[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

So good to see their pictures & update at the same day yesterday. :wub:

When delulu mode on: Hyunie knew that her fairy unnie are going to visit her one of favourite dongseng aka Wookie oreoboni & to look less suspicious she update her SNS first yesterday so she can feed the draught of shipper's heart  :ph34r: 

My ever curiosity why she didnt liked her fairy unnie pic update with wookie, she did liked her friend pic which posted 2 hours after, i doubt she overlook the post.. or mybe she already got the pic from her fairy unnie when she arrived at the camp -_- ( delulu only) 

Love to see how KNetz praised &  :heart: her.. 

Credit to owner..

The caption is funny :blush:

Both look cute..

Credit to owner..

• Like 16
  • LOL 4

Is any one having problems signing in to vote with google via computer?? Am I the only one? I had problems with my phone and my pc is the only way to vote.. ottoke! I tried deleting my history and cache but still not helping :bawling: Some kind soul do help me! Chaebal!!

• Like 2
  • Sad 8

On 30/01/2018 at 12:10 AM, shady01girl said:

it is very quite. did everyone else also leave us?!?!?! hahahaha

Hahaha! No. Just busy with RL and voting at the various websites! 

Am still voting at that Japanese website (https://knda.tv/kntvspecial/2017senkyo/) and one that someone linked long time ago . . .(http://namesns.com/m/member/myroom.html?mynum=8941). We seem to be losing ground on that one! 

For the Soompi one, it won't accept my Facebook account and tried with another person's Google account but it does not allow me to either! 

Must admit that all this voting does take about an hour and its so embarrassing when my family asks me what am I doing and says . . . "Voting again!" :blush:

Plus watching that Restricted Youtube of their kiss to run up the numbers of views! Not happy with that Restricted - its so not level playing field! Then again, lived long enough to know that Life is not necessarily fair but we just need to learn to make lemonade out of lemons! Always look at the glass half full rather than half empty. For the hard knocks in life, take them in your stride and make the best out of it with a smile and positive attitude.

Its HOW one looks at anything in life. We get flustered but need to reassess and ALWAYS look at the the simple but positive things in life. 

When it rains, at least we will have sufficient water and hopefully a rainbow to go with it!

:heart: :love:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

If Fairy God mother already visited Wook, i am positive that she already did so too but she could not post any picture. Whether she went alone, in group, with someone, the point is, I believe that she already came to see Wook. Why so? Because Hyuni said she would and she's aware that he would be grateful if she visits. If the stylist has made some time, how much more Hyuni. 

• Like 16

11 hours ago, masthu said:

Is any one having problems signing in to vote with google via computer?? Am I the only one? I had problems with my phone and my pc is the only way to vote.. ottoke! I tried deleting my history and cache but still not helping :bawling: Some kind soul do help me! Chaebal!!

Same here :crazy::(

From my pc I can only login with my soompi account (since the beginning I couldn't log in via fb, but I thought that was because both my soompi and facebook account are registered with the same email address). Today it's not letting me login via google. I've also tried delating navigation data, etc, and I've also tried with different browsers, but nothing. :(And from my phone it only lets me login with the google account associated to the phone. I don't want to sign up for more soompi accounts because it does not seem fair, but ottokke?

For now, I just hope that login via google from pc will work! 

Namji Vitamins to give positive energy to myself and everyone else here :

30000574563_700.jpg

:D:wub::D:wub::D

• Like 17
  • LOL 4

@daloula your gif made me want to repost this.kekeke 

The close up version of him losing his mind with her looking on innocently not knowing what she has done to him :lol:

The first time their lips met, it had left him questioning his sanity; and by the second time, he was losing his mind and was asking for more as their lips parted. With eyes closed, he found the answer to his question and was left breathless by her. He knew then that he had crossed the point of no return and realised she's the one for him :D

Hahaha just assumed this as rewards for our hardworks voting for soompi awards :lol: .

Don't forget to vote  #jijicouple & SP's team for #soompiawards #soompiawards2017 .
24 VOTES per day/per category/per account.The link https://www.soompi.com/awards

• Like 16
  • LOL 3

NAMJI/Jiji squad!!! U girls JANG!!!!

Look at the result.. the number of votes exceeded 200k, which JCW & SP drama itself exceed 1mill votes... :glasses: 

We can do it for Soompi Awards too.. fighting chingus..!!!

★ Voting reception in progress!
2017 KNTV Drama Grand Prize
Total number of votes 1398793
<A> "Master Dad, color diary"
<B> "Romance Doctor Kim Sub"
<C> "Voice"
<D> "Powerway fairy Kim Bokju"
<E> "Rebels"
<F> "accused"
<G> "Queen of reasoning"
<H> "Sloppy girl"
<I> "Sam, My Way"
<J> "Ears"
<K> "Monarch"
<L> "Queen of the 7th"
<M> "Suspicious partner"
<N> "Hospital ship"

"I'm doing my best with the army now" I want to go to the meeting! award
Total number of votes 1017710
<A> "My Sassy Girl" Chu Won
<B> "Suspicious partner" Ji Chang Wook

Return

6. I will not say it is a child role anymore! award
Total votes 591040
<A> "Prince" Kim So-hyun
<B> "Suspicious partner" Nam Ji Hyun
Return

Feeling hot with the rewards :expressionless:

3cc5a7efb86602055d6cf26d46954983de1a4d25

• Like 16
  • LOL 7

Question : If someone you love appears now .Would you accept or give up ? (military ) 

Fan :Bring her with you!

Jcw :Bring her ?That would be kidnapping .

If  I really have a woman I love .Then I think I 'll keep loving her ,going to the army has nothing to do with it .Because its love ,that degree of love .If she still loves me after I return from military ,the we will continue the love .

credit to the owner

• Like 16

"This is the most beautiful the end of BTS, thanks to SBS Catch cos they released this Behind The Scene two weeks after drama ended.
Look at how they were so intimate carresing each other hands, looked more like a couple who tried to comforting each other.
Even though the hands didn't have much screen in drama, the fact they keep holding hands from start to end was so beautiful to see.
And also look how cute Hyunie's hand on his. So smoll, she never stopped carresing her thumbs hihi. 
Again look at Wookie's hand when she kissed him hehe, look like he want to keeping her kiss "

credit to the owner

• Like 16

In poetry, holding hands has been referred to as palms kissing, and I think many people can relate to that feeling. The sensuality in touching hands and caressing fingers is similar to kissing, and it can be a deeply intimate gesture when you are in love with someone. In fact, just like kissing, holding hands produces oxytocin, which helps to strengthen your love-bond" 
Quoted from this article .My conclusion from this article ,its ABNORMAL  when caressing fingers /hands happened among co workers during behind the scenes .Again ,just take this as a pinch of salt :D

http://www.ilanelanzen.com/personaldevelopment/the-many-meanings-of-holding-hands/

• Like 16