[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

11 minutes ago, aa95 said:

Wait a second!! The water slide?!!!! The water slide!!!

Her sister also posted a video of her and hyunni going down that water slide on her instagram when they went on that supposedly "family vacation"? What do we make of it? Is it the same slide?? Is that an old video? 

Even if we dont have the full picture ----- gaaaaahhh their so dating. 

No not the same water slide. The place they went to is different and the ALUU team is also different. I checked as soon as Hyunnie's sis posted the video before. Different resorts for Hyunnie's fam vacation and ALUU's team vacation.

• Like 13

Just now, luvforever said:

No not the same water slide. The place they went to is different and the ALUU team is also different. I checked as soon as Hyunnie's sis posted the video before. Different resorts for Hyunnie's fam vacation and ALUU's team vacation.

Okay so thats out! But what are the chances that JCW was also there at the resort at the same time? Does it add up? Do we need more clues? 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, aa95 said:

Okay so thats out! But what are the chances that JCW was also there at the resort at the same time? Does it add up? Do we need more clues? 

That we don't know of. Remember Wookie had a busy schedule when ALUU team had their vacation with Hyunnie. However, when you are in love you will do anything just to see your girl even if you have to drive and tired from your schedule. 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, luvforever said:

That we don't know of. Remember Wookie had a busy schedule when ALUU team had their vacation with Hyunnie. However, when you are in love you will do anything just to see your girl even if you have to drive and tired from your schedule. 

or u just leave ur girl to be well taken care of by your best buddy.

• Like 8

Just now, luvforever said:

If his friend was there at the around the same time then I think its likely he was there as well. In fact thats too big of a "coincidence" for me - at this point(Taking all the other clues and "coincidences" into consideration). Also are we sure-sure that ALUU team had their trip around that time for sure-sure. They could have just shared the pics after the fact? Share your thoughts love. Lets be rational at the same time. 

• Like 8

12 hours ago, Huntergal said:
  Hide contents

The cult thingy may be too much but dang, only two episodes out and I am seating at the edge of my seat and bawling my soul out. The story plot is so unpredictable. I hope you'll enjoy it, chingu. I can't handle romcom yet. :grimace:

Omg I'm also watching save me! So far it's really good and I'm liking the lead actress and the hot bad boy with the drunk father (don't know his name) I hope they end up togather.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, luvforever said:

:ph34r::heart::ph34r: I agree ... these two are after all SUSPICIOUS PARTNERS .... :wub::wub: ....

54769863.gif

DISCLAIMER ... NO MINORS... :ph34r::ph34r:... 

Spoiler

:ph34r::cookie: :ph34r: giphy.gif

Spoiler

RELATIONSHIP GOALS BE LIKE .... :ph34r::heart::ph34r:

tumblr_osjx2stbfE1vvvk86o1_500.gif

7 minutes ago, thehanz said:

Omg I'm also watching save me! So far it's really good and I'm liking the lead actress and the hot bad boy with the drunk father (don't know his name) I hope they end up togather.

SAVE ME? On dramafever?

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, aa95 said:

If his friend was there at the around the same time then I think its likely he was there as well. In fact thats too big of a "coincidence" for me - at this point(Taking all the other clues and "coincidences" into consideration). Also are we sure-sure that ALUU team had their trip around that time for sure-sure. They could have just shared the pics after the fact? Share your thoughts love. Lets be rational at the same time. 

Hmmm, interesting chingu... all these activities going on are really suspicious. JCW may not be there chingu, but the fact that his BFF and NJH are new bosom buddies, then that is something. I dont think they would post pix at the same time they were taken coz it defeats the purpose of being ninjas :ph34r: 

P.S.

I wonder whom he would leave his dog to. I am sure she would visit the dog too, I mean why not?  

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, aa95 said:

I am with you on that love !!! Yes!!! You know .... gotta throw off the scent by posting delayed and sporatic pictures knowing that we would be on them like white on rice LOL!!!  ... 

20-facts-about-puppies-sniffing-gif.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Gotta love and respect our two :ph34r::ph34r:'s ....

3d8.gif

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

2nd Reminder: 

Pls take note that I had mentioned NO SUGGESTIVE POSTS / THOUGHTS should be posted.

This is to protect underage lurkers / members and also be respectful to the artist themselves.

Regards

Angelangie @LavelyShai @akinahana89

Okay. I am sorry I had missed your first reminder. But, I appreciate your 2nd reminder. Thank you! Noted. 

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Agree. 

BTW, there are a lot resorts along the lake(water reservoir ?) in Gapyeong. No solid evidence shows that Hyunie and her team went to THAT one. If you compare the helmet they wore on boat with the typical THAT RESORT one, the logo are different. 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Okay. I am sorry I had missed your first reminder. But, I appreciate your 2nd reminder. Thank you! Noted. 

noted! but we can still post suggestive bts gif from Suspicious Drama like slow mo french kiss right under spoiler right? 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

Agree. 

BTW, there are a lot resorts along the lake(water reservoir ?) in Gapyeong. No solid evidence shows that Hyunie and her team went to THAT one. If you compare the helmet they wore on boat with the typical THAT RESORT one, the logo are different. 

But there is still something .... fishy going on ... LOL!!

58xzz.gif

3 minutes ago, nikih said:

noted! but we can still post suggestive bts gif from Suspicious Drama like slow mo french kiss right under spoiler right? 

IDK .... Now I gotta be a real ...good ... :ph34r:

tumblr_lmg5pqExsJ1qaliojo1_500.gif

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

:ph34r::heart::ph34r: I agree ... these two are after all SUSPICIOUS PARTNERS .... :wub::wub: ....

DISCLAIMER ... NO MINORS... :ph34r::ph34r:... 

Reveal hidden contents

:ph34r::cookie: :ph34r: giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

RELATIONSHIP GOALS BE LIKE .... :ph34r::heart::ph34r:

tumblr_osjx2stbfE1vvvk86o1_500.gif

SAVE ME? On dramafever?

I don't use websites like drama fever and viki, too many ads. I use dramanice and iheartdrama. 

Save me the Korean drama that's airing now? You should watch it if you haven't it's really good, if you can handle a little gore and a heavy plot

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

kyaaaaaa..... Tarzan is sure glad he is out of the jungle. LOL!

After getting :astonished:4a8d0164572f88cf047e375528657c25.gif

I guess I'll be ... LMAO!!!! :ph34r:

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, thehanz said:

I don't use websites like drama fever and viki, too many ads. I use dramanice and iheartdrama. 

Save me the Korean drama that's airing now? You should watch it if you haven't it's really good, if you can handle a little gore and a heavy plot

Awesome! Thanks! I'll check it out. :D

• Like 5