[Drama 2017] Black 블랙

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, jongski said:

Been waiting for new OCN drama to get excited with.  Hopefully this one will do. Thanks for the update. But wait If this October.. curious when will Bad Guys2 air?

I know that Bad Guys 2 will be broadcast after drama Black in December.

Song Seung Heon stills from filming

Actress Oh Cho-Hee has joined OCN drama "Black"

2017090508564765382_1.jpg

Oh Choe Hee is going to show off his new charm as a person who has a relationship with Oh Man Soo (Kim Dong-jun) in the drama and  gets caught in the case.

source

September 5 2017

First still images of Go Ara in OCN drama series “Black”

Black-GA-11.jpg

Here’s the first two still images of Go Ara in upcoming OCN drama series “Black” co-starring Song Seung-Heon. In one of the still images, Go Ara as Kang Ha-Ram wears sunglasses even though it’s at night. She is able to see shadows of death and wears the sunglasses to avoid the shadows of death.

Ep.1 of “Black” is now set to air October 14, 2017 in South Korea.

Black-GA-22.jpg

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-still-images-of-go-ara-in-ocn-drama-series-black

Oh Cho-hee takes picture with Kim Jae-young

photo886017.jpg

Actress Oh Cho-hee is joining "Black", a new OCN weekend drama. She took a picture with new co-actor Kim Jae-young while wearing a tight, sexy red dress.

Oh Cho-hee takes on the role of Tiffany who gets involved with an unexpected case. Oh Cho-hee recently appeared in the OCN drama "Voice" as a pregnant woman in an overturned car.

"Black" is the story of a reaper who borrows a human body, but falls in love with a woman. He violates the rules of the heavens and is removed from the memory of the earth. The cast of the drama are Song Seung-heon, Ko Ah-ra, Kim Dong-joon and Kim Jae-yeong.

"Black" will begin on the 14th of October at 10:20 PM KST.

---

P/S: Kim Jae Young used to participate in the previous OCN drama "My Secret Romance"

hello everyone 

first post in this forums , till now i like the idea of the story i think i am going to to watch it when it start

like many i missed this kind of the drama i hope it going to be great ,the plot look mystery to me till now so is she seeing the ghost cause the grim reaper  fall in love with her or is did he fall in love with her cause she could see and talk to him ,i am interesting already to know more but it look tragedy since if she want to save life and he helped her that mean he broken heaven rules as they said and when he die there will be no memory about him even on the woman he love

no wonder i am interesting to know more after all it about death , romance between death and life  and super ability  who will be not interested so i am going to wait for a super  story and drama as i hope it will be

Characters presentation teasers

"Accept the fate of death"

'Death of God' Song Seung Heon, predict the fate of death!
10/14 (Sat) 10:20 pm The first broadcast!

https://ko-kr.facebook.com/OCN.TV/videos/1506065886108512/

"I can see how they die" curse, or blessing ?! Go ahead, predict death! # Sunglasses are a must.

Or are you predicting death ?!
10/14 (Sat) 10:20 pm The first broadcast!
Mystery of life and death predictions <Black> 'Woman who predicts death'

https://ko-kr.facebook.com/OCN.TV/videos/1506059799442454/

I don't know about the others but ( maybe it's the same?) but every time I see SSH. I just always think of classic  Autumn in my Heart drama. Aside from that drama I've only seen him in one other.. East of Eden. And for both dramas, liked the other the characters of the other male leads. Lets see about this one.. if it's gonna be the same.I want another good OCN drama. So please drama be good. OCN doing so well with thriller dramas.

Coming soon Black and Bad Guys 2

On 09.09.2017 at 9:09 AM, jongski said:

I don't know about the others but ( maybe it's the same?) but every time I see SSH. I just always think of classic  Autumn in my Heart drama. Aside from that drama I've only seen him in one other.. East of Eden. And for both dramas, liked the other the characters of the other male leads. Lets see about this one.. if it's gonna be the same.I want another good OCN drama. So please drama be good. OCN doing so well with thriller dramas.

It was better than my experience. :lol: I knew who Song Seung Heon was but the first time I saw him was in Dr. Jin. It was an awful experience. I still hate that drama till this day. When I don`t like a drama, I detached myself very quickly but there are situations when I really want to be a good drama. I watched the Japanese versions (season 1 and 2 ) and I liked it and I resented the Korean version who butchered the original one. Song Seung Heon did not have a good role or performance  (it is just my opinion). But I discovered Lee Beom Soo  through that drama.:) I also watched him a little in When a Man Loves (he was OK). I did not see Go Ara in anything but I read some complaints about her acting too. Sometimes actors need the right role to show their skill and to acumulate experience. I wish the most for this drama to be well writen. If the actors will have a good script and the director knows how to direct the actors and bring the story to live to the audience it will be alright. No actor can be good if the character is bad written. I like to watch a drama when I don`t have an atachment to an actor because the story is all that matters the most for me. So I hope the OCN drama won`t dissapoint. Fingers crossed.

3 hours ago, larus said:

It was better than my experience. :lol: I knew who Song Seung Heon was but the first time I saw him was in Dr. Jin. It was an awful experience. I still hate that drama till this day. When I don`t like a drama, I detached myself very quickly but there are situations when I really want to be a good drama. I watched the Japanese versions (season 1 and 2 ) and I liked it and I resented the Korean version who butchered the original one. Song Seung Heon did not have a good role or performance  (it is just my opinion). But I discovered Lee Beom Soo  through that drama.:) I also watched him a little in When a Man Loves (he was OK). I did not see Go Ara in anything but I read some complaints about her acting too. Sometimes actors need the right role to show their skill and to acumulate experience. I wish the most for this drama to be well writen. If the actors will have a good script and the director knows how to direct the actors and bring the story to live to the audience it will be alright. No actor can be good if the character is bad written. I like to watch a drama when I don`t have an atachment to an actor because the story is all that matters the most for me. So I hope the OCN drama won`t dissapoint. Fingers crossed.

@larus Oh yeah. now that you mentioned When A man Loves.. I remember. I watched a few episodes of that one..something  bookstore. Then male lead  used to be in crime mob something like that. I agree about actors getting that right drama, right timing, good character and most importantly, well written script. Case in point Park Bo Gum in I Remember You. And same as you, I will watch and stay with the drama  if it's well written, good story, good characters doesn't matter who the actors.. Trend for now seems to be time slip and grim reaper stories. It's matter how the writers put a twist and make it good drama not just copy  from others. Of course the direction of the story is important too.

I don't know who the actors are in this drama besides Song Seung Hoon but  hope his character will have some depth same with the female character, if she can predict death, it means she's got the foresight. Make the character something that  make us care for the character.

59 minutes ago, jongski said:

I don't know who the actors are in this drama besides Song Seung Hoon but  hope his character will have some depth same with the female character, if she can predict death, it means she's got the foresight. Make the character something that  make us care for the character.

From the cast, I know Lee El ( I like her) and a few from suposting cast. :D

Like you said, it`s OCN so we expect to be a good drama. :wink:

hi everyone 

it take from me some days to be able to understand all the change in soompi forums 

and it nice to find the default ver for me who liked to react to other's posts 

now i can back to the forums and will see what i am going to watch and write about,  since i have a little more time for  the next two months 

AND " BLACK -drama" on my list to watch now , but as we know OCN like to gave us a little about the dramas teaser and pre-PLOT so i am going to wait to know more ( they have the best drama but have the best way to  torture us :grin:)

i guess we have to wait for the end of this months to get Description of characters but i have Curiosity of why the grim reaper have to live in human body from the start ? any idea ? the first plot said he take it and fall in love with human women and break the rules ? but why in the first place he take human body !!!! me here thinking that when they said he fall in love and break the rules they wasn't talk about GO ara character maybe he did that in the past so that why he have to live in human body as punishment

random thoughts- okay i think i love talking about drama before it started that show how much i missing being here , after all everytime i have to be away even for sometimes it hard to stop missing being here 

@bebebisous33 nice to see that you here too :heart: i missed the fun reading your posts , since i have to wait for this drama to start do you have recommendation for another new drama which going to start ?

Spoiler

i was thinking  to read about " while you were sleeping " any other's intersting story coming ?

9 minutes ago, larus said:

All the teasers fits the theme. It`s dark and gives you an underground vibe. I am ready for another type of crime show, with fantasy elements.

200.gif

i like it too i hope they going to gave the same vibe in the drama-  i like how GO ara look is in the teaser, and   to be honest i am not her fan since i didn't watch her in drama that make me love her role , but i liked the feeling she gaving in this drama it make me so waiting to see how will her character will be hoping she will make me interesting in her too 

On 8.9.2017 at 9:12 PM, jongski said:

Hi nonan88 - yeah, lets watch this. A woman who can predict death. And a grim reaper in body of detective.  Hope this turns out well.

yeh let watch it i really hope it turn well 

18 minutes ago, nona88 said:

i guess we have to wait for the end of this months to get Description of characters but i have Curiosity of why the grim reaper have to live in human body from the start ? any idea ? the first plot said he take it and fall in love with human women and break the rules ? but why in the first place he take human body !!!! me here thinking that when they said he fall in love and break the rules they wasn't talk about GO ara character maybe he did that in the past so that why he have to live in human body as punishment

It is not clear. For what I understand he falls in love with a woman and he is punished and the memories about him are erased . So it is a tragic love story, as the lovers can be togheter. We have to see if the drama starts after the punishment, when the heropine doesn`t remember him. Or he falls in love as the drama progress. It is not clear for me why he takes the human body. It is his choice to be close to the woman he loves or it is a punishment. It will be interesting to find out and talk about this. For me the punishment to take a human body is problematic. I feel sorry for the human whose body is  possessed. He died and then the grim reaper took the body? It is for ever or he just borrows the body for a while? Or the Grim reaper has to decide if he will remain human after the punishment is over? For me being a grim reaper is a punishmnet in itself. I am curious about his story.

Archived