[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

5 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

So kids that's how I met your mother 

Chingu, i will get back on your previous post later since i need to get ready for work. I'm starting early today. Such an eagle eyes..

But this one..i can't help but responding though..LOL. i can't imagine he say this like in 5 years time? Or is it to early? Lol. I'm laughing so hard here, Chingu-ya..

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

Regarding that video Dongha said it made him envious/jealous. saying that it made him want to date.

Haha especially with the BTS with JCW pretending to stab JH with his vape in front of Dong Ha. Guy must be jealous at that time. 

Edit: Forgot to thank you @shady01girl *hugs*

• Like 7

I think (I cant make sure at the moment) that yoona also goes to aluu? I think I saw pictures of her on another aluu account? They dont have the same stylist though. But it might explain the stylist following a yw account? 

I've re-thought everything and I realize that I'm not really worried? Like that's how confident I am here on the jiji ship lol! 

Also it be cool if we can get a translation of that dong-ha interview @rose90 posted because their showing jiji BTS pics and he seems to be saying something regarding them. 

Anyway basically we need to be patient- let's wait and see but really there's not much to worry about? 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, solaire said:

True. I remember Lee jun Ki's manager liking pics of IU and him even though he was dating something else. Though, what really confuses me is Dispatch's behavior. It really reminds me of when they used to hint that SongSong was a couple, but never confirmed anything until they were ready to reveal the truth themselves.

OMG! Did they really do that? I never followed any couple before so I'm not familiar with Dispatch. This kinda makes me feel cautious because if this is true what happens to our girl?

I'm so invested in this ship that I'll probably cry if it sinks. But then again it's part of a shipper's life. We are nothing but spectators and we can only speculate.

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, aa95 said:

I think (I cant make sure at the moment) that yoona also goes to aluu? I think I saw pictures of her on another aluu account? They dont have the same stylist though. But it might explain the stylist following a yw account? 

I've re-thought everything and I realize that I'm not really worried? Like that's how confident I am here on the jiji ship lol! 

Also it be cool if we can get a translation of that dong-ha interview @rose90 posted because their showing jiji BTS pics and he seems to be saying something regarding them. 

Anyway basically we need to be patient- let's wait and see but really there's not much to worry about? 

me too...not a bit worried at all. No one in his or her right mind would act like that to a co-worker when he or she is taken and no significant other would allow that. That is way beyond friendliness.  Anyways to lightnen the mood i found this is super cute: JCW and NJH and harem.

• Like 16

43 minutes ago, solaire said:

This isn't really related to our otp, so I'm going to put this under spoiler....

Reveal hidden contents

Dispatch really does seem to like JCW-Yoona. This time they posted individual black and white photos of them right next to each other. Also, they did the same with suzy and lmh 

Here's the link http://www.dispatch.co.kr/834307

My question is: do you think Dispatch has something on them like they did with SongSong, but aren't revealing it? Also, a lot of his close friends also follow her and like pictures of them on instagram. A few days back, his stylist even followed a yw fan account on instagram. 

You think if he has relationship with this or that girl he will loose all his inhibitions during the filming of SP? He will be the total jerk of the century. Also his close friends liking and following this girl on IG has nothing to do with JCW. 

Don't trust everything you see or heard in the news. Even salt looks like sugar. 

• Like 19

14 minutes ago, solaire said:

True. I remember Lee jun Ki's manager liking pics of IU and LjK even though he was dating something else. Though, what really confuses me is Dispatch's behavior. It really reminds me of when they used to hint that SongSong was a couple, but never confirmed anything until they were ready to reveal the truth themselves.

Spoiler

About Dispatch, I find it hard to believe they have something on them and are only hinting. For Songsong, there were already talks of marriage and parents'meetings and SHK was also close to someone on dispatch. However, dispatch already outed yoona before so I don't see why they would hesitate now because it would make great headlines for them.

For some of his friends following yoona, they actually went with him to Spain when they shot the drama there and hung out with yoona too so it's understandable.

In fact, his best friend started liking NJH's pics since 2016 and kept liking them till around the same time NJH started being careful liking JCW's pics on his instagram lol

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, ehead said:

You think if he has relationship with this or that girl he will loose all his inhibitions during the filming of SP? He will be the total jerk of the century. Also his close friends liking and following this girl on IG has nothing to do with JCW. 

Don't trust everything you see or heard in the news. Even salt looks like sugar. 

i agree! This would be the biggest richard simmons move ever.

edited: richard simmons aka D!ck, anaconda, status of liberty, elmo

• Like 8

Can anyone post the whole epilogue of Suspicious partner. I dont know if I’ve watched all those coz I’m just watching in kiss asian. Can you please tag me. I’m going to watch when i get home. Its office time once again. Lonely. 

• Like 5

One guy from wookie's working team had followed Hyunie on IG since they filmed SP. But today I find that he doesn't follow Hyunie anymore. 

Suspicious? If Wookie and Hyunie are just co-star, you don't have to find her name in your following list and then unfollow her. 

I think people around them really want to protect these two. 

• Like 19

5 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

So kids that's how I met your mother 

LOL. Hee! I love this as a HIMYM fan! :heart: And, I really enjoy reading everyone's analyses and breakdowns of each BTS! Ah, Jiji is radio silence these days, huh. Hope we hear some news before Wookie's enlistment.

One more thing, some have mentioned before that SOOP CEO visited the filming site. I think it was during the proposal scene. Correct if I'm wrong.

tumblr_ot1er8WKVj1vqlkb3o2_r1_500.gif

ct: https://athenamini22.tumblr.com

But guys, it wasn't only the SOOP CEO who came to the filming. It was whole freakin' team like over 10 big bosses!:blink: So supportive! They must love Hyunnie a lot! I bet they want to meet Wookie, too! hehe. Delulu thoughts come into mind on why they were all there.:tongue:

ct: https://www.instagram.com/namjihyun_at/?hl=en

• Like 19

I need to repost these gifs to feel better

He has the same smile as No Ji Wook when Mr. Noh and BH got together.  You don't smile like that when talking about a co-star/co-worker. 

*Reminds myself that JCW said he looks at NJH naturally*

• Like 18

4 hours ago, pauliza said:

Can u see something from here ? Focus on before & when NJH on his lap.hihi

Sorry but i have to repost the clip again. Im sure everybody is focusing on whats 'rising' in this clip.. but what i see is how sneaky JCW place his right hand at the end of the clip after he fold their hand together :tongue: . 

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

guys, let's not fret over the dispatch thing - yoona and wookie are not a thing. wookie said he was single and i believe him. we know wookie is bad at lying and i dont think he would lie. he might not answer directly but he wouldn't lie. his ideal type doesn't exactly scream yoona. yoona dated lee seung gi before and LSG and wookie aren't even close (personality wise). LSG is more outgoing and out wookie is more shy and introverted. 

we saw the BTS - we've been seeing all these hints and bombs going left and right. wookie's smile brightens up when he hears or speaks of our hyunnie. hyunnie has the necklace that she got as a gift *WHO ELSE WOULD IT BE FROM!!*

wookie and hyunnie's ideal match exactly. wookie has denied any dating rumors with yoona before. hyunnie and wookie have not been friend-zoned at all.

i believe what i see - actions speak louder than words. let's not get swayed away by waves. keep strong and row on! the ship will sail!

^ yes and we must trust and believe in "little" wookie...his action speaks louder than any word! 

• Like 16