[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

19 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

Hahahaha, chingu, have mercy on me! :D I cannot be online like that I would turn into a zombie before May 2019 comes!

OMG im hanging out on my computer 24/7 as well @waveoflove. So does that  make 2 zombies @gglex6275 :lol:. Lemme join you chingu so that we  won't feel lonely and bashes beware there are zombies on board so stay away!!!

• Like 15

1 hour ago, cj6103 said:

May someone tell me or give me a link to buy dvd cut and ost suspicious partner? If it still available to buy i want to buy them. 

Hi, I ordered the DVD from innolife (though that price.... :dissapointed:http://m.shop3.innolifeshop.com/product/dvddr1110-sbssuspicious-partner-dvd-directors-cutdpre-order/164790/?cate_no=88&display_group=1

I think there was one other site but I don't remember it, mianhe.
As for OST, YesAsia has it: http://www.yesasia.com/us/suspicious-partner-ost-2cd-sbs-tv-drama/1060613527-0-0-0-en/info.html

@shsy12345 oh, thank you for posting the SNS from JCW's friends. Bang Chi Gu and Ji Chang Wook are such friendship goals. Manager Bang deserves a good rest though. Hope he and his pretty girl get to tie the knot soon (or are they already married?)

34 minutes ago, masthu said:

My heart went through one roller coaster ride!!! At first I was all sad and about to ugly cry and then seeing  how the spoon turned into a shovel and the freezer  became the snow OMG it made me ROLF.

Guys how many of us thought that we would start the day with wookies question “Why so serious?” and end the day finding  the answer for it from hyunnie for being all serious?? Chincha!!! TBH when I saw wookies black Tshirt with “why so serious?” my delulu mind connected it directly with hyunnies black Tshirt and wookie teasing her for being all emotional and a way to humor her. Thinking from a fans POV and not from a shippers POV made this  thought look all silly and like I had a one track mind to connect whatever our OTP does was meant to each other. After hearing “seriously want to cut my bangs” I feel like my one track delulu mind  was right after all. The same delulu mind tells me that uri hyunah must have told oppa that shes gonna cut her hair after seeing him go all half bald at the side and she might have become all emotional over oppa (realization must have come crashing down that OPPA IS GOING TO MS)

Im no expert chingus but this is what I could conclude when relating it to myself. (it is about wookie's running towards the car video)

Seeing wookie run towards the car I was like why on earth do you need to run when you can walk and its not like you are late, after all he arrived early. It was total dejavu Seeing him run towards the car since it reminded me how NHW ran towards bong hee in SP. Then the paper bag disappeared suspicious much

(this is what I observed after  downloading that  video and analysing  his actions with my moms bcz I lack good eye sight keke.)  My take is that wookie did wipe off tears after removing his glasses.

If you looked what wookie did as soon as took off his glasses  you’ll notice that  wookie takes his own time to wipe away the tears off the “nose pad” of his glasses  before returning the glasses to his assistant. From the moment he took off his glasses he keeps looking down (you don’t have to look down to just fold you glasses you can look straight or at someone while doing it)  and he presses  both his lips together ( I usually press my  lips together like wookie does in order  to stop them from trembling when I overcome with emotions like crying). Definitely he wasn’t sweating because he just got out of the air conditioner and it was raining over there. If you guys look at the way he rubs near his eyes with his fingers its totally different from the way people who wear glasses usually do (both my parents and majority of my friends wear glasses so im quite familiar with that action seeing it my entire life) and my mom was like nope he’s wiping off tears.

So guys im pretty confident that he did shed a few tears. Wookie didn’t want to break down in from of that person hiding inside car but he did shed a few tears after a safe distance away from that person.

Delulu or not delulu our ship is sailing if the Almighty wills!

Oooh, such an interesting and detailed analysis! Thank you! Yes, it's very possible. I think Chang Wook is the type to cry if he feels like it. Felt sure I read that in an interview somewhere.

30 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

Chingus I'm at work but hyunnie updated!!! Regardless of whether or not the photo is old or new. I honestly don't know. I have the snow app and I don't think u can change filters easily? Like u have to have recorded it at that time with different filters ? I never had a normal video  and just put the filters on. Not sure if that's possible but anyway. Regardless if it's new or old, the point is she is sad!!!! On the day wookie enlists. Although not directly saying she misses wookie, we all know she is sad on wookies enlistment day. Our ship has sailed. She will drop hints so be on the look out of her buying milkshake and pizza and chicken!!!!!

Yes, can you imagine going back a month  in your photos to repost something? I have snow and snapchat too, and once the video is created and saved there's no changing it. Why did Hyunii post it? And for whom? And why that cute apple?
All these important questions.. hohoho

@1234nm it really does look like a gift bag!! Did a fan give it to him?

• Like 10

1 hour ago, masthu said:

My heart went through one roller coaster ride!!! At first I was all sad and about to ugly cry and then seeing  how the spoon turned into a shovel and the freezer  became the snow OMG it made me ROLF.

Guys how many of us thought that we would start the day with wookies question “Why so serious?” and end the day finding  the answer for it from hyunnie for being all serious?? Chincha!!! TBH when I saw wookies black Tshirt with “why so serious?” my delulu mind connected it directly with hyunnies black Tshirt and wookie teasing her for being all emotional and a way to humor her. Thinking from a fans POV and not from a shippers POV made this  thought look all silly and like I had a one track mind to connect whatever our OTP does was meant to each other. After hearing “seriously want to cut my bangs” I feel like my one track delulu mind  was right after all. The same delulu mind tells me that uri hyunah must have told oppa that shes gonna cut her hair after seeing him go all half bald at the side and she might have become all emotional over oppa (realization must have come crashing down that OPPA IS GOING TO MS)

Im no expert chingus but this is what I could conclude when relating it to myself. (it is about wookie's running towards the car video)

Seeing wookie run towards the car I was like why on earth do you need to run when you can walk and its not like you are late, after all he arrived early. It was total dejavu Seeing him run towards the car since it reminded me how NHW ran towards bong hee in SP. Then the paper bag disappeared suspicious much

(this is what I observed after  downloading that  video and analysing  his actions with my moms bcz I lack good eye sight keke.)  My take is that wookie did wipe off tears after removing his glasses.

If you looked what wookie did as soon as took off his glasses  you’ll notice that  wookie takes his own time to wipe away the tears off the “nose pad” of his glasses  before returning the glasses to his assistant. From the moment he took off his glasses he keeps looking down (you don’t have to look down to just fold you glasses you can look straight or at someone while doing it)  and he presses  both his lips together ( I usually press my  lips together like wookie does in order  to stop them from trembling when I overcome with emotions like crying). Definitely he wasn’t sweating because he just got out of the air conditioner and it was raining over there. If you guys look at the way he rubs near his eyes with his fingers its totally different from the way people who wear glasses usually do (both my parents and majority of my friends wear glasses so im quite familiar with that action seeing it my entire life) and my mom was like nope he’s wiping off tears.

So guys im pretty confident that he did shed a few tears. Wookie didn’t want to break down in from of that person hiding inside car but he did shed a few tears after a safe distance away from that person.

Delulu or not delulu our ship is sailing if the Almighty wills!

thanks friend.

jcw said:

maybe I  cry. if she is come.

paper bag is important for he.

Because he takes the Paper bag from his badigard and carries it himself.

I am sure that paper bag isnot for his mother.

Because his mother is with him.

• Like 18

2 hours ago, Huntergal said:

She can't post a pic of herself cos her eyes are swollen....and her lips too..  :phew:  Wookie looks like he got enough juices to last 100 days...kekeke. 

Right! why is everything swollen?? lips, eyes,nose, cheecks, heart, oooh these 2, the beauty of young love :blush:

201708141407773745_5991302c2f0f7.jpg?w=6

Image result for nam ji hyun face gif

Image result for nam ji hyun face gif

• Like 21

2 hours ago, attriste said:

ARE YOU NOT AN UNNIE???? OMG.

I'm staying here! I'm a sad SAHM. With (more) part time work still a month away. I was telling my @babyval22 I need to do my masters so I can be occupied and not spazz all day, LOL!!!! What a waste of money to do a masters to forget JIJI!!!

WE NEEDA STTAY HERE FOR URI HYUNNI! Maybe I should enrol in Sogang!

Lmao! I am a SAHM too and I meant my kid going back to school. I drop her off and pick her up. Now I can chill but starting Wednesday, it's back to regular schedule...huhuhu. I'm gonna be here too. 100 days will go by quickly if we don't start counting...

• Like 17

2 hours ago, genxv said:

I saw JiHyun's insta upgrade (with the sad, yet still adorable face) and came running here to yell:

JIJI IS REAL, YOU GUYS..... 

Bless the lord and all the saints. My precious babies are in love. (Waiting for the official trans. but that face says it all. The apple and the expression is the same. Isn't the word apple in Korean almost the same as apology? Is she apologizing for something? Like a lip bite perhaps? hohoho )

Edited: was backreading and omo, so this is an older vid she took (prob. July 21 because of same outfit) and is now reposting? So this girl scrolled through her pics/videos to find one from almost a month ago just so she could post a picture of her and a cute apple? On the day JCW went for enlistment?

It's not suspicious at all. :ph34r:

And why is our girl thinking about getting bangs all of a sudden? Did a certain haircut inspire her. Don't we ladies change haircuts when we feel we need a fresh start or need a pick me up?

Reveal hidden contents

I've been stuck in meetings with more to come, so could a kind, dear, amazing chingu please send me the video of JCW running to the vehicle; and maybe pretty please sum up the CSI analysis of the enlistment day? I know by the time I'm done the JiJi train will  be speeding along even further. But I don't wanna miss a thing (cue Aerosmith)

Bless you, bless you. and thank you in advance. 

Dropping by and first thing I read is "JIJI IS REAL, YOU GUYS" in bold caps. Chingu, you almost gave me a heart attack thinking not just a bomb but also fireworks went off!!! LOL

Quick question- why is she posting old vid? Hmm... suspicious.:ph34r:

Omo, how are we almost halfway to page 900?:blink: Weren't we just talking about 814 yesterday? Haha. We are such a chatty bunch! LMAO. Wish I could stay and backread, but Mondays are always crazy. Sigh. Later chingus~

@lovethatlook @Huntergal *waves*

• Like 21

12 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Lmao! I am a SAHM too and I meant my kid going back to school. I drop her off and pick her up. Now I can chill but starting Wednesday, it's back to regular schedule...huhuhu. I'm gonna be here too. 100 days will go by quickly if we don't start counting...

Right, real life calls. I'll be busy, but I will still haunt this thread. Now that kids are back to school, Ill pick up hours on weekdays too. 100 days is just around the corner girlfriend, then we spazz again!!! cant wait.. :blush:

I miss their bickering

Related image Image result for nam ji hyun suspicious partner gif

cto

• Like 19

@genxv Ommo, mini Wookie is so cute! :wub: 

Dang, I saw some female fans crying in those videos. With the rain and crying fans, the mood is kinda somber. Even his omma is holding back tears. I never paid this much attention to my bias's enlistment...lol. I don't think I would pay attention when KHN goes to military. Maybe with GD, yeah. I'm glad my other oppas are done with military. Or else I'll be a wreck. :cold_sweat:

#NoToWar #OppasLifeMatter #SaveOppa 

• Like 24

6 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Dang, I saw some female fans crying in those videos. With the rain and crying fans, the mood is kinda somber. Even his omma is holding back tears. I never paid this much attention to my bias's enlistment...lol. I don't think I would pay attention when KHN goes to military. Maybe with GD, yeah. I'm glad my other oppas are done with military. Or else I'll be a wreck. :cold_sweat:

Might I ask you Chingu, who are your Oppas? I know Wookie, Kang Ha neul... who else?

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Long time watching kdrama, the 1st one I really liked was Kwon Sang woo (younger years, not much now) because Stairway was one of the kdramas that stayed with me for a while, Kim soo hyun, SJK (only after DOTS), Wookie. I have longer list of Kdrama actresses (now I added Hyuni) that I really like more than the guys. I guess it's because of my age.

• Like 17

19 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

@lovethatlook @Huntergal *waves*

*waving back at ya* 

Monday sucks. It was hard to start this morning after seeing Wookie's pics...

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Right, real life calls. I'll be busy, but I will still haunt this thread. Now that kids are back to school, Ill pick up hours on weekdays too. 100 days is just around the corner girlfriend, then we spazz again!!! cant wait.. :blush:

You're right, gurlfren! Maybe I should do part time job, to kill time and save for 2019 trip. 

Oopsss...accidentally click quote. 

• Like 10