[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

My head hurts. My heart hurts. I'm on full on delulu mode now. Help guys. Jiji is seriously killing me with their antics. Practically hyperventilating Now man! :dizzy:

Ikr, at this rate these 2 are doing mass murder without intent? Or whatever! HEEe. Id go to sleep now at 6AM. Catch up with u guys later. Ill sleep happy.

• Like 13

17 hours ago, babyval22 said:

I second that! Oh but BTW, something I thought good came out of the latest interview is that she said they were talking about visiting him at the wrap up party right? Heh. Who says zero interaction then? Keke. 

Really!!!! Waaaah then to hell with NO INTERACTION as well! Seems like the ones who uploaded it were ask to upload videos where no interaction took place between our puppies :lol:. So everyones so protective of the two

They must have teased him as well!!! my imagination is getting the better of me. :wub:

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, masthu said:

hahaha lol !!! ikr my poor heartu :heart:

shes are latst girl crush :wub:

Did she saw SP? If not she should hehe, you would both fangirl together :D

--------

Wow guys i didn't even eat my breakfast and is already lunch time :lol: i was so busy fangirling LOL... JiJi/Jibong effect :D

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, stucked said:

Okay! I only watched NJH VLIVE fully and I just peeked at JCW. Hahaha! Here's what I heard from NJH and from my very limited korean: (correct me if I'm wrong guys)

- she mentioned that JCW is doing a concert rehearsal today

- she explained the milkshake thing

- she mentioned her past leading men 

- she mentioned drinking (without batting an eyelash) with her uni friends (I LOVE HER!!!)

- she mentioned her same age friends again, who're all guys, HOT guys.. Yeo Jin Goo.. Jae Hi Bin.. Song Woo.. HAHAHA! BUT! There's just a feeling of "just friends"

- she talked about the scooby gang and her sismance with the girl prosecutors and how she liked all of them!

- she talked about the romance, not sure about whom, the characters perhaps? Pwahahaha! XD

- she talked about the necklace! And I knew it, it was a gift (PWAHAHAHA!) from the sponsor.. *wink* High fives @meiil HAHAHA!

- she did talked about school

- and most of all, she read names of her fans!! SUPER SWEET!!! And she said it so sweet like they're long lost friends! Awesome girl! I'm in love. HAHAHA!

- when she said, "Hello Philippines!" I DIED!!!! 

*runs off to spazz*

WHEN SHE SAID "HELLO PHILIPPINES" I WAS IN A TRICYCLE SO THE DRIVER DIDN'T HEAR ME SQUEALING! She's so cuuuuuute! 

• Like 18

17 hours ago, jijibong said:

Did she saw SP? If not she should hehe, you would both fangirl together :D

--------

Wow guys i didn't even eat my breakfast and is already lunch time :lol: i was so busy fangirling LOL... JiJi/Jibong effect :D

YESSSS she watched it and shes ADDICTED to SP chingu!!! yeah we do fan girling together :D i practically had my breakfast while reading the post lol. Didnt have lunch yet and its past lunch time over wait must be tea time. We both have gone crazy chingu

Gooooo have breakfast or wait is it lunch??!! :wub: btw did i forget reply to any of your post im going crazy cz all the ages keep flying hehehe

• Like 13

1 minute ago, leeeeeecx said:

WHEN SHE SAID "HELLO PHILIPPINES" I WAS IN A TRICYCLE SO THE DRIVER DIDN'T HEAR ME SQUEALING! She's so cuuuuuute! 

And I was screaming like a madman that my dog starts barking at me!!! *tengeneng yen!haha* HAHAHAHA!

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, masthu said:

YESSSS she watched it and shes ADDICTED to SP chingu!!! yeah we do fan girling together :D i practically had my breakfast while reading the post lol. Didnt have lunch yet and its past lunch time over wait must be tea time. We both have gone crazy chingu

Gooooo have breakfast or wait is it lunch??!! :wub:

Love your mom!!

Go have a brunch!  Enjoy your food and come back here to spazz!

• Like 12

Just now, aladidah said:

WAIIIIITTTTTTT HOLD THE PHONE???? WAIT WHAAAAATTTTT???? FROM WHOM????

From the sponsor.....or from the model of that sponsor?! 

Let's settle with the sponsor. 

Because the model gave the heart!!!!!! Wohoooooo!!!!

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, masthu said:

Gooooo have breakfast or wait is it lunch??!! :wub:

Wow that's amazing, my mom is not a fan of k-dramas -_- but i watch it with my cousin and she is also a Jibong fan hehe

Hehehe yes we are all crazy because of JiJi :D

I'm having breakfast now and then later i will lunch :D 

• Like 13

Just now, meiil said:

Did she said she got from the sponsor or she just said  that she got it as a present? 

She said "seomol" or present. HAHAHA. I didn't get who actually gave it to her. HALP! HAHAHAHA! 

• Like 15

18 hours ago, bonuibonui said:

The visiting JCW army came again and hyunnie said the same thing and she's actually confused of what to do, visit him or not? 

Well, why confuse? Just follow your heart. Wahahahahaha XD

YESSSSS exaclty dont overthink!!!! JUST DO WHAT YOUR HEART says u to do :wub:

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, stucked said:

And I was screaming like a madman that my dog starts barking at me!!! *tengeneng yen!haha* HAHAHAHA!

ALAM MO YAN! hahahahahahaha (you know it!) MY Shipper Heart can't take this, bes. *tengeneeeeee bes*

• Like 14