[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 minutes ago, attriste said:

I always refer back to a story @gglex6275 told me about a die-hard who was shook so bad. That's probably the best thing I hold onto these days. 

It reminds me of what something I've seen while lurking on instagram today. It was a post from an Arab fan of JCW who posted a pic of SP BTS and said why MS should come between JCW and NJH so I assumed she was a Jiji shipper too but then in the comments someone asked if Jiji had rumors, she said there was no scandal but she felt JCW changed after SP and she thinks he likes NJH from what she has seen in the BTS and read in the interviews. The other person said she ships Jiji but the op answered that she actually likes JCW with someone else (I won't say who but it's another ship). So I scrolled down and the op really ships another JCW ship. It was too funny.

• Like 24

1 minute ago, babyval22 said:

No delulu.. We never know too. Hyunni is still MIA as of now? No ig activities at all? 

Nope..  Nothing from hyunnie.. I keep refreshing my IG,  but she's no where to be found.. No ig activities at all :ph34r:

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, attriste said:

Mwell now that we know his mum was out of the vehicle.... heheeh.. somebody packed his bag for him with lovey stuff and a letter? He passed a paper bag to somebody? Walks out and wipes tears? 

Total delulu here, chincha. Please don't mind me. 

I saw a video earlier his mom did not emerge from the same vehicle. So i guess it was his mom who was in the other vehicle.. N she walks a bit further behind (not together with Wookie).. but why is the other vehicle park very much afar from the Wookie's MPV? N what the hell is in that paper bag? I am curious like hell!

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, genxv said:

So, I am as always butting in to convos; but I couldn't resist. I'm with you. I don't think Nam Ji Hyun is a shy or hesitant girl. I don't know what it is about her; maybe it's her eclectic/explorational (is that a real word?) taste in music, adventurous nature or her love of traveling and experiencing life. But, that's a girl who would not hesitate. Also, she doesn't seem extra conservative to me.

So, with the person she loves, I don't think she would save it for marriage, if you know what I mean B)

But then again, what do I know. I'm just an unnie on the internet LOL

I am TOTALLY with u on this one. Suddenly i feel like Do bong Soon's mom "now is the time! just give him what u have been saving for!" Hahahahahahaha

• Like 10

17 hours ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

I saw a video earlier his mom did not emerge from the same vehicle. So i guess it was his mom who was in the other vehicle.. N she walks a bit further behind (not together with Wookie).. but why is the other vehicle park very much afar from the Wookie's MPV? N what the hell is in that paper bag? I am curious like hell!

REALLY wahhhhhh. what you were saying was right then who on earth was inside that made wookie run like that and the paper bag disappears all of a sudden kekeke... He must have run over there to hand over that paper bag who ever or what ever was inside it... Well I can imagine who it was LOL :lol:

• Like 13

50 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Actually his mom was there with him when he entered inside the gate. She's the one wearing glasses when Wookie came to her side. 

Hello guys! It is very heartbreaking to send JCW oppa for military. I know that it's inevitable, still we can't help but to feel very very sad now that the time has finally came. I would like to thank all of you guys for your thoughts, sharings, news about JCW and NJH, and for the love for our OTP. I finally done reading all the pages here in this thread and I discovered many things about JCW and NJH, many thanks to all of you guys. I really hope that our ship will continue to sail, and keep on praying that NJH will visit JCW in the army. 

By the way, do you guys know the girl in this video? She's wearing black tees and has a body bag with her? I think she is the girl behind JCW on his IG video during his hair cut. Do you guys know her? And who is another girl with her in this video also wearing black? Do you know them guys? 

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, signorina_semplice said:

Hello guys! It is very heartbreaking to send JCW oppa for military. I know that it's inevitable, still we can't help but to feel very very sad now that the time has finally came. I would like to thank all of you guys for your thoughts, sharings, news about JCW and NJH, and for the love for our OTP. I finally done reading all the pages here in this thread and I discovered many things about JCW and NJH, many thanks to all of you guys. I really hope that our ship will continue to sail, and keep on praying that NJH will visit JCW in the army. 

By the way, do you guys know the girl in this video? She's wearing black tees and has a body bag with her? I think she is the girl behind JCW on his IG video during his hair cut. Do you guys know her? And who is another girl with her in this video also wearing black? Do you know them guys? 

I don't know if Wookie's mom was there. The video is too quick plus if it were his mom, I did not see even a last hug or something. Plus knowing the crowd who can mob him, I don't think he'd like his mom to be there too. Anyway, it does not matter now, he's sent off and by this time starting his own reflection :)

Nevermind, saw his mom.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, signorina_semplice said:

Looks like Wookie's stylist

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I don't think it's the same place.. Cos the vacation place hyummi was at had some buildings on the side whereas kangwoo resort has nothing. Seems to be like a big open sea kind of feeling.. 

No delulu.. We never know too. Hyunni is still MIA as of now? No ig activities at all? 

And yes, I totally love the handle thingy.. How does one do that? Keke. 

She probably will not be out until later when it's more subsided. Right now, fans are still sad with the enlistment.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, songsongdiehard said:

I don't know if Wookie's mom was there. The video is too quick plus if it were his mom, I did not see even a last hug or something. Plus knowing the crowd who can mob him, I don't think he'd like his mom to be there too. Anyway, it does not matter now, he's sent off and by this time starting his own reflection :)

They can hug inside since this is just the entrance. Families are invited inside for the ceremony. She was in front of Wookie and Bang talking to them while they were lining up. Definitely his mom if you compare all his pics together with him.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Actually I'm happy that CTJ is doing it together with Hyunni and DH. Who knows what sort of things the 3 of them will be up to when wookie isn't around. LOL. Somehow, I keep on envisioning CTJ and Hyunni to tease wookie mercilessly when he's not around. Keke. 

I'm a little on the fence about this truthfully. I want to see Hyuni very much but I guess not seeing Wookie there will bring back the sadness of his enlistment. But it's their job, they have to promote it nevertheless. What's upsetting is the timing, why not have done that while Wookie was still available. Oh well, it is what it is! I just hope they will do it a little bit later when fans and shippers emotions are more in check.

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, luvforever said:

They can hug inside since this is just the entrance. Families are invited inside for the ceremony. She was in front of Wookie and Bang talking to them while they were lining up. Definitely his mom if you compare all his pics together with him.

Yap I saw another one, a still pic.

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, shsy12345 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Woahhh I didn't mean to bring war over here..

But seriously this people..how dare she/he even called SP as a trash.JCW already stated that all his projects are precious to him because each pieces was the hard work he poured into it.and over here..this person easily call this.the fact that sbs still uploaded  bcs they are attached over jibong and adore the drama. they should have a least respect over jcw project and all SP team..this is why when we ship,we should equally supporting each partner individual works..even me, I watched all jcw dramas/movie and on going to watch njh dramas/movies. I hope our jiji shippers would never been this kind of fans when JCW and NJH work with other project/partner..let's be the bigger person and respect whoever they work with ..people may called us delusional but let's be the respectful delusional shippers okay :)

Sorry if I bring alittle negativity.just want to let out here

Tha is fine chingu. They say people throw stones at a tree that bears good fruit. Too bad, envy has no cure yet. :ph34r::lol:

bitter shippers be like...

tumblr_inline_mioy90LhJE1qz4rgp.jpg 

We be like....

giphy.gif

suspicious-partner-1.jpg

• Like 23