[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 minutes ago, nikih said:

he said he doesn't know why he waited 8 years for her. I think he wants us to put on our thinking cap and solve the mystery for him. And we responded with 692 pages and counting! You can count on us, chang wookie oppa!

hahahahaha I love this. lol. All of the JiJi Shippers are on the case. Some of us are even better than the CSI. lol

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

Found this on IG. Is this legit/new? Just read the caption 'cause I don't know the language. 

News headline Ji chang wook satisfied when doing bed scene with nam Ji Hyun The news content to know that ji chang wook unnie "Ji Hyun helped me in acting, it made me easy to finish him, he is an actress who has great experience"hahahahaha so sweet they helping each other

LOL... The way this was translated does not sound right at all. Double meaning to me :D

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

News headline Ji chang wook satisfied when doing bed scene with nam Ji Hyun The news content to know that ji chang wook unnie "Ji Hyun helped me in acting, it made me easy to finish him, he is an actress who has great experience"hahahahaha so sweet they helping each other

LOL... The way this was translated does not sound right at all. Double meaning to me :D

hhahahahaha! now that you highlighted it.... i like where this is going but we have been policed, so I'll be a good girl for 10 hours! LOL

Image result for good girl gif

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

What happened? Someone messaged you to take it easy on Oppa? Is that for real?

Spoiler

No one messaged me, chingu. Unless they wanna see my cray2 side...lmao. Just this reminder that said: ".....and also be respectful to the artist themselves." I think we've been respectful to Wookie and Hyunie compared to what else are out there. Since there are lurkers, haters and MyOppa fans, I'm sure they are not happy with whatever we posted. Whatevs. I still remember reading a MyOppa diehard fan said "shipping Wookie with JH" is just crap news. *roll eyes*

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, shsy12345 said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't understand why would haters care so much about our shippers. They stalked hyunnie IG then talked bad about her and make fun of our discussion. We are aware that we are delulu sometimes .I don't understand why would these people bother so much about what we do/discuss. I am wookie oppa fans and jiji shipper as well, but never did I talk bad about others ship/partner. It anger me to see them talk bad about hyunnie and us. I don't think oppa will be proud to have fans like them especially talk bad about his working partner. I just hope they mind their own business and stop bother about our shipping business and

I know you guys haters lurking here..it's okay if u bash shippers but pls pls stop involve NamJiHyun in your critism,haters!!.<_<

Sorry.i just need to let out here ;(

tumblr_m08gx7IaV41qffb31o2_500.gif

660f57f0-28b2-0133-775f-0aecee5a8273.gif

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Looks at #BYUNTAESQUAD 

tenor.gif

Meditating ... internally chanting ...

tumblr_lqxehfweTf1qakh43o1_500.gif

• Like 12

34 minutes ago, nikih said:
48 minutes ago, Huntergal said:
  Hide contents

Hi5!! I am choosy with crime/thriller/psychological drama. My last crime drama was Signal. Somehow I don't see others living up to it (just my POV). I wanna give Secret Forest a try. I like Save Me female lead after seeing her on a variety show. She's bad***. My inner soul was crying after watching ep 2. Jinjja can't handle any romance drama right now....lol. 

@MoonlightSerenade I watch it on Dramafire. No ads and popups. 

Hide contents

try tunnel (broke rating record for OCN). i love both Tunnel and Signal. I felt like Tunnel is like a sister to Signal, a little softer with a lot of heart. It has the similar time traveling and solving serial murder theme. Quite heart warming actually. You will sure connect and invest in each character. Has minimal little romance. 

Spoiler

Kyahh yesyesyes!! Watch Tunnel!! This was the first OCN drama that i watched and totally loved it<3

I cried a bucket on the last two episodes T___T

I highly recommend OCN for dark-themed dramas! Bad Guys, Voice, Duel<333

Secret Forest is also great! Do give it a try *u*

28 minutes ago, shsy12345 said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't understand why would haters care so much about our shippers. They stalked hyunnie IG then talked bad about her and make fun of our discussion. We are aware that we are delulu sometimes .I don't understand why would these people bother so much about what we do/discuss. I am wookie oppa fans and jiji shipper as well, but never did I talk bad about others ship/partner. It anger me to see them talk bad about hyunnie and us. I don't think oppa will be proud to have fans like them especially talk bad about his working partner. I just hope they mind their own business and stop bother about our shipping business and

I know you guys haters lurking here..it's okay if u bash shippers but pls pls stop involve NamJiHyun in your critism,haters!!.<_<

Sorry.i just need to let out here ;(

Spoiler

Me too, i still can understand if they dont like the ship or the shippers, but my head iz fail to understand their need to write hate comments on the celebs' SNS or articles orz

Good mornight shippers! Praying for wook to update his insta today >/\<

Almost 700pages kyahhh

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

this article is very suggestive please refrain from sharing. I can't. 

tumblr_nlu1mft6sF1u98dbho2_250.gif

Just now, riririru said:

Hide contents

Kyahh yesyesyes!! Watch Tunnel!! This was the first OCN drama that i watched and totally loved it<3

I cried a bucket on the last two episodes T___T

I highly recommend OCN for dark-themed dramas! Bad Guys, Voice, Duel<333

Secret Forest is also great! Do give it a try *u*

Reveal hidden contents

Me too, i still can understand if they dont like the ship or the shippers, but my head iz fail to understand their need to write hate comments on the celebs' SNS or articles orz

Good mornight shippers! Praying for wook to update his insta today >/\<

Almost 700pages kyahhh

Spoiler

i plan on watching secret forest! Heard very good thing. 

• Like 12

37 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Okay! Your wish is my command! *thumbs up* 

@angelangie

Thank you Queen!!! tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, nikih said:

this article is very suggestive please refrain from sharing. I can't. 

Reveal hidden contents

i plan on watching secret forest! Heard very good thing. 

11653e7a29d1387ca1ffa7211bd5b220.gif

L M A O !!! RIIIGGGHHHTTT!!!! :ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What Interview Translations? I might have missed that police zoned episode. Care to explain? please? :) *don't kill me, I'm just curious* 

Spoiler

Hey love, a couple hundred pages back our chingus were on fiyah following oppa's translations in his interviews and we concluded that they were an item or something .... well one particular interview translation came out and some of us were not happy about it and we voiced it in here. Well some lurker decided to take what we spazz on freely in here to notify those translators and they came in here regulating. I found that annoying and out of hand because we are just sharing our opinions in this discussion forum. Well anyhow from that some of the chingus felt a little bit dishearted by that and was afraid to ship our OTP. Anyhow, not even a week later our OTP started throwing us bold and audacious suspicious clues and what not. NOT to mention our boy boldly stating princess's name on live national T.V.... smdh!!! I mean what the heck is up with people these days running to tattle tale because they don't agree with our opinions. Aigoooo makes me want to say some unkind choice words for real. That's all chingu. Not to worry love. Part of being a shipper is rolling with the canon balls being fired our way. That's all. 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_5p27nejw5qo8

• Like 14