser starts off with Song Seung-heon being reprimanded by his police investigator superiors at the scene of a crime. After a long day of work, the cops join for dinner, and they mutter under their breaths about Song Seung-heon’s incompetence, while he apologizes and drinks.

At the scene of an attempted suicide, Song Seung-heon finally meets Go Ara, “The Woman Who Predicts Death,” and she tells him that the man is going to die. He slurs to her, “Seeing death is not a curse, it’s a gift.” Her next premonition is about him, and she tells him that she saw someone holding a gun.

read more http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/09/song-seung-heon-goes-from-bad-cop-to-badass-grim-reaper-in-black/

10 New Dramas To Check Out After The Chuseok Holiday

Chuseok, or Korean Thanksgiving, is Korea’s largest holiday. Knowing that many viewers will be occupied during the holiday, many broadcasting stations try to conclude dramas before the holiday and air new ones after the long holiday is over. Thus, a slew of new dramas is set to premiere soon. Scroll down to read about 10 new dramas coming your way!

OCN

OCN’s “Black” will air after the finale of “Save Me” on October 14 at 10:20 p.m. KST. This fantasy drama is set to be about a grim reaper named Black (Song Seung Heon) who tries to defend death and Ha Ram (Go Ara) who breaks all the rules in order to save lives.

Black.jpg

Black-Poster-2.jpg

On September 26, 2017 at 6:35 PM, ocean90 said:

@ocean90 You are right. 

I have watched 'while you were sleeping' episode 1 & 2.  Its genre is different from black. WYWS genre is romance fantasy while black is thriller. 

AT first i thought that Kang Ha Ram meet BLACK after he take over the detective body and that was okay 

last week teaser show that she know the detective before and that make things  a little more complicated  since how she will feel about  after that when black taken his body and fallen in love with her with her  feeling sorry for the detective too 

but it was okay i said to myself i can wait to see what going to happen that not big deal  ( maybe the detective really die there ) even with feeling sorry for the doctor who will suffer  losing her lover while she things he still a live and well ( okay i am not so sure about the lover things till now since we the my own  translate can be also be wrong with korean words that have more then one meaning )

but again this week teaser ( thanks @Mari95 for posting it ) wow it make things more and more complicated after all she didn't just know him , it look he was the one who tell her to stop seeing her  ability of see death before it happen  as a curse and he was trying to gave her the courage to use it

OCN%25BA%25ED%25B7%25A2_%25BB%25FD%25BB%      OCN%BA%ED%B7%A2_%BB%FD%BB%E7%BF%B9%C3%F8

so no matter if she know him for long time or even for one day if he someone who gave her that courage or just tried to understand and help her to use her ability how that will make her feel seeing him die like that in front of her then after that know that grim reaper take his body !!!!!!!!!!!!

OCN%25BA%25ED%25B7%25A2_%25BB%25FD%25BB%  

that really make it more complicated  and look like we going to see so much feeling dilemma on this drama with doctor -black - Kang Ha Ram can't wait to know more 

one  things i have to ask are we going to have a time jump with him in coma then wake up as so much different man or is it going to happen without that ??????

On 29.09.2017 at 2:26 PM, Mari95 said:

There will be Black exclusive broadcast on October 1, 21.00 in Korea.

My dear friend, where, at what place  will be Black exclusive broadcast today  in Korea? Thanks in advance

Archived