[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

29 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

it may be  irrelevant to JJ , but I can't stop laughing at the fish paint of Mr K. T-shirt

Heres my over the top thinking. So JH said the fish is here and then her sister made a remark on that post. Wonder if JH really is setting up her sister with mr kang wooo wooo and was teasing her sister? I mean who wears a tshirt with a big fat fish on the back? lol

Hey i love that I dont have anything to do but come up with these bizarre theories.

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

Are any of you guys watching School 2017? It's been helping me get my mind off this a little better. helping me cope. honestly after SP it's been so hard to move on to new dramas. i cant watch anything but thankfully School 2017 has helped a little. 

9 minutes ago, tomago said:

im also watching school 2017 (puppy love), cant watch water god as well (prefer the 2nd male lead than the first lead though), watching save me (very dark kind of show) and maybe waiting for HJW new show that is airing end of the month (like the story line). 

but yet i am re-watching SP at the same time. #totallynothelpingatall 

School 2017 does help a bit.. I even think to start shipping another OTP.. lol but it just feel so so bcz KSJ kind of stating boundaries of oppa-dongsaeng since the beginning.. (≧∇≦) and for me, water god is bored.. (¬_¬)  but im same with @tomago re-watching SP at the same time..  Hahahhaha

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Hello_JIS said:

kekekekke

I dont know why but I am feeling excited instead of suspicious and sad. :glasses:

And, I just had an A-ha moment. I think I've reached the place where you are. Haha. Feeling like a pabo for earlier now. I might have a theory in mind. Haha. #delulu

@riririru Jin-ji! Learned something new. Haha. Thank you for the translation!:D

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

And, I just had an A-ha moment. I think I've reached the place where you are. Haha. Feeling like a pabo for earlier now. I might have a theory in mind. Haha. #delulu

@riririru Jin-ji! Learned something new. Haha. Thank you for the translation!:D

theory?? ohhh I love theories! Share the theory chinguya!

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Hmm Now, HOW did I meet our OTP?

Let me first start with, I absolutely know idea who the heck JCW was! I watch Kdrama most of the time, when the drama is over. So is my memory of those actors and actresses. What is left on my mind is the story. The first time I have seen NJH was at SKL, she was great there. I liked the story. It had pretty amazing actors. But then again, NOTHING SPECIAL. I have seen like Jan 2017. SWDBS, I had fun watching this one. PBY and PHS were cute, chincha! The guy was silly in love with girl. Rewatched it a few times, but it was due to the fact that there was nothing that caught my attention.

For a time there were no good dramas as far as plot could be discussed. So I did some drama reruns. Faith - after I finished LOTBS, then I tried 1% of Something/Nothing. it was okay. Mediocre. I loved My Secret Romance, however I got a little annoyed with the way the story ran after the first few chapters. I guess for someone who has been watching drama, the K-drama plot is too predictable that a synopsis can turn me off in choosing dramas to watch.

I asked someone for some suggestions, I had a lot of friends who liked watching K-dramas, but this guy, was the one who I felt, more or less had the same mentality as me, and we have common preferences. We actually had to choose from the list of upcoming dramas. He chose it based on the reviews on the synopsis. Ruler of the Mask, Fight my way, Suspicious partner, My Sassy girl 2017 and Father is Strange.

Reading the synopsis, I was not convinced by SP. Ruler had high reviews. I watched Fight my way first, I was conflicted which to watch really. I think I relegated SP to the back of my mind, I was never a fan of legal drama really, and remember the amnesia part, I was thinking maybe it would be more mystery than Ro-Co.

My friend, the one who suggested the dramas, said that Suspicious Partner was good. I, the skeptic, remained unconvinced. He told me just watch the first 2 episodes. I needed my arm pulled just to see the first 2 eps, that is day 1 and day 2.

When I saw the drunk scene, it was hilarious, the iconic, Narang jal - leo-yo, the acting seemed so natural, but it was only then that I realized that it was Bokshil who was playing BongHee. I was like, WTF she kinda looked different here in the drama. The actor who played Ji Wook was hilarious as well, but I was mystified because, I haven't really seen this guy in any ro-co before, and I have watched a lot of them.

What really cinched me in, is the scene in the prosecutor's office, BH's first day as a prosecutor's trainee. LOL! I can never forget her nonchalance, while asking JW, did we or did we not sleep together. Mr. Bang's expression was epic. The drama was a true blue ro-co in my opinion.

There were a lot of comments coming from the viewers and I think that's where I discovered that SBS had BTS clips uploaded on their YT channel. *smiles* that's where I met some of you guys. I didn't actually join Soompi until the drama was finished and I was inundated with Sepanx from the drama and I wanted to see if it was just me. LOL! I am so glad that I was not alone. And what was more, after the BTS were being released as the drama progressed, the avid watchers were like gremlins getting wet. We were multiplying like crazy. 

By the time SP was on its 3rd week, I lost interest in the other drama like FMY, Ruler, MSG. I found the story element, drama-romance element too tepid for my liking. 

And since then, I never looked back. I am still unable to watch other RO-CO. :ph34r:

I agree with you, trying to watch other drama..quite an effort I can say. But nothing can beat SP. I am really really glad that I found this drama, it is definitely the best RO-CO I ever watch.

I have same thinking like you, what i will remember after a drama end is the storyline. BUT SP, I remember everything..it stuck in my head..the storyline, the actor and actress, the bts and the best part is our JIJI shipper forum. haha.

I feel like this is the PEAK MOMENT in my journey of being a korean drama fans.

• Like 18

I am still curious abt the paper bag!! Someone mentioned that he was going to the toilet but why did he need to carry that bag wif him??? Haha!!

We can't move on because nothing compares to our otp. Maybe we can watch some of otp old dramas.

Here's my story: 

I like Kim Soo Hyun in "The Moon that Embraces the Sun" and MLFTS. Thereafter I went to watch his old works and found NJH in both "Will it snow for Christmas?" and "Giant". Then I fell for Lee Sang Yoon in "My Daughter Seo-young" and again went to watch his past works and chanced upon NJH again in "Angel Eyes". You will be amazed by her acting; I thought she acted better than the adult roles in WISFC & AE. "Giant" is a long drama but it starred a lot of young and budding actors there....Kim Soo Hyun, Yeo Jin Goo, Joo Sang Wook, Hwang Jung-eum. It's interesting to watch their transformation. I tried watching SKL but stopped after 2 ep....dunno why. May try to watch again.

As forJCW, I watched "Smile again" and EK on national tv but that's it. Tried to watch The K2 but after I saw the female lead running ard crazily in white nightgown, I stopped. May attempt to watch "Healers".

But when I learned that JCW/NJH were starring in SP, Idecided to watch. I think they hv the  best on and off-screen chemistry thus far and I am glad to join all of you here and see how far we go!!

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, ara8 said:

I agree with you, trying to watch other drama..quite an effort I can say. But nothing can beat SP. I am really really glad that I found this drama, it is definitely the best RO-CO I ever watch.

I have same thinking like you, what i will remember after a drama end is the storyline. BUT SP, I remember everything..it stuck in my head..the storyline, the actor and actress, the bts and the best part is our JIJI shipper forum. haha.

I feel like this is the PEAK MOMENT in my journey of being a korean drama fans.

gah, even the OST is sooo good! All the songs were memorable!

1 minute ago, attriste said:

Opposite side of? 

Ermagerd I was just getting to be ok and then I watched this again. My heart!!

I know right, seeing the kiss scenes bring back all the feels!! *hugs*

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Hmm Now, HOW did I meet our OTP?

Let me first start with, I absolutely know idea who the heck JCW was! I watch Kdrama most of the time, when the drama is over. So is my memory of those actors and actresses. What is left on my mind is the story. The first time I have seen NJH was at SKL, she was great there. I liked the story. It had pretty amazing actors. But then again, NOTHING SPECIAL. I have seen like Jan 2017. SWDBS, I had fun watching this one. PBY and PHS were cute, chincha! The guy was silly in love with girl. Rewatched it a few times, but it was due to the fact that there was nothing that caught my attention.

For a time there were no good dramas as far as plot could be discussed. So I did some drama reruns. Faith - after I finished LOTBS, then I tried 1% of Something/Nothing. it was okay. Mediocre. I loved My Secret Romance, however I got a little annoyed with the way the story ran after the first few chapters. I guess for someone who has been watching drama, the K-drama plot is too predictable that a synopsis can turn me off in choosing dramas to watch.

I asked someone for some suggestions, I had a lot of friends who liked watching K-dramas, but this guy, was the one who I felt, more or less had the same mentality as me, and we have common preferences. We actually had to choose from the list of upcoming dramas. He chose it based on the reviews on the synopsis. Ruler of the Mask, Fight my way, Suspicious partner, My Sassy girl 2017 and Father is Strange.

Reading the synopsis, I was not convinced by SP. Ruler had high reviews. I watched Fight my way first, I was conflicted which to watch really. I think I relegated SP to the back of my mind, I was never a fan of legal drama really, and remember the amnesia part, I was thinking maybe it would be more mystery than Ro-Co.

My friend, the one who suggested the dramas, said that Suspicious Partner was good. I, the skeptic, remained unconvinced. He told me just watch the first 2 episodes. I needed my arm pulled just to see the first 2 eps, that is day 1 and day 2.

When I saw the drunk scene, it was hilarious, the iconic, Narang jal - leo-yo, the acting seemed so natural, but it was only then that I realized that it was Bokshil who was playing BongHee. I was like, WTF she kinda looked different here in the drama. The actor who played Ji Wook was hilarious as well, but I was mystified because, I haven't really seen this guy in any ro-co before, and I have watched a lot of them.

What really cinched me in, is the scene in the prosecutor's office, BH's first day as a prosecutor's trainee. LOL! I can never forget her nonchalance, while asking JW, did we or did we not sleep together. Mr. Bang's expression was epic. The drama was a true blue ro-co in my opinion.

There were a lot of comments coming from the viewers and I think that's where I discovered that SBS had BTS clips uploaded on their YT channel. *smiles* that's where I met some of you guys. I didn't actually join Soompi until the drama was finished and I was inundated with Sepanx from the drama and I wanted to see if it was just me. LOL! I am so glad that I was not alone. And what was more, after the BTS were being released as the drama progressed, the avid watchers were like gremlins getting wet. We were multiplying like crazy. 

By the time SP was on its 3rd week, I lost interest in the other drama like FMY, Ruler, MSG. I found the story element, drama-romance element too tepid for my liking. 

And since then, I never looked back. I am still unable to watch other RO-CO. :ph34r:

I LOL at the bold part. gremlins getting wet! haha. 

• Like 9

Just now, tomago said:

I LOL at the bold part. gremlins getting wet! haha. 

Those who can relate to the part tells us which generation we are from really. I sincerely doubt the millennials will know what gremlins are or are they even aware of it??

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

probably! hahaha its for camera angle! Maybe JCW was so into the kiss he forgot that he need to switch from left to right or right to left! :tongue::ph34r:

Wah I cannot. I have to watch it again? Wae?? How to get over? Kills self. 

I wonder what videos Wookie has left on Hyunni's phone bwahahaha. Someone said he is a passionate man right. :wub:

• Like 13

Just now, attriste said:

Wah I cannot. I have to watch it again? Wae?? How to get over? Kills self. 

I wonder what videos Wookie has left on Hyunni's phone bwahahaha. Someone said he is a passionate man right. :wub:

OMO!!!! That's an idea!!!! What if he left videos of him in her phone to look at for 21 months! Remember before he entered the base he was glued to his phone. What if he was leaving sms and video messages? What if he took selcas and sent it to her! LOL!

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

OMO!!!! That's an idea!!!! What if he left videos of him in her phone to look at for 21 months! Remember before he entered the base he was glued to his phone. What if he was leaving sms and video messages? What if he took selcas and sent it to her! LOL!

Gaaaaahhhh so kyeopta these two. Selca king. Every day a selca for the first 100 days omomo. 

Wonder what he is doing in base now twiddles thumbs. Ermagerd I got to get over myself! And the kiss. I still always feel byeontae watching it and find new things. Love that Hyunni was moving her lips although she was supposed to be surprised-kiss mmmmmmmmm shook him bad.

• Like 17

13 hours ago, 1234nm said:

thanks friend.

jcw said:

maybe I  cry. if she is come.

Paper bag is important for he.

Because he takes the Paper bag from his badigard and carries it himself.

I am sure that paper bag isnot for his mother.

Because his mother is with him.

Altho ive seen the footage yesterday but everytime i see him running with that paperbag.. my heart pounding like hell since i have set my mind that it was Hyunnie in the other car that he ran to.. hurmmmmhhh

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, attriste said:

Gaaaaahhhh so kyeopta these two. Selca king. Every day a selca for the first 100 days omomo. 

Wonder what he is doing in base now twiddles thumbs. Ermagerd I got to get over myself! And the kiss. I still always feel byeontae watching it and find new things. Love that Hyunni was moving her lips although she was supposed to be surprised-kiss mmmmmmmmm shook him bad.

Kiyaaah, you are giving me ideas!!! :tongue: *smirks* My overactive delulu imagination!

• Like 8