[Drama 2017] Black 블랙

larus

2 hours ago, libra55 said:

My dear friend, where, at what place  will be Black exclusive broadcast today  in Korea? Thanks in advance

Hi @libra55 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000780261

Song Seung Heon · Goa 'Black', Interview · Behind the first video ... 1 day special setting text listening setting
Article Entered 2017.10.01 8:57 AM

[OCN News News] The OCN new Saturday drama 'Black' meets viewers two weeks in advance with 'Black Mystery Special'.

The Black Mystery Special is scheduled to be held at 9:30 pm today (1 day) ahead of the first broadcast.

In 'Black Mystery Special', it is expected that the first hit of 'Black' will reveal the behind-the-scenes footage.

Kim Dong-joon, who is divided into O-Man-soo, a second-generation chaebol who compromises with the world of dramas, adds to the immersiveness of those who see him as a narrator.

Interviews with Song Seung Heon, Goa, Lee, and Kim Dong-joon and each actor's "Black" watch point will meet the expectation of viewers ahead of the first broadcast.

Black is a life-prediction mystery in which black and black women who are trying to save death and women who predict death are struggling to save human life by breaking the rules of the celestial sphere.

It is a work that coincided with the best writer who gave a compact development with the "God's gift -14 days" and the director Kim Hong-sun who newly wrote the history of genre with "voice". It will broadcast first at 10:20 pm on the 14th.

0000780261_001_20171001085754190.jpg?type=w430_q70원본보기

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 01/10/2017 at 1:41 PM, Mari95 said:

Hi @libra55 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000780261

Song Seung Heon · Goa 'Black', Interview · Behind the first video ... 1 day special setting text listening setting
Article Entered 2017.10.01 8:57 AM

[OCN News News] The OCN new Saturday drama 'Black' meets viewers two weeks in advance with 'Black Mystery Special'.

The Black Mystery Special is scheduled to be held at 9:30 pm today (1 day) ahead of the first broadcast.

In 'Black Mystery Special', it is expected that the first hit of 'Black' will reveal the behind-the-scenes footage.

Kim Dong-joon, who is divided into O-Man-soo, a second-generation chaebol who compromises with the world of dramas, adds to the immersiveness of those who see him as a narrator.

Interviews with Song Seung Heon, Goa, Lee, and Kim Dong-joon and each actor's "Black" watch point will meet the expectation of viewers ahead of the first broadcast.

Black is a life-prediction mystery in which black and black women who are trying to save death and women who predict death are struggling to save human life by breaking the rules of the celestial sphere.

It is a work that coincided with the best writer who gave a compact development with the "God's gift -14 days" and the director Kim Hong-sun who newly wrote the history of genre with "voice". It will broadcast first at 10:20 pm on the 14th.

원본보기

Thanks a million, dear! I'm an admin of the Song Seung Hеоn Russian Official Club and now I have full information! 

someone running away  from hospital  and take the bus 

0000071949_001_20171003101704168.jpg   

now i get what he was doing in that photo

_DSC3609.JPG%26type=sc960_832&key=cb425a  

i wanted to say before " what he doing !!!!! he really think he can hide there !!! but look like he Succeeded to run away  after all :joy:

On 10/3/2017 at 10:52 AM, nona88 said:

someone running away  from hospital  and take the bus 

now i get what he was doing in that photo

i wanted to say before " what he doing !!!!! he really think he can hide there !!! but look like he Succeeded to run away  after all :joy:

The refrigerator is like "doraemon door/anywhere door". he can escape from the hospital by entering it.:joy:

Premiere Watch:

Black

premiere_black.jpg

Time slot: Saturday & Sunday
Broadcaster: OCN
Genre: Supernatural thriller
Episode count: 16

Reasons to watch: The PD of Voice and Liar Game is teaming up with the writer of God’s Gift–14 Days to tell the story of a grim reaper, so it’s probably a given that I’m going to check this drama out. Whether or not I stay will depend on how Song Seung-heon does as the reaper. The odds are not in his favor, but I’ve seen more of his dramas than you’d think. The premise is very cool though—a woman who can see death and a reaper who’s supposed to protect death will go against the rule of heaven and fight to save people’s lives. Plus, we can expect stylish and scary visuals from this director, which will set it apart from the rom-com-heavy pack.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/10/premiere-watch-20th-century-witchs-courtroom-this-life-is-my-first-mad-dog-revenge-club-go-back-spouses-package-black-revolutionary-love/

Archived