[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

tumblr_os2bdjh8jn1vhum3po3_500.gif

tumblr_oqrrh7p7sv1qisd43o2_500.gif

tumblr_oqrrh7p7sv1qisd43o1_540.gif

-----------------------------------

tumblr_otopq2NVXd1wph9y4o1_400.giftumblr_otopq2NVXd1wph9y4o3_400.gif

tumblr_otopq2NVXd1wph9y4o2_400.giftumblr_otopq2NVXd1wph9y4o4_400.gif

------------------------------------

Ji Chang Wook Performed ‘Rain’

Updated July 31st 2017 

[Dispatch] Ji Chang Wook guested on ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook’ on July 29th. As one of ‘Ultra superpower panel’, he revealed his hidden talent. He performed ‘Rain’ at the stage.

His performance was so dramatic. He had sweet look and proved he REALLY could sing!

<Source : MyloveKBS>

-----------------------------------

Ji Chang Wook confesses Love In Trouble made him want to date someone!:heart:

ef846dca-bd0f-42f2-a3f3-27d2af50818b.png

“Honey, don’t cheat on me!” Ji Chang Wook warns his fans, biting down his lower lip, in the photo above. On Friday, July 28, the Love In Trouble actor, also known as a fool for his fans, hosted a Goodbye Proposal, his last official show before the Aug. 14 enlistment.

“I named this show a Goodbye Proposal, because I’d like to ask you guys to wait for my return. I’ll do anything you ask today, but I can’t show you my abs or not go to the military,” Ji started off. “I’m really shy, but I’ll do my best to make you laugh.”

At one point in the show, Ji answered a male listener’s request and called the name of his girlfriend, who was a Ji Chang Wook fan.

The actor picked three K-dramas he hopes “you’d watch while [he’s] away in the army. Every work is precious, but here are [his] three best.”

1. Love In Trouble (Suspicious Partner)

af5e458e-d7ed-4e39-986a-e05f11ce1076.png

“This is my first romantic comedy. Please re-watch the series if you miss me. As I watched Love in Trouble, I wanted to love and date. I highly recommend this to you.”

To wrap things up, Ji said, “I’ll pray for your happiness. If it’d cheer you up, I’ll film more of great dramas [when I come back]. Please look forward to my return.”

Ji Chang Wook joins the army in Cheolwon, Kangwon Province, on Aug. 14.

Good luck in the army and stay safe, Ji Chang Wook! You will be missed!

https://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/ji-chang-wook-confesses-love-in-trouble-made-him-want-to-date-someone/

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, genxv said:

Actually, there is a lot in this 2:30 video that I love and that has been pointed out by so many of you:

wow... i love your anatomy of the necktie BTS... 

He seemed to love checking on her body, aside from licking his lips, his habit lately is running his eyes all over her. He is so smitten for sure. Then Hyunie's not complaining, I think she welcomes his admiration too. These 2 makes an old heart becomes young at heart. Phew! :heart:

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, daloula said:

My first time making a gif in years, for those asking about t**gue happening, this is exhibit A from the first kiss (well known as the 3:33 moment of the BTS of this kiss) :ph34r::

@lovethatlook I am eternally grateful for your GIFs and the fact that I can keep rewatching them kiss over and over. So pretty... why is it feeling hot in here?B)

@daloula Hearting this GIF so much!!   I'm with you, I just learned how to make and post GIFs myself for the express purpose of analyzing these too. MUAHHAHAHA. Let the JiJi GIF mania commence...

giphy.gif

• Like 11

This isn't really related to our otp, so I'm going to put this under spoiler....

Spoiler

Dispatch really does seem to like JCW-Yoona. This time they posted individual black and white photos of them right next to each other. Also, they did the same with suzy and lmh 

Here's the link http://www.dispatch.co.kr/834307

My question is: do you think Dispatch has something on them like they did with SongSong, but aren't revealing it? Also, a lot of his close friends also follow her and like pictures of them on instagram. A few days back, his stylist even followed a yw fan account on instagram. 

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, solaire said:

This isn't really related to our otp, so I'm going to put this under spoiler....

Hide contents

Dispatch really does seem to like JCW-Yoona. This time they posted individual black and white photos of them right next to each other. Also, they did the same with suzy and lmh 

My question is: do you think Dispatch has something on them like they did with SongSong, but aren't revealing it? Also, a lot of his close friends also follow her and like pictures of them on instagram. A few days back, his stylist even followed a yw fan account on instagram. 

OOOhhh noooo. I cant breath chingu... I dont want to think about it.

With all the commotion and circumstances about our OTP, do you think dispatch might have something by now about our OTP that they arent disclosing too?

gosh i dont want our ship to be like this, this early...

when other ship come to gloat, we be like

tumblr_nk9eyx9F1c1tfbtrwo1_400.gif 1381091773e4ba564e7ed0bfb2ca4e6d.gif

we need exorcism. Quick!

Just now, imaynotbeperf said:

TANGINA SABING MAS MALAKAS RADAR NAMIN EH 

Kaya tayo binobomba ng kabilang barko (Other ships are trying to bomb us)  eh! heheheeh

Image result for otp ship gif

• Like 9

Honestly all I can say for now (I'm on a bus and can't write anything too long) - is life would be a lie if JCW and Yoona are a thing. 

Please someone rationalize the dispatch thing- do they always post pictures like that of couples only or of random celebrities as well - what is the article even about? 

All the signs point towards JiJi though - "like I know we're only spectating but there's too much "evidence" for JiJi 

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, aa95 said:

Honestly all I can say for now (I'm on a bus and can't write anything too long) - is life would be a lie if JCW and Yoona are a thing. 

Please someone rationalize the dispatch thing- do they always post pictures like that of couples only or of random celebrities as well - what is the article even about? 

All the signs point towards JiJi though - "like I know we're only spectating but there's too much "evidence" for JiJi 

yoona or another girl....i wouldn't want to be her PERIOD. 

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, solaire said:

Reveal hidden contents

About the friends liking pics of a ship and other things like that. It doesn't really mean anything since I've been on a ship where some of the guy's closest friends (even non celebrity close friends) kept on liking my old ships pictures and even fan edits and following the girl, meanwhile I was discovering that the guy was actually dating someone else and even went on an overseas vacation with her in the most discreet way possible. You can never know. 

At the end of the day, we can never know what can happen and what is really happening. Only time will tell us.

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, aa95 said:

I'm getting ready for work but I have to delurk. If JCW and Yoona are dating then I agree with you. Life is a lie. What is real? What is love? Why are we here on Earth? 

Yes, I'm gonna be crazy. Somebody please enlighten us if Dispatch is really like this?

• Like 13

whats even weird is that they are both not active on instagram. i mean why both??? if it aint true about them being dating or whatever you call it....why all quiet. 

if i were not hiding anything i would act the same by still posting and liking the pictures like i used to. not to make people talk and wonder yah know. do interviews together and take pictures together.

the prior actors they made dramas with...they had talks like this before (not like this extent) but they still did interviews and such. so did other actors. i remember when lee min ho and park shin hye was in the drama Heir, people thought they might be dating but they both still did interviews and pictures......ITS CUZ THEY WERE NOT DATING!!!!! and had nothing to hide. 

so all this just makes me wonder. or am i the crazy one hahahahaha

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, rose90 said:

https://instagram.com/p/BXOWhPHgOQw/

What did DongHa said here? I can't post directly from IG. He talked about our lovely JiJi couple but I don't understand at all. Hahaha. Btw I'm not sure if this is his latest interview. Sorry for my broken English :D

Someone help me! 

Thanks for finding this Chingu. :) Can't wait for the translation. I can't tag our riri-chan for some reason. 

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, aa95 said:

OMG 

Please don't do this to our lovely Ji Hyun. I'm sorry if I'm biased but I don't want any guy hurt JH. 

How I wish if someone can tell us the truth if JiJi is real couple or not. Please don't torture our feeling. Sigh...

i think I've to move on with all of this, back to reality and just keep supporting JH only. It's hurt me somehow. I don't know if I can wait for next 2 years. 

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, daloula said:

About the friends liking pics of a ship and other things like that. It doesn't really mean anything since I've been on a ship where some of the guy's closest friends (even non celebrity close friends) kept on liking my old ships pictures and even fan edits and following the girl, meanwhile I was discovering that the guy was actually dating someone else and even went on an overseas vacation with her in the most discreet way possible. You can never know. 

At the end of the day, we can never know what can happen and what is really happening. Only time will tell us.

True. I remember Lee jun Ki's manager liking pics of IU and LjK even though he was dating something else. Though, what really confuses me is Dispatch's behavior. It really reminds me of when they used to sort of hint that SongSong was a couple, but never confirmed anything until they were ready to reveal the truth themselves. 

• Like 8