[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

LOL!!!  Come out from your shell @gglex6275 heheheh:tongue:

Tie (verb)

attach or fasten (someone or something) with string or similar cord.attach or fasten (someone or something) with string or similar cord.

Hide contents

tie me up! tie me down :ph34r:

Hide contents

ready

Hide contents

LMAO! I was talking about its psychological meaning @lovethatlook. A tie symbolizes ownership in a relationship. I own you. Decoya! You are mine! This kind of mentality, wholesome one, not your #byeontae mentality. LOL!

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

ohhh am I? Come on do tell! We are very interested in your imagination so early in the morning! *winks* @riririru

You guys know what the tie symbolizes in a relationship right? Well aside from its possible uses in ehem *wriggles eyebrows*

13 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Nobody knows Chingu, only time can tell. The thing about shipping is, being excited and enjoying the moment. You take risk when you ship that's why it's not for the faint of heart. You go with your gut and if it didn't go as you expected... you treasure this time where you spazz until your heart's content with people who shared your views. Sink or sail, you are not alone... we are together. But given everything that we can see right now, this ship is sailing but it might be a long ride. Question is, are you up for it?

LOL, you are totally corroded now @riririru. LMAO!!

Shhhh im in public xD must.act.normal!!! XDDD

9 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

LOL!!!  Come out from your shell @gglex6275 heheheh:tongue:

Tie (verb)

attach or fasten (someone or something) with string or similar cord.attach or fasten (someone or something) with string or similar cord.

Hide contents

tie me up! tie me down :ph34r:

Hide contents

ready

Hide contents

8 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

:ph34r::cookie::ph34r:

Hide contents

Like this right? LMAO!!!

Thank you very much for the education senpais:ph34r:

Him tying her hands and kissing her neck.... //ㅂ//

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

LMAO! I was talking about its psychological meaning @lovethatlook. A tie symbolizes ownership in a relationship. I own you. Decoya! You are mine! This kind of mentality, wholesome one, not your #byeontae mentality. LOL!

ROFL!!! Isnt it the same thing??? ownership ---- tie (BDSM) :tongue::ph34r:

Image result+

• Like 13

34 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

I think there were many scenes where their hearts were fluttering.  

I think JCW's heartbeat escalated everytime NJH looked him straight in the eye to see if he was being truthful. :wub:

All their kisses were heart fluttering too. The proposal scene had a lot of mixed emotions, they felt like crying, happy, and sad at the same time. When NJW put the ring on EBH's finger, I think she almost died. :tongue:

Every time I see images like these, i still feel the butterflies in my tummy, the feels are not going away. The interviews that they recently gave are playing in my head too so while looking at these scenes they become more meaningful and real to me. I see blossoming of love, discovery, revelation.

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Hmmmm. GREAT things are good chingu :heart::wub:

A very great and healthy things-_-

6 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

ugh, I think @riririru is transforming into a ninja #byeontae LOL and its all the fault of the #byeontaesquad! 

Take responsibility for ittttt

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

ugh, I think @riririru is transforming into a ninja #byeontae LOL and its all the fault of the #byeontaesquad! 

In oppa's words, "Our @riririru is an adult now." #byeontae :ph34r:

tumblr_mlr6nuxnDb1rrk892o2_500.gif

13 minutes ago, riririru said:

Shhhh im in public xD must.act.normal!!! XDDD

Thank you very much for the education senpais:ph34r:

Him tying her hands and kissing her neck.... //ㅂ//

Anytime love! What are chingus for if we don't share LIFE informations. :D

Spoiler

LOL!!! 

npuymhq42pioifqi8t6s.gif

• Like 8

45 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

For me, it's in the most random scenes like these... I love how oppa comes in striding with a purpose to see for himself what she was hiding. Just in the way he came barging in was so sexy! The way his neck bulges on the side in reflex is so sexy!!! LOL!!! And his hands, "Say No Mo!!!" His protectivness as a man, and the way he took her wrist to keep her from hiding it makes my heart flutter EVERY time!!!! The way he looks at her, I mean totally shouting "Woman you are mine, and you can never hide the truth from me. I will find out and I will take care of it!" Aaahhh!!!

*sw:wub::wub:ning* 

this is actually the most heart felt scene for me. The way he ACNOWLEDGED and RESPECTED the fact that she is not ready to share her pain further and actually backed off to give her time and space is just surreal. Albeit his petty jealous antics, NJW is the real man. When he took her wrist off her neck, my heart tumblr_static_tumblr_static_7xuckanzu7go

RIBaNKk.gif

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Every time I see images like these, i still feel the butterflies in my tummy, the feels are not going away. The interviews that they recently gave are playing in my head too so while looking at these scenes they become more meaningful and real to me. I see blossoming of love, discovery, revelation.

I agree. I feel the same way too.. Writer nim is really good with the storyline, remember we were wondering about HS's amnesia. These 2 are great actors, they were able to deliver every emotion to the viewers, and yet both of them said that they did a good job only ( around 80% for NJH) and wanted their acting to be better. Sometimes it becomes hard to separate the reel from the real, maybe its our brains playing tricks on us bec it  want us to believe what we want to believe., bec we want it  to be real. I dont know how to explain it. 

Image result

Image result

• Like 15

27 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Yup, the journey maybe long and arduous, the path riddled with thorns, stones and what nots. but in the end we realize that nothing worthwhile is ever going to be easy. I think they know it as well. Both of them show maturity in their attitude. They may lapse from time to time, but I am sure whether they take this journey now or then, it wont be a journey without rewards. This is a life long journey where pain, suffering and trials are overweighed with the rewards. :D I am patient, if they can wait so can I.

OMO! *stares and gasps*

Chingu here you go ... :cookie:

Spoiler

:ph34r:

Spoiler

tumblr_m0dka2bwo71r5x2eso1_500.gif

• Like 7

1 hour ago, sharreb said:

CHANGE IN MENTALITY & DEMEANOR p.2

Sep 2016 (article by jichangwookkitchen)

Reveal hidden contents

It seems that way even more because I’m not such a romanticist in reality. Where on earth can there be such a person who can love unconditionally and sacrifice everything? Even when doing melodramatic acting, one is able to look at the script and imagine the same way as the audience and gain second-hand satisfaction. Although there are shows that are closer to reality, most shows are actually fantasy. Reality is such that it is difficult for your heart to open from the beginning, and when it does open, it shuts again because of a little thing. That’s why I seem to live while holding on to the dream that I will meet a destined person someday. We will either keep running into each other coincidentally, or taking a slight glance while walking past but not being able to forget (the person).

Huh as i was referencing opening and closing of the door to his heart in previous post then i read again this line from him..hes really a sentimental guy.

He not just says he believes in destiny but hes holding out the hope that one day he would meet that dream person.

Reveal hidden contents

I’m really playful when I’m just alone with close friends. But the moment the camera starts rolling, I think “Ah, everyone in the country will see this” and I end up concealing (my true self).

I’m a person who holds a job as an actor, and my identity as an actor is just one part of the life of the person called Ji Chang Wook. This may be a job that I love and it may be my livelihood, but I do not wish to sacrifice other things that are more important because of this.

He can be truly playful with close friends. Close being the operative word. But the concealing part didnt appear when they r not filming or in between filming. So he really wasnt joking when he said "they are comfortable". It has a deeper meaning than what we take at face value.

And hes not one to think that his acting career is more important than other things in life namely love and relationship.

Nov 2016

Reveal hidden contents

If they really tell me to do it, then I'll have to show myself in raw way. I'm too timid and also embarrassed to do that, so I don't think I can [go on the show permanently].

He calls himself a scaredy cat. One whose private about his private life and doesnt like ppl talking about it much. He feels embarrassed and doesnt like revealing his raw self.

July 2017

Suffice to say hes still private about it. But he has revealed more than i ever expected from him.

His words and his eyes were indeed pretty raw when he made those revelations. Publicly declaring his intention to date, stating things like he would continue to love that somone while hes in the army and hint to that person to wait for him, (and maybe semi jokingly about the not cheat part- which i still thk he uses it doubly for his fans and his gal).

So both his mentality and his demeanor has change. I credit to "finding the destined person"

Also from the first article it seems he is a person who says directly how he feels (eg stating i am annoyed) and expresses how he feels (cry if hes sad and laughs when hes happy). So i thk he would appreciate a girl who is equally straight forward (ahem jihyunie)

Lastly seems like he does get jealous.. Haha and wants the girl to keep her eyes on him. So i can kinda imagine him being a lil anxious for the next 21months. Except i have a humongous faith on jihyun and the type of person she is. Speaking based on my own experience once a relationship is more settled and you have an unbreakable bond and unwavering trust, insecurities or jealousy fades away. So i can only deduce his past relationship wasnt one that built on that trust. But its great that jihyun can prove to him tym apart wouldnt cause her to waver so this military thing can be a blessing in disguise.

It sounds so romantic when he talks about that dream of meeting a destined person and destiny. hehe

I'm guessing maybe at first, it was strictly work for him to get close to Hyunnie to create that chemistry. But in the midst of creating that closeness... organic connection developed, his "true (playful) self" came out and he discovered that they actually match well. Hence, they were comfortable with each other.

About career, this is where I see the similarity between him and Hyunnie. They don't seem the type to live for fame and can possibly leave it all behind if they wanted. I had no idea who he was prior to SP, so I'm getting more impressed as I read more his interviews and specifically how he answers the questions. Wookie, jjang!

"Jagiya, don't cheat" message totally make sense as him being the jealous type. lol

And, no problem! Keep writing and I'll keep reading! lol:)

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

ROFL!!! Isnt it the same thing??? ownership ---- tie (BDSM) :tongue::ph34r:

+

Hiya all... just peeking :ph34r::ph34r:.... too busy to even back read but can't help but to respond , Lol! Why's the mere mention of the word NECKTIE makes me in beyontae mode????   **mind in the gutter atm** :blink: whoa!!!

Bye!!!:tongue: **Rushing back to work cos somebody has to pay the bills**

• Like 7