[Drama 2017] Hospital Ship 병원선

wildflowers

11 hours ago, junejungki said:

Hello!! All!!  I may not be able to check in to this forum regularly as my mom was hospitalize last Friday. She had intestine infection & the doctor have to cut her intestine a little and now she has to use a bag outside her belly (I dunnno the scientific name for the bag. colostomy bag or something like that).  The situation now with my mom remind me of Hospital Ship or Jeil Hospital.  :crazy:

I will chk this forum when I am free though not on daily basis. 

I am so sorry to hear about your Mom.  Please, of course, this is more important than this drama.  Please get a lot of rest when you can.  My prayers for a fast recovery.  

Also wishing @ferily a very Happy Birthday!!  Hopefully you had an opportunity to celebrate your birthday!!!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chingus! Hard to believe that this is the finale week of HS...time flies! I’m excited to watch the last four episodes but also very sad that it is ending. 

This drama will always have a special place in my heart. All of you friendly and smart people in this thread has made it even more memorable for me. Thank you! Thank you! Nope, I’m not saying good bye yet. I just want you all to know how grateful and happy I am to have been part of this group. I am so glad I signed up and stopped lurking! LOL!

@ferily Happy birthday! Hope you’re having a blast! :D

@junejungki Hoping for your mom’s fast recovery.

@stroppyse as always, thanks for the translations.

these pics may be the last ones from Geoje , HS set !!  :( cz it seems that KMH is already back in Seoul ! (or his parents came in Geoje) :unsure: I don't know about HJW ?? But I wonder... what about wrap party ??? 

23099160_531587070509659_4692561446611976192_n.jpg

22858015_1715418561810296_2426588863620186112_n.jpg

23099017_128808317821413_1087770630297747456_n.jpg

KMH IG update says" Let me have a date with my parents"

Spoiler

22858051_161924734397474_3856903940595515392_n.jpg

9 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@junejungki, I hope your mother stabilizes and recovers soon.

@ferily Happy 21st birthday! Hope you had a fantastic celebration.

Happy birthday too @ferily. Hope I'm not late.

@junejungki,  she is gonna be alright and back to her usual self again. Regards to her and be strong too.

So happy for KMH''s ranking step up. Which means he is doing pretty well. Seems like he is the best so far in his group. My opinion though. Hoping he will get another lead role in no distant time. He need to make his mark b4 military calls. 

I have already moved on from the drama. Enjoyed every minute of craziness with everybody here. I wish we will see a drama like this we will be crazy for and have solid fun. I had a swell time.  Thank u all. 

Ahh, I found new love. Was watching wgm Lee Jong hyun episodes and boy,I was addicted. Where did they get these boys from. They are very handsome. Was even checking out whom to pick among him and kang. Oh boy. 

Anyway, off to delululand.:lol:

Dear all, 

would like to apologies first that I was still not able to change my picture via my ipad.  The only laptop I use is my work laptop which “Soompi” is blocked.  Is there anything else that I can do to pay for my lost bet instead? 

Besides, would like to wish A Happy Belated Birthday to @ferily. 

Also Best wishes for @junejungki‘s mom speedy recovery.

I have had an extremely busy week at work since last Wed till now and only managed to catch up with the latest 4 epi today.  Have a number of thoughts but don’t know where to start.  In short, while I understand why there are those saga going on, and the leads are in line with their characters, but still am disappointed with the limited otp intimacy and thought at least the hug could have been a stronger embrace. 

Really wish for a good ending this week with made up otp time and intimacy, thereafter at least a good after party for the entire HS crew before they split to further their career to work on other things.  

Feeling sad and emotional that this is coming to an end and I know I will definitely feel empty after next wed. Oh, don’t think anyone share this, read from Chinese Weibo that MBC will screen an hour of HS special next Wed night at 10pm.  Dear all, who love this drama do not miss it. Hope to see more BTS which we have not seen before and hopefully the after party moments. 

2 hours ago, ferily said:

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes :lol:

Happy belated birthday ! Hope you had a fantastic one. Mixed emotions for Wednesday and Thursday. Looking forward to it and the same time sad that our HS is going to end. Let us enjoy the rest of the ride. :wub:

12 minutes ago, cslove said:

Feeling sad and emotional that this is coming to an end and I know I will definitely feel empty after next wed. Oh, don’t think anyone share this, read from Chinese Weibo that MBC will screen an hour of HS special next Wed night at 10pm.  Dear all, who love this drama do not miss it. Hope to see more BTS which we have not seen before and hopefully the after party moments. 

Yay, glad they are going to air a special. They need to since I believe HS got lots of love from the viewers especially international ones. 

I wish to back read or read this thread from the first page but surprised to read some negative comments,  but the actors proved them wrong anyway.... Hajiwon is still the best and Kang Min Hyuk will have a long way to go. A downfall of an actress must not be based on who is she working with. And still hard to say words when things are not happening yet.  I also worried about the age gap but since I am a fan of jiwon I will never judge but watch first.  On its final week, I wish it is still not ending yet... Peace every one I miss soompi and wish to find friends here......I know you are here just don't know your username....

Lets wait for the preview this evening!!! I cant wait to see this two last episodes but sad that its gonna end...arghhh.

hoping to see otp moments during preview. I heard that there are special episode, is this true? anyone know?

Happy belated birthday to @ferily 

@junejungki best wishes for mother speedy recovery..

Updates from KMH and HJW

Another good shot for group photo! Thank you to the nice men and women, family of hospital ship :)

I am so thankful for being able to spend this moment together

On the way to meet the sunlight~

Archived