[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

10 minutes ago, Anna Chen-Hsi Sher said:

Wow you are brilliant! I've been thinking about the whole running thing until my brain hurt but the only one thing i didn't understand was if the bag was a gift from Wookie to someone else, then it doesn't make sense with all the friends running with him. He doesn't need a whole group with him if he just wanted to hand a gift to someone in the van. And he could have just given the gift to his girl in private before he left for the base, so "what's with the fuss with the whole gang running" was the question I had before I read your post.

And now you have made so much sense with your theory! It is perfectly logical if it's actually a surprise gift from someone in the van, and the friends planned the surprise with the secret guest in the van so they were the one leading him to the location of the van!! That explains the whole leading the way and running from these grown men! Man you are soo smart! I totally believe in this theory!! Salute!

Haha..i am trying to think since yesterday and suddenly this idea just come out. Before this I was thinking, if it is a gift from wookie himself, why wait last minute, running here and there..this can cause a messy.

Im so excited to share this idea with all you!! Glad you also agree with me..heheh

• Like 10

3 hours ago, masthu said:

Im pretty sure the polls will have a positive result!!!

i didnt tell my friend about all the bombs that went off bcz im sure she was shocked with that bomb i gave her earlier keke...

I must try telling my friend about all the bombs and tell you guys what she said :D and i think we all should ask a friend of ours who's a non shipper for opinion so we can spazz and keep our shipping alive for the next 21 months!!! What do you guys think??

@gglex6275 we jiji shippers want you to turn into a vampire and write us FF forever :lol:. Cant you find an Edward Cullen and turn into a vampire?  :tongue:

whut? first a witch then a zombie then a vampire! chincha! hahahaha what do I really have to be?:ph34r:

3 hours ago, riririru said:

Let us all buy that shirt and become wook's harems lolol

uh huh harem? #byeontaesquad alert!:ph34r:

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

Agreed. Definitely NOT the same. Lol. Can't believe we are on this topic. Even a blind person can tell KYW and wookie doesn't have any mutual attraction. If they did, they wouldn't be this obvious ok? Lol wookie is a very hush hush low key private person. The more private the more suspicious aka hyunnie!!!

just remember this is the love sicken guy who confessed on national tv - oppa will be fine!!!!! But if she visits I will be very grateful!!!!!

Agree. I think I would ship her more with  CTJ. In the hospital kiss BTS, CTJ was holding her wrist and showing her how big his hands were that he cannot eat pringles. 

JiJi for the win!!!!

Image result for i married JCW gif

cto

• Like 19

3 hours ago, tomago said:

if it conts, i guess no one can wear the same as what JCW wore prev. and those brands gonna close door soon cos no one will wanna buy it cos they might be suspected for dating wookie. :grimace:

wahahahaha!!! :tongue: I found this too funny!

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:
Not sure what these dates mean but I think a change in location or change in base? 9.20 is the first one up and it's so close to hyunnies bday! Fate calls!

Its the change in ranks, they ascend ranks every few months. Think someone else posted here earlier from an IG that quoted SBS that Wookie is due to serve in Baekgol Unit 23 Regiment (Skeleton unit) in Cheorwon after his 5 week BMT. Where Joo Won is now serving as asst instructor! :)

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, ara8 said:

Haha..i am trying to think since yesterday and suddenly this idea just come out. Before this I was thinking, if it is a gift from wookie himself, why wait last minute, running here and there..this can cause a messy.

Im so excited to share this idea with all you!! Glad you also agree with me..heheh

hi friends.

if he does not know that she will come also why is he making a gift?

thus he did know that she will come.

maybe this is a gift for thanks from she that come.

his team only are supporting from he.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, attriste said:

Also its funny but the hashtag says #itsoktobesensitive HAHAHA. troll much? The post is presumably talking about how tan the other two are, and she is in Jeju but i am no translator.

Hhahahaha. IKR. I think they are comparing their skin tones

in times like this, I would be really like....

Image result

• Like 5

giphy.gif&key=f37a32f41604f648e64451aa4cI'm borrowing this gif because when I watched this BTS for no one knows how many times I wondered whether he messed up and broke character when he glanced at the audience instead of finishing the scene like NJH since she stayed in character and played the shocked EBH.

• Like 21

39 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Uh Huh! Supposedly he isn't really running to the toilet as per some fan accounts.. Then we don't have to crack our heads to know who's in there now! Kekekeke. :D

Some fans say he run in the toilet, what’s really funny is the paper bag is gone and when he come back he has a backpack. 

Is the bag is in the toilet? Haha. I am sure he has tears in his eyes bcoz if it’s sweat how come he wipe the glasses and his eyes only. The only one sweating is the eye area?? I dont think so if you are sweating at list your neck and forehead will also have some sweat. 

• Like 13

Need some exorcism. I know we all already have the translation for the Wookie article that talks about girlgroups and Hyunni but I found it again? on Naver and spazzed happily again remembering it HAHAHAHA. Sorry this unnie is reminiscing.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=057&aid=0001150685

Asked about which girl group would visit him, Ji Chang Wook says "I do not know any girl group well but if TWICE comes the army should like it. However, I have no relation to them at all. If Nam Ji Hyun comes however I think my army friends will like it"

I LOVE YOUR FRIENDS WOOKIE. ARE THEY CALLED "HEART", "SOUL" and "MIND"? :blush:

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, cj6103 said:

Really? Do u have a pic 

that is inside video.

first: a guy with black tshirt carried paper bag and his hat. while jcw is waiting for he. when is come that guy, jcw look to he and paper bag.

second: paper bag carried by jcw.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, daloula said:

I'm borrowing this gif because when I watched this BTS for no one knows how many times I wondered whether he messed up and broke character when he glanced at the audience instead of finishing the scene like NJH since she stayed in character and played the shocked EBH.

And also you can see the swallowing movement in his neck..looks like someone is trying really hard to hang in there..haha

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, daloula said:

I'm borrowing this gif because when I watched this BTS for no one knows how many times I wondered whether he messed up and broke character when he glanced at the audience instead of finishing the scene like NJH since she stayed in character and played the shocked EBH.

I think he was waiting for a reprimand, LOL, he knew he was messing up! Ofc, he has been doing this for 10 years. He must be aware of it. Hence, he kinda looked up expectantly. :D

• Like 12

1 minute ago, 1234nm said:

that is inside video.

first: a guy with black tshirt carried paper bag and his hat. while jcw is waiting for he. when is come that guy, jcw look to he and paper bag.

second: paper bag carried by jcw.

I cant wait.. I need to check it back.. You are one of the CSI squad right? Hahaha.. Love love love

• Like 1

Hi guys, i saw KYW's post on IG and i can feel that people got really hyper about KYW's post....

but, idk guys, i feel rather relax about all this... i don't feel suspicious about KYW & JCW... I don't think there's something to worry about between them.

As soon as i saw KYW's post, i collected all my memories about JCW & NJH, such as their interviews, our Hyuni's stylus necklace post on IG, JCW's interviews where he mentioned our Hyuni's name many times, KYW's radio interview with our Hyuni where she told her to just visit JCW and how his military life would be easier if Hyuni visits him. I mean, come on... It just doesn't make any sense to me about KYW & JCW, lol :D that's why i said i was pretty relax about KYW's post hehe B)

• Like 23

14 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Hey you guys, morning from my side of the world! Can't camp but have to say hello before my life gets as crazy as it usually is on weekdays. I left the thread with 841 and woke up with 861??? LOL!!! Too much for eonni to back read in a day, I can't seem to catch up. you kept yourselves busy discussing the hat of Ye won and linking her to Wookie? LMAO!!! Seriously (back to that word again). That's okay... all for fun. 

Wookie running to that van is truly a mystery to me too. Plus the bag disappeared in his hand as well and while I believe it was sweat he's trying to wipe, it looks more and more tears for me (plus it goes well with my delulu :). Definitely not his eomma as she was with him apparently, so we can make a delulu assumption that it is someone special to him but could not be seen by others. I would like to drown in my delulu... it was Hyuni. The timing of her posts (especially why old pictures?) is so sus-fish-ious. It's like her nail art.

Someone questioned why CTJ did not send a goodluck message to Wookie nor have been there to send him off? And so, why did Hyuni not send him a message too in her IG? Well, we don't know. Acting is their profession, that's not who they are 24/7. When there's no camera nor spotlight they are ordinary people who can just send a text message, much more a phone call to a friend, or better yet meet up a friend- like we all do. For a celebrity... putting it out in social media will look like a gimmick or be misinterpreted as such. Again, just because we did not see DO NO MEAN it did not happen. It's a double edge sword. 

For me, I don't worry about those I did not see because I have seen enough to believe that there is something special that bloomed between them. 

Thank you. I needed this. :heart:

Seeing is believing... 

I believe in him...

Image result

Image result for i married JCW gif funny

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, attriste said:

Need some exorcism. I know we all already have the translation for the Wookie article that talks about girlgroups and Hyunni but I found it again? on Naver and spazzed happily again remembering it HAHAHAHA. Sorry this unnie is reminiscing.

Asked about which girl group would visit him, Ji Chang Wook says "I do not know any girl group well but if TWICE comes the army should like it. However, I have no relation to them at all. If Nam Ji Hyun comes however I think my army friends will like it"

hahaha I am remembering my reaction to this! I was like WTF Wookie! Surely you don't expect NJH to sing and dance like a girl group! Name dropping someone who isn't even a part of a GG to visit them in the army and his friends will like it? Ottokee! How will uri NJH entertain his friends in the army? 

Maybe in his mind, NJH's company makes him so happy, that in his logic, it goes to follow if he is happy being in Ji Hyunie's company then his army friends will be happy too! 

*totally delulu both of us JCW and me*:D

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, attriste said:

OMG chingu ya..I thought this article is not exist or no such thing as NJH name has been mention. But wowww..great job!!

What more proof can we get..bring it more!!! Haha

• Like 11