[Drama 2017] Black 블랙

larus

the last teaser really short @scarletlover1 thanks for the teaser 

but we can see so much from it 

• like the fact that  Kang Ha-Ram can see ghost saved her or maybe other from plane crashes the first time i saw the teaser i thought that maybe  cause she was saved from plane crashes she start seeing ghost ( the teaser was fast ) but after that i saw that she was trying to stop the plan or run from it and she was arrested in the same cloth after that - so did the plan leave and the didn't listen to her words and people die cause of that 
Spoiler

4.png&type=b400  

6.png&type=b400  

2017-09-17_00%253B24%253B24.jpg&type=b40   

• the shooting scene was intersting i mean she just standing there and there someone shooting and killing people around her that make me wonder is she just happen to be there or she was trying to save someone or is she was the one who they trying to kill !!! another strange thing i notced did BLACK was there in that scene  ( maybe he the one who shoot the criminal and save her ) 

Spoiler

3.png&type=b400  

2.png  

• i think from all the teasers it look like the detective that the BLACK going to take his body maybe killed himself in that scene on that peak near the sea that why we see in the first still's and video that BLACK rasing from the same spot maybe he take his body in that scene !!!!! i mean there a scene where he have tears in his eyes walking to there - don't look like he the cold  Grim Reaper  and  a scene he look down like he about to jump but after that scene of him walking out of there with more coldness in his face and eyes 
Spoiler

11_20170817__(89).JPG?type=w2  

I18bO5tbzx0t9k1fLch45YOd_hZA.jpg   

%25B5%25E5%25B6%25F3%25B8%25B6_%25BA%25E    

0002206900_001_20170829081103229.jpg   

1.png  

• the first meating between KHM and black ( where he about to hit her -  @ocean90 he will not he just was trying to protect himself i think she sneak to his room after he was in danger but he thought she trying to attact him or maybe not and he really trying to hurt her :fearful: ) okay back to point their first meeting is he already in the detective body ? or she meet the detective before ,no matter it interesting way to meet (maybe it not their first meeting , but sure it look like important scene since she has to explain what she doing there and how she know things )
Spoiler

7.png&type=b400 

can't  wait for this drama to start and i hope the plot is amazing as i much i think the idea of the story and the spark between the  leads need a great  story plot 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/17/2017 at 1:37 PM, nona88 said:

like the fact that  Kang Ha-Ram can see ghost saved her or maybe other from plane crashes the first time i saw the teaser i thought that maybe  cause she was saved from plane crashes she start seeing ghost ( the teaser was fast ) but after that i saw that she was trying to stop the plan or run from it and she was arrested in the same cloth after that - so did the plan leave and the didn't listen to her words and people die cause of that 

Reminds me of  the movie final destination... I hope there will be a trailer this week since it's coming very soon.

Song Seung Heon Is A Cold “Black”-Hearted Grim Reaper For New Drama

Song-Seung-Heon1.jpeg

Actor Song Seung Heon will be taking on a dark role in OCN’s upcoming drama “Black,” where he will play the grim reaper. After the release of the official character posters, the drama released a new still of the actor.

His new character follows instructions, collects souls, and protects death. He is unable to comprehend human emotions at all and is completely apathetic to death. Many viewers are anticipating seeing the actor playing this mysterious, cold character.

“Black” is a mystery, romance drama that will air after “Save Me,” a drama about a religious cult.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/18/song-seung-heon-cold-black-hearted-grim-reaper-new-drama/

3 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I am a huge fan of SSH. Will be looking forward to this drama :wink:

Teasers look good too.

Hello, dear! I'm too a very big fan of SSH Oppa!! If you have seen Teaser 5, did you come across somewhere with the translation of words pronounced in it? Thanks in advance!

The unlikely human-reaper duo saving lives in OCN’s Black

by tipsymocha

black-poster1.jpg

Well, this is an interesting development! According to the latest reports, not only are we to get a Romeo-Juliet love story between a human woman and a grim reaper in OCN’s upcoming supernatural thriller Black, they will also work together in an unusual alliance to save people’s lives. Pretty sure the heavens won’t be too happy about one of their own meddling in the fates of mortals.

Song Seung-heon (Saimdang, Light’s Diary) will star as the titular grim reaper Black, who is cold-blooded and collected in the face of death. On the other hand, Go Ara’s (Hwarang) character, Kang Ha-ram, is a clairvoyant who can visualize the impending deaths of the people around her. Her premonitions manifest as shadows, so Ha-ram hides behind her sunglasses in order to avoid constantly witnessing gruesome scenes of people’s deaths. What a terrifying predicament; I feel for her already.

Read more

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/09/the-unlikely-human-reaper-duo-saving-lives-in-ocns-black/

50 minutes ago, AlexandraReid said:

BTS vid

lol at their NGs :lol:

Wow that look good and interesting now I want the characters plot since after watching this I want to know what the doctor role will be  here !!!!!! She look like she will be  close to black 

good news the characters description is out i will translate it as much as i can ( but not the best one so anyone who can do better i will be thankful to him ) just for your heart to be ready i know that the doctor seemed very close to black BUT  i didn't see THAT COMING a  love Triangle in OCN mystery drama :confused: that mean  has romance has it big  part for really 

BLACK :

Spoiler
  • a man with higi IQ but low EQ
  • HE ENJOY BEING being in the detective body
  • His behavior does not depend on both sexes.even In front of the chief of police he acts as he likes and don't understand or respect people  position
  • to him there two kind of human being one he don't like and the other he don't like but there one human being-  Kang Ha Ram that he coudn't refuse helping her even if it seems that things are getting more and more twisted because of the woman 

Kang Ha Ram :

Spoiler
  • King sunglasses perfectly covering her face  from the tip of the forehead to the tip of the chin, people called her  a loser girl.
  •  she wear the sunglasses even In the middle of the night, in the dark movie theaters, on stormy days Even in public bath

• she don't care what people say about her cause her ago can't save her she need her sunglasses

• There is a real reason for her to wear sunglasses after all Sometimes she  see a shadow on the side of someone else , a  shadow that pops out suddenly without trying, The shadow has a tremendous secret, the shadow of death and the sunglasses is on purpose to avoid seeing that kind of shadow cause without it she will have to see  this and tha mena that this person going to die and if she dare to touch his shadow she can also see the last moment in his life 

• someday she tried to prove her ability to see death by meeting the criminal detective Hanmu  but It falls into a shocking incident. ( that maybe the scene where blacl coming in the body )

Yoon Soo Wan( the doctor )

Spoiler
  • first of all she a lover of the detective :scream: okay maybe they mean before black take over his body !!!!!!!!!!! or is she the love one who he break the roles for her ( i hope i get the translated wrong )
  • she has good at skills, good source of income In addition has charisma.
  • When the detective came to the hospital with an injury, they  met as doctor and as  patient but they developed into a lover.
  • There is no one in the hospital who knows her properly because her private life is wrapped in veil.
  • In addition  there is a secret that  she can't tell even to the detective she love (Me : okay IS that calling to be ready for another hidden super creature???:hushed:)

i will translated the other latter if someone didn't do that before me 

Source

Thank you nona88, larus and everyone  for the updates. Can't wait to watch this. I'm only watching one kdrama at the moment, the rest are c-dramas and j-dramas. Craving again for that psycho action thriller fantasy mystery from OCN.. my fav network.

On 9/22/2017 at 12:11 PM, AlexandraReid said:

teaser

wow the new teaser so he was a really different before the Grim Reaper come to his body what a big differnet he lool lik a nice , foolish and soft man and he going to change to dark and cold after that !!!! so that scene he get shot in the head no matter what you looked at he was supposed to die there so what happen to make Grim Reaper  take his body??? is he death ?? or is his soul just hidden in inside ?? i think we going to wait all this drama to know the answer for that .

at least we know they meet before ,HA RAM know the really detective , she know him 
 personly even if it a little but it change the story  so how she going to react to the fact that BLACK taken his body and then fallen in love with her 

but that answer his love story with the doctor right ??? if they start the story before BLACK coming that mean she was part of detective life before BLACK coming wow that will be Complex if it that the detective loved the doctore and BLACK loved  HA RAM and it the same person in the body term :joy: okay can't wait OCN really going to gave us a love Triangle  in this drama ( i don't if i should be happy or sad about i usually hate love Triangle  !!!!!!)  or are we wrong and HA ram not the women BLACK love - no way they talked about it in all the articles i read)

On 9/22/2017 at 2:59 PM, jongski said:

Thank you nona88, larus and everyone  for the updates. Can't wait to watch this. I'm only watching one kdrama at the moment, the rest are c-dramas and j-dramas. Craving again for that psycho action thriller fantasy mystery from OCN.. my fav network.

me too i want that kind of drama so bad , i wasn't able to be so much on other forums since my phone  and computer didn't accept the change of soompi so easy but  it better now but dear i love OCN cause the kind of drama it make but as i write about i am so happy to see romance in there drama too but i am a bit worry about how the thriller ,fantasy  and mystery will be mixed with romance 

Hi guys... The teaser is teasing me so much that I can't wait for Oct. 14.. but correct me if I'm wrong,, cause Save me will end this week.. and Oct. 14 will be Black's premiere  so what's  going to be aired for the next weekend?

And about the sixth teaser.. We see  that Ha Ram and detective have met before and there will be no romance between them since the detective has a gf.. (I think),, then Black comes in..Anyway, romance is not the center of the story so I expect least romance,, I like the fantasy and the mystery part more.. it is a refreshing one,,I've been seeing many romance kdrama anyways, and this will be my first OCN drama!! So excited hehe

4 hours ago, nona88 said:

wow the new teaser so he was a really different before the Grim Reaper come to his body what a big differnet he lool lik a nice , foolish and soft man and he going to change to dark and cold after that !!!! so that scene he get shot in the head no matter what you looked at he was supposed to die there so what happen to make Grim Reaper  take his body??? is he death ?? or is his soul just hidden in inside ?? i think we going to wait all this drama to know the answer for that .

I wonder how the Grim Reaper will take detective`s body. I suspected that he died and then Black took his body.

4 hours ago, nona88 said:

but that answer his love story with the doctor right ??? if they start the story before BLACK coming that mean she was part of detective life before BLACK coming wow that will be Complex if it that the detective loved the doctore and BLACK loved  HA RAM and it the same person in the body term

So The doctor (Lee El`s character) loved the detective? I feel so sorry for her. Because this way she can`t have closure. She will feel that the detective will behave as a different person but she will think it is because of the brain demage and she can`t move on. It is a sad story for her. So many angst for the characters. It is hard for Go ara`s character (I have to learn the characters names) to see all the time the darkness, the death.

Archived