[Drama 2017-2018] My Golden Life, 황금빛 내인생

meechuttso

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I have to agree that she has to put down her anger and shock for a moment to be concerned about Ji An who is missing. I agree with Papa Seo that Ji So may be angry at them which is her right but she is safe at the Choi's so worrying about her at the moment is put on hold.They can come back to make amends to her and work to get her to see that they did love her and still see her as a daughter of that family.  The person they should be concerned with is the person who is missing , the person who has not contacted anyone to say she is ok and the person who had to endure finding out that her mother lied to her in the beginning and took the brunt of the people her parents tried to fool anger.

This is the strangest thing for me.  I have seen Asian mother differentiate between girls and boys that they give birth to, but pushing out their own daughter for a replacement is a first for me.  And you are right that they should be more concerned about Jian who has been missing than Jisoo adjusting to her new environment.  

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

With all the confusion, my take would be that neither of the girls are JS's kids.  And looks like Ms. Noh wants to keep another secret -  may be it will come out when she talks to her father.  

That's right.I'm sure eun-seok isn't Jae-Song's daughter.

As we see in drama JS blood type is "OO"(if the first DNA test was right) but Jae-song is "BB" so that proofs ES is just no-myung-hee's daughter.

I want to notice another thing in drama, when secretary min brought DNA test results in E02 we see at first that real eun-seok is positive "O" and in just a second it turns to be negetive "O" ! :huh: what's wrong with the director??could it be accidental??

and after that we hear that secretary min says both girls blood type is "O" ! :mellow: Isn't it fishy?

I feel like the tests were manipulated coz we know that  JA's blood type is "BO" and not "O".

I'm sure that seo's mother is hiding something about the twins.I collected twins and eon-seok's  pic in the drama and it seems to me the one who is dead is not JS but JA !

About ji-tae oppa who said JS was changed it doesn't mean Js is ES , he was just a little boy and could be wrong like DK who said I don't remember Es really well.

And I can't believe seo's mama story about JS's death is true...and even in that part we don't see JA's face cleary , I tried to watch that part frame by frame but I couldn't see JA's face...It's covered by a woman's sleeve.That made me think this story might be wrong too and seo's mama proved that she can lie really well.

Plz writer-nim ! I want another DNA test to believe who is real ES.:rolleyes:

53 minutes ago, jiji_unni said:

I want to notice another thing in drama, when secretary min brought DNA test results in E02 we see at first that real eun-seok is positive "O" and in just a second it turns to be negetive "O" ! :huh: what's wrong with the director??could it be accidental??

and after that we hear that secretary min says both girls blood type is "O" ! :mellow: Isn't it fishy?

I feel like the tests were manipulated coz we know that  JA's blood type is "BO" and not "O".

I will go back and check this.  Since most of us read through the subs and understand a little bit of spoken Korean, unless it is explicitly said, I would not have picked it up between a negative and a positive 'O' blood type.  Is it possible to have twins with one positive and one negative if one of the parents are O- ?   I am not a doctor, but will research and let you know.  This would be interesting as to why they may have done it.  

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

Проклятая реальная жизнь, которая мешает мне быть частью обсуждения в течение нескольких дней.:cry:

Не будьте такими быстрыми парнями, мне будет сложно догнать!

Чтобы смягчить мою боль, здесь немного новых очень красивых фотографий!

SES должна перестать быть такой совершенной! Трудно смотреть на нее! :wub:

Эти фотографии, очевидно, являются спойлерами: мне интересно, что происходит? Почему так элегантно?

DOrxzNDUQAEYx-G.jpg

И мой любимый брат и сестра!

DOsD1rQW4AAaQ0X.jpg

Oh, this is the award ceremony of the AAA. SES is very beautiful !!!

Talking about DK's face when he's drunk at a bar with Ki Jae, K-netizens pointed out something different. Many of them think his face color really look like he's drunk. Some even think he did drink alcohol in that scene. kkkkk

Spoiler

tumblr_ozgypjWKXk1wgw1cfo1_540.png

That face color could not come out by make up. He really look like he drank alcohol, doesn't he?

I've the same thought!! LOL  It's like he wears red make up on his cheekbones? and T-zone make up but he does look had drunk.. maybe to grab the emotion? haha

Me too exactly that thought! As soon as I saw his face, it's really the face color that comes out when drinking alcohol... didn't he did drink to grab the emotion? hahaha

Anyway, sometime I lurk on MGL dc, there the convo are more varied,, they've even discussed about how much payment the main  actors might get for starring in this drama! LOL :D

And like many people here, they also wonder if JA would get amnesia. kkkk

I think IF JiSoo doesn't have crush on Hyuk, or there's another male character as her love interest, more people would ship JA with Hyuk. There might also be a possibility for the writer to (re)write the script to make JA-Hyuk as the end game.

That would be funny for PSH tho.. as in his previous work 'Queen of Reversals', the writer rewrote the script  so that his character would end up with the heroine, so the mentioned possibility would be a reversal for him. LOL

So far, seem that seems unlikely.

Well, JA-DK love story (how they would finally be able to end up together) seems interesting and makes viewers anticipate. ^^

The plot has more potential.

It would be very very makjang if there's more secret birth of JiSoo.. like if she actually is not Jae Sung's daughter :crazy:  I doubt that.

I think it's something else that MH tried to hide from JS.. maybe she did something JS would against, to make her be more favorable to the chairman.

4 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I will go back and check this.  Since most of us read through the subs and understand a little bit of spoken Korean, unless it is explicitly said, I would not have picked it up between a negative and a positive 'O' blood type.  Is it possible to have twins with one positive and one negative if one of the parents are O- ?   I am not a doctor, but will research and let you know.  This would be interesting as to why they may have done it.  

JA and Js aren't identical twins , I heard the korean word that seo's mama used in E03 and searched for it's meaning , apparently it means fraternal , but I'm not sure ! I'll write the word here so you can search the meaning too.

이란성

Yes it's possible for fraternal twins to have diffrent blood types.I studied Genetics so I'm sure it's possible.

30 minutes ago, baduy said:

Just to stir things up a bit more... I said the Tell Tale Toe was apparently incontrovertible evidence that JA was not the former Eun Sok, but we should maybe bear in mind that JA has (understandably) no personal recollection of the incident that led to her scar. She explains the scar (and why she takes it as evidence she can't be Eun Seok) to DK entirely on the basis of her mother's later account of how the injury happened and (importantly) when it happened.

It can be another lie ! :D

I am getting a picture that Seo Mom may have done something she should not have way back when. But what? Things do not add up and her crazy behavior and attachment to Ji So seems very strange. Its beyond that of a person who has taken to a child as a replacement and sees her truly as her child. Of course she could just be a mother who has not dealt with the loss of the first Ji So and latched on to a child she sees as heaven sent and has become her favorite scared she would loose that child again. But what about her other 3 children? Are they not important as well to her as their mother?

It would be interesting if it turns out that the child that died was the real Ji An and not Ji So and that the replacement in the family is the Ji An (and Ji So) they have now. But if that happens to be true (and this is just my throwing something out it may not turn out to mean nothing in the end..) then where did this Ji An come from? Is she going to turn out to be the real daughter of Mdm Choi or did Mama Seo get a replacement on that trip she went on? Could what @baduy said above mean something concerning Ji An's assumption of how she received her scar based on what Mama Seo has told her happened? Or maybe Mama Seo was not paying attention as she should have and Ji An got that scar from that incident and Mama Seo lied to hide her negligence. And how could Mama Seo pass that off and get away with it from her husband? (let me stop.. that is getting weird lmao...).

Perhaps its as they say and Ji Tae is mistaken due to being a child but children sometimes have clearer insight then adults. I want to hope that what we have now is it and there is not something deeper that Mama Seo did that will make her husband look at her in horror.

Mama Seo seems so cold about Ji An missing and making the stated about her just taking a "HOLIDAY" and will come back when she has sorted herself out seemed like she did not care as she moaned on worried about how Ji so is living in that house. And yet she tells that friend/land lord that she is about to loose both her daughters but she is more worried for Ji So and was it me or did her behavior to abruptly get up remembering she has to go to the restaurant at the end of making that statement about loosing her two daughters to the friend seem like she was out of it? She seems manic to me and crazed.

Did I miss any of her fretting over Ji An when she was at the Choi's house? But yet she seems to be on pins and needles for Ji So and yet we have not seen her reach out and call Ji So to check on her even if she is rejected by Ji So. She is scared to face Ji So?! Not sure why. Is she scared to face Ji An? Again I wonder if she is upset about Ji An not because her actions have the power to ruin her life but because Ji An will not be able to help provide to that family.

I thought that fraternal twins could possibly have different blood types.. Its identical twins that come from the same egg so the DNA would be the same I believe from what I looked up.

On 15/11/2017 at 6:06 PM, jiji_unni said:

JA and Js aren't identical twins , I heard the korean word that seo's mama used in E03 and searched for it's meaning , apparently it means fraternal , but I'm not sure ! I'll write the word here so you can search the meaning too.

이란성

Yes it's possible for fraternal twins to have diffrent blood types.I studied Genetics so I'm sure it's possible.

SES won the rising star award! 

It's so much deserved! Congratulations to our new rising star!:heart::heart::heart:

Why does when someone quote you - the language turns into something else - I think Russian font for me.  When I quote you, It does not change - like above.  Is it some setting that causes that.  Just curious and wanted to let you know. 

9 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Thanks @angelwingssf for letting me know. I noticed too the change of language but i think it's due to @natuk's settings because it only happens when this fellow member quotes me.  

I don't know much about how to resolve technical issues. Maybe we should ask @CamelKnight...:unsure:  

Oh, I bring certain problems. I apologize for that. in the future I will try not to write any more. this is due to poor knowledge of the language and poor knowledge of the system

2 hours ago, OO1230 said:

I think IF JiSoo doesn't have crush on Hyuk, or there's another male character as her love interest, more people would ship JA with Hyuk. There might also be a possibility for the writer to (re)write the script to make JA-Hyuk as the end game.

That would be funny for PSH tho.. as in his previous work 'Queen of Reversals', the writer rewrote the script  so that his character would end up with the heroine, so the mentioned possibility would be a reversal for him. LOL

So far, seem that seems unlikely.

I do like Hyuk that he could be with Jian ;  They say best friends make best lovers.  So, I am open to it.  Is the writer going to go with the second lead and pair them up?  It could be possible.  But I feel Jian is so capable and hardworking that I want to see her rise up without pairing with anyone.  Love is secondary to me.  I want her to achieve what she can with her might (may be help from someone).  Right now what I see (IMO only!!!) is that Hyuk has a one sided crush with Jian ; and Jian probably feels something for DK and vice versa; But DK does not want to accept that and Jian is not in a state to consider or think of it.  Ji-soo has a crush on Hyuk which he is aware but does not want to acknowledge or does not want her to speak out and with all these happenings there is definitely going to huge misunderstanding and it will drive the wedge between Jian and Ji-soo deeper, the minute she sees Jian with Hyuk.  So, many are wishing and praying that does not happen, but I think the probability of that happening are 70/30, because the writer has become sadistic and want to obliterate even a ray of hope and light for out female lead.  

2 hours ago, OO1230 said:

Well, JA-DK love story (how they would finally be able to end up together) seems interesting and makes viewers anticipate. ^^

The plot has more potential.

With DK, I would want him to redeem himself first before any thing in that direction.  

Who would want a girl to live on eggshells all her life - especially with MH, JS and Ji-soo ;  Will be a nightmare even if she has a teeny weeny feelings for him.  

2 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Mama Seo seems so cold about Ji An missing and making the stated about her just taking a "HOLIDAY" and will come back when she has sorted herself out seemed like she did not care as she moaned on worried about how Ji so is living in that house. And yet she tells that friend/land lord that she is about to loose both her daughters but she is more worried for Ji So and was it me or did her behavior to abruptly get up remembering she has to go to the restaurant at the end of making that statement about loosing her two daughters to the friend seem like she was out of it? She seems manic to me and crazed.

That is how I have been imagining it too.  Even after sending the customers away, you can see the look that she might be partially deranged.  She has not faced the death of her child head on and mourned for that child.  

31 minutes ago, natuk said:

Oh, I bring certain problems. I apologize for that. in the future I will try not to write any more. this is due to poor knowledge of the language and poor knowledge of the system

Are u being serious or funny!!  This one - who is writing is like a robot!! (Sheldon from Big Bang Theory!)  Don't do that!!  Love to hear your opinion.

Thanks @angelwingssf for letting me know. I noticed too the change of language but i think it's due to @natuk's settings because it only happens when this fellow member quotes me.  

I don't know much about how to resolve technical issues. Maybe we should ask @CamelKnight...:unsure:  

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. I'm guessing that @natuk is translating the entire page into her/his own language and then quoting. Since the translated language isn't English, the quote isn't English either.

Weird, but still pretty cool :tongue: 

Whatif... DK is not really a son of Mommy Noh but a son of Daddy Choi from another woman. And JA is a daughter of Mommy Noh but not of Daddy Choi?

I guess it's just weird that after JA left the Choi's, care of Mommy Noh is still there and she thinks of JA all the time. Knowing Mommy Noh as described and shown, if betrayed, she can never forget. It seems with JA, it's a different story.

I may sound different from the rest but I see more care from Mommy Noh than from Mommy Seo for JA's disappearance..

3 hours ago, natuk said:

I second with what the others have said.   Please continue posting your comments, Natuk.  We enjoy reading comments from every contributor!!

39 minutes ago, marypots08 said:

Whatif... DK is not really a son of Mommy Noh but a son of Daddy Choi from another woman. And JA is a daughter of Mommy Noh but not of Daddy Choi?

I guess it's just weird that after JA left the Choi's, care of Mommy Noh is still there and she thinks of JA all the time. Knowing Mommy Noh as described and shown, if betrayed, she can never forget. It seems with JA, it's a different story.

I may sound different from the rest but I see more care from Mommy Noh than from Mommy Seo for JA's disappearance..

I think DK is Mr. Choi's son but DK was brought up in a very authoritative and strict environment since birth, thinking of “tiger” dad. He is groomed to be the heir of Haesong Group and he does not go against the rules of the family. In ep 19, DK was acting not his usual self because of Jian and he realized it when Jian was hiding behind the pillar to avoid him. That is the reason why he was mad at Jian at their last meeting because he was holding on to the last thread to be his usual self. Since Jian has disappeared, I am wondering when will DK show his softer side or will he continue to be his “usual” self?

2 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. I'm guessing that @natuk is translating the entire page into her/his own language and then quoting. Since the translated language isn't English, the quote isn't English either.

Weird, but still pretty cool :tongue: 

In the olden days when I developed software applications or web interface, we said it was a feature ( a special one for a special person sitting on the TOP of the org) !! So, @natuk  did the soompi Org create this feature for you?

1 hour ago, marypots08 said:

Me too!! At least Madam Noh did love Jian and I think she still does, unconsciously. As for Mother Seo, I am not really sure. 

Btw, anyone notice the promotional picture of MGL? Do you see how Hyuk's right hand rest on JA's (who's standing next to DK) right shoulder? It's like, Hyuk is JA's guardian angel but DK is still her love interest. And how JS's position is on the Chois' side while JA's is on Seos' side. Does that also means that JS is the Chois as JA is the Seos.

I am sorry if anyone had pointed this before. 

The birth secrets are giving me headache...

what's with all these mothers secrets

i do like JA-Hyuk but the main problem is that it's totally a one sided love from Hyuk. At first i though they are bestfriend but JA seems like she is totally uncomfortable to open up to him? hyuk doesn't even know JA's twin sister JS who always sticks like a glue to her unnie....

I don't really like DK but obviously JA has fallen in love with him and the feelings are mutual.

I also start seeing Hyuk having interest towards JS since she saw her helping the coffee ahjumma.... he now wants her attention. I don't think his feeling for JS is as deep as what he had for JA but he does show interest in JS 

While watching Episode 3 - around 17minutes in, Jian and her father are eating and he offers her money and she gives it back.  During their conversation, she starts using honorifics, and he asks why she is doing that.  Isn't it respectful to use that to elders.  Or do they not use it for parents and such?  Anyone know about this -  please chime in.......

Archived