[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

51 minutes ago, genxv said:

Also, many pages ago someone posted a way to contribute to Hyunii's birthday celebration via her official fan cafe. But the page was korean and I was completely lost. Anyone tried or know more about it?

Aw I missed this. I hope some who understands Korean or a member of her official fan cafe can elaborate. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, gglex6275 said:

Ohhh I did some FFs due to the urging of the chingus here too! LOL

First was https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1277998

Second was https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1278114/8122017-jijicouple 

Goes to show I had too much time on my hands! LOL! 

Hahahs. I read those already and even commented too dearie! Hahahs. What I meant was a proper full on fan fiction with many many chapters. Hehe. I'm not greedy right? Keke. 

14 minutes ago, attriste said:

USD? What???? 

*goes to calculate how much we need to pay Wookie to star in our fanfic* hmmm he costs about $42,000USD per episode...maybe even more after MS???

Gals I think we can probably afford just 1 episode bwahahaha. Better make it a quickie happy fullafeels one. Don't waste any of the 70 mins. 

methinks we better sign Jihyunnie on before her star rockets even more and her asking fee kills us hehehehe. 

Also all of us here doing for free okay, no more cash to spare ha! 

Hahahahaha! I didn't know you have this you man. LOL. This is absolutely hilarious. LOL. I would think wookir asking price is the same as SP since its gonna be his first comeback after MS. And yes, we should totally reserve hyunni Now till she completes her school. Hehehe. We can do a telemovie.. Or sth like an online movie with the Best and impt scenes just needed. Buahahahha. But we should want them to film for longer periods of time so they can just spend more time with each other right. Keke. So my guess is for those of us without husbands, target is to look for Rich guys who can help sponsor our dream! Hahahahs! It has to be a 60 episode drama! Hahahahah! Epic and so deliriously good. Teeheehee. 

• Like 14

@gglex6275  I love your Susfishcious Partner comment. 

I kept laughing and quite excited while reading the conversations regarding the fish thing  I'm happy with the Merman connection.  You, guys are good! From what I thought the fish was Nemo :D and there's no any way connected at all. hehe.. 

Great timing for NJH to update her IG, it was after JCW's pics were out, right? They are really having conversations thru social media. They know everybody is watching. They probably checking now what are the fans'/our reaction to their antics. We really smell something fishy and they are really very susfishcious.:)

• Like 15

24 minutes ago, 1234nm said:

Fish represent the dream world. It's kind of a no-brainer. They are part of an environment that holds intense mystery. If you think about it, fish live beneath a surface of the unknown. It is a place where we can only see the surface, but underneath is a whole realm of enchantment and wonder. This is what fish bring to the world of symbolism.

fish is symbole love and intense emotion.(in tarote)

fish is  nam ji hyune.

nam ji hyune (A person full of mystery) is coming.

nam ji hyune(fish) showed up.

SHe is from this later on uptodate ig and vlive.

fish is on water surface.
  • Like 3

I keep laughing while backread this thread. Now that "fish" making an appearance out of sudden bcs of Hyuni caption, we get tons of "fish theory" LMAO the power of shippers is no joke. We are all open for more knowledge lol

We are all like waiting for her a week, then she finally decided to post one and the discussion of the caption itself will lasts until her next post lol we def can go through the next 21 months *claps*

Now, i'm going to have a sleepless night tonight. My heart feels weird :( I bet him, his mom and her would also have a sleepless night tonight :( it's not monday yet in my country, but i already hate it for coming :(

Ah yes, 

Spoiler

Btw, my friend's crush that i told ytd unfortunately going to the diff army base for basic training with wookie oppa :( he is going to Sejong instead. Probably bcs he is not in higher rank like oppa. Let's wait maybe we can get another possible insider later lol my mood just gloomy now ;___;

• Like 13

15 hours ago, nianderson said:

.If he wasn’t enlisted now, his spectacular success as the Rom-Com King would’ve sealed the deal for another drama or movie already. Not to mention, truckloads of CF contracts, fan interaction meets, interviews, photoshoots… everything come in an endless loop until he was back on square one repeating the same lines on his previous romances, only this time for Hyunnie. Communication is an Achilles heel for Wook, especially when at work, and even Hyunnie, for all her maturity and understanding attitude, can only take so much for so long.

He is going into the service with just two women on his mind right now, the only ones that matter. And for 21 months, there is no one and nothing to disturb him from thinking only about them. No screaming admirers, no deadlines, no deliberate manipulation of conscience to fit into a character, no attempts to evade questions or hide truths or feign ignorance. Just him, his loyalty to his country and the girl to whom he has pledged his faithfulness should she wait until his return.

MS gave him the break exactly when he needed it. He has already shown the will to pursue his love, now he gets all the time in the world to relish the chase, to savor the courting, to nurture his dreams, needs, wants and desires in a safe homeport… where she alone belongs.

chingu, your analysis hit the spot RIGHT ON! i love every word you said, so thank you for writing such a thoughtful analysis. i completely agree with you - i am actually glad wookie is enlisting now. this is the perfect timing for him - as you mentioned, he has just two women on his mind right now - his mom, and hyunnie. had he not enlisted right after SP, he would have continued work. CFs, new drama, etc aka he will be very busy. even if wookie wanted to pursue something more, with such a hectic schedule, i dont know if they will eventually break up because they are so busy. but now that he is able to take a step back, relax, and just reevaluate life, it will make them that much stronger when he returns. he has already confessed that he wants to date - why this sudden change? it hink we all know why. MS is the break he exactly needs and it can't come at a more perfect timing - after meeting the love of his life - someone he clicks with. someone he's comfortable with. someone who's bubbly and positive. someone that understands him and he can talk to comfortably. he has already declared on national tv who he wants to visit. we know she will visit. it's so amazing how fate works and how life works. id be worried if he didnt have MS right after SP - theyd probably try to date and eventually move on in life with such a hectic schedule, but now both of them are taking it slow. wookie with his enlistment to detox from his budy schedule, and hyunnie with school to focus on her dreams and to have a bit more free time to evaluate and enjoy life before wookie's back.

• Like 23

21 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahs. I read those already and even commented too dearie! Hahahs. What I meant was a proper full on fan fiction with many many chapters. Hehe. I'm not greedy right? Keke. 

Hahahahaha! I didn't know you have this you man. LOL. This is absolutely hilarious. LOL. I would think wookir asking price is the same as SP since its gonna be his first comeback after MS. And yes, we should totally reserve hyunni Now till she completes her school. Hehehe. We can do a telemovie.. Or sth like an online movie with the Best and impt scenes just needed. Buahahahha. But we should want them to film for longer periods of time so they can just spend more time with each other right. Keke. So my guess is for those of us without husbands, target is to look for Rich guys who can help sponsor our dream! Hahahahs! It has to be a 60 episode drama! Hahahahah! Epic and so deliriously good. Teeheehee. 

ohh, mianhe, but I just started writing stories or FFs. Gah, I am not even sure if people will read what I write. LOL! Writing a full fic would require lots or organization in my mind! :tongue: My mind is to messed up with JiJi events! :tongue:

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Who wants to be PD-nim?

Needs to balance shouting CUT all the time so that our OTP have to keep shooting the same impt scenes, and also refrain from it to uhhhhh let them immerse fully in skinship landddddd.....

Also, 

IMG_3432.jpg

IMG_3431.jpg

credit to OTPshits on twitter! Wahahaha.. new project... to read her diary! (Who am I kidding... I see squares)

• Like 20

3 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

ohh I wrote a mini FF on 798 or 799 not sure! LOL about uri JiJi sns update!

I saw that one when I was posting my FF haha, btw I also write a jiji fanfic https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1278358/the-spectator-jichangwook-namjihyun-jijicouple-jibongcouple

@pauliza I hope we'll get to see their real edding photos in the future haha

• Like 17

1 minute ago, attriste said:

Who wants to be PD-nim?

Needs to balance shouting CUT all the time so that our OTP have to keep shooting the same impt scenes, and also refrain from it to uhhhhh let them immerse fully in skinship landddddd.....

Also, 

credit to OTPshits on twitter! Wahahaha.. new project... to read her diary! (Who am I kidding... I see squares)

ahh let me be PD-nim!!!! LMAO!

• Like 9

On 8/13/2017 at 7:36 PM, babyval22 said:

Credits:otpshits

Omo Omo Omo. I musy be really slow. Not sure if u guys missed this but I did. So this was how the story of their jjang jjang meun came about. Gahhhh! 

Wow... :blink:
I remember that EBH ate Jjajangmyeon in 3-4 episode when NJW was interrogating her and that's how it became their favorite meal to eat in the office.
But this scene is longer than the one in the episode...  Where it came from? Are there any other extended scenes? I want to see them.  

• Like 12

One thing I noticed though... with his recent posts. JCW's poses with his hands were eerily similar to the one found in 3:30-3:32 of this BTS video. Seems to me they are indeed communicating in a way that only they can understand. The top pic shows NJH's hands position while the bottom showed the position of his hands on her head. Wookie, are you reminding her of your first kiss scene? LOL! *delulu mode on*

You can naysay me, but my instincts tell me I am right. To both of them this scene is significant proof of it for JCW was the fact that he used his as BG while he sang the OST.

• Like 24

44 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

I keep laughing while backread this thread. Now that "fish" making an appearance out of sudden bcs of Hyuni caption, we get tons of "fish theory" LMAO the power of shippers is no joke. We are all open for more knowledge lol

We are all like waiting for her a week, then she finally decided to post one and the discussion of the caption itself will lasts until her next post lol we def can go through the next 21 months *claps*

I am laughing with this one. :D 

then become sad with this one. :(

49 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

Now, i'm going to have a sleepless night tonight. My heart feels weird :( I bet him, his mom and her would also have a sleepless night tonight :( it's not monday yet in my country, but i already hate it for coming :(

Ah yes, 

Reveal hidden contents

Btw, my friend's crush that i told ytd unfortunately going to the diff army base for basic training with wookie oppa :( he is going to Sejong instead. Probably bcs he is not in higher rank like oppa. Let's wait maybe we can get another possible insider later lol my mood just gloomy now ;___;

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, suspact said:

OMG this bracelet for $ 6,700.72 :crazy::blink::ph34r:

That is ridiculously expensive. Unless there are some diamonds or precious stone there. For a few thousand more, I could probably get my money's worth from Hemmerle. 

22 minutes ago, attriste said:

What does H stand for???? Happy ever after??? But that doesn't need squad... 

Reveal hidden contents

Hankyp*nky????? 

Hum****?????

OMG im trying hard to think of a sane word!!!!

It could stand for that 5 letter word which starts with an H and end with a Y. And Imma singing and dancing to the tune of Donna Summer's Hot Stuff. :lol:

21 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Yup...the jewelry under this brand is sooooo fxxking expensive....by looking at the price...i will run away...

I'm shaking my head just looking at the price. With the current price of gold per gram, this piece of jewelry should weigh around 160 grams with just the metal but by the looks of it, it weighs less than 50 grams. Even if I have money to burn, the workmanship and the brand name is just not worth it. 

14 minutes ago, attriste said:

USD? What???? 

*goes to calculate how much we need to pay Wookie to star in our fanfic* hmmm he costs about $42,000USD per episode...maybe even more after MS???

Gals I think we can probably afford just 1 episode bwahahaha. Better make it a quickie happy fullafeels one. Don't waste any of the 70 mins. 

methinks we better sign Jihyunnie on before her star rockets even more and her asking fee kills us hehehehe. 

Also all of us here doing for free okay, no more cash to spare ha! 

Hehehe. With that pay scale to get them on board, we will have to mortgage  our homes, hold off payment of tuition fees for our children, no expensive dinners for the next two years. :lol:

P.S. I'm heading into dreamland, chingus. Catch up with you all later. Goodnight and good day. 

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:
One thing I noticed though... with his recent posts. JCW's poses with his hands were eerily similar to the one found in 3:30-3:32 of this BTS video. Seems to me they are indeed communicating in a way that only they can understand. The top pic shows NJH's hands position while the bottom showed the position of his hands on her head. Wookie, are you reminding her of your first kiss scene? LOL! *delulu mode on*

You can naysay me, but my instincts tell me I am right. To both of them this scene is significant proof of it for JCW was the fact that he used his as BG while he sang the OST.

such coincidence much wow:ph34r::wub:

seriously if professional detectives lurked in here csi squad is definitely getting hired:D

• Like 16